Double Trouble: Chapter 11

Double Trouble (이중 문제)

">http://

 

 

Joo Hyun and Jung Soo are both looking to Yoon Ah.

“ why we can’t meet our in-laws? “ the halmoni asked while putting some utensils at the table.

Yoon Ah just gulp before answering “ hmm maybe some other times, let us wait for Yoona and Siwon about that they are the one who will decide about that “ the lady can’t look straight to her mom and helping to arrange the table.

The old lady nods before getting some glasses at the cabinet.

“ Samchon is really nice Halmoni “ Joo Hyun said while looking to some foods at the table.

Yoon Ah look to Joo Hyun as if worrying.

“ (Geurae?) Really? “ the old lady smiled to Joo Hyun “ I guess they have really nice family “

Yoon Ah chokes Joo Hyun and Jung Soo looks to her

“ are you ok? “ Jung Soo asked, the pretty lady smile and nods.

Joo Hyun look to her mom “ you look weird eomma “

“ don’t mind me just eat there “ Yoon Ah sat next to Joo Hyun.

~~~

Suho and Siwon with their team are brainstorming about their project.

“ I think its better if we pick a really good looking actor, an angelic face rather. “ one of the brainstormer said. The other person inside the rooms nods as they agreed.

“ how about Kwon Sang Woo? “ the other brainstormer suggested.

Siwon looks to her “ Sang Woo has a very strong facial expression “

“ yeah, I agree with Hyung “ Suho added.

“ hmm how about Yoo Ah In? after he finished his current drama “ another suggestion from the other brainstormer.

“ but he will go to military this year right? “ another brainstormer said.

And the brainstormer who suggested it nods “ oh yeah I forgot that “

The one who suggested Kwon Sang Woo raised her hand “ how about Song Joong Ki?, who would forgot his face because of Descendants of the sun its very hit “

The other brainstormer nods “ besides, it will be his comeback to the small screen after that drama if ever “ other brainstormer added.

Suho and Siwon nods “ well he is very well suited to the personality of the male lead “ Siwon added.

“ but I wonder if its ok to Mr. Kim, you know how much Joong Ki’s talent fee right “ Suho said.

“ it is a risk then, but let’s see what is Mr. Kim decision about this “ Siwon smiled at him.

“ what if we add other option? “ the brainstormer said “ besides from that he just get married, he may have break with Song Hye Kyo.

Siwon nods “ good idea “ and he think who might be.

“ im thinking Park Bo Gum “ the junior brainstormer suggested “ we know he is also famous here in our country “

The tall guy smile at her “ good idea too, he is also one of my idea aside from Joong Ki “

“ Park Bo Gum is also suited to the character, I think its better to have them as a choices “ Suho happily said it.

And they continue their brainstorming.

~~~

Yoon Ah accompanied her mom going to bus/cab stop.

“ Im really sorry I cant give you a ride going home, and you need to take cab “ Yoon Ah apologized.

“ aigooo that’s ok I want to walk, I didn’t even bother to bring our driver and car so its ok, besides business is more important arasso “ the old lady fixed her hair before turning her back to Yoon Ah.

Yoon Ah didn’t reply anymore and waited a transportation to arrive.

After some minutes they bid goodbyes.

Yoon Ah is walking back to their house, after arriving at the intersection Seung Ha is also walking going to her direction.

Their path crosses that makes themselves stop, Yoon Ah is the first one who ignored him and continued to walk.

While Seung Ha just followed her.

Meanwhile Ji Young is happily walking going to their direction. Yoon Ah saw her and sigh but still continue to walk.

“ omo…. Seung Ha my love~ “ Ji Young ignored Yoon Ah and goes straight going to Seung Ha.

 The lady in front makes face after hearing it.

JiYoung immediately intertwined her arms to Seung Ha “ going home already? “

But Seung Ha tries to release his arms.

“ oh… what are those? “ Ji Young saw the plastic bags on Seung Ha’s hand.

Seung Ha still tries to release his arms to Ji Young “ ah…I just bought a snack and soju “

Ji Young smile at him “ jeongmal you’re going to drink alon or with your wife? “ she gives emphasize to wife word just to teased Yoon Ah.

Finally Seung Ha released his arms but Ji Young still insist. “ you don’t have to hold my arm “the guy said while trying to release again his arm.

“ oh… such a sweet man, yeah your wife will be mad at me if we saw us “ she finally stopped.

Seung Ha gives an awkward smile at her “ I don’t have anymore “ and he secretly looks to Yoon Ah.

Yoon Ah heard it but still manage to continue walking.

Ji Young looks at him “ again?, Lee Young Ae dumped you too? Like your first wife did? “

At this time Yoon Ah stopped and immediately look to Ji Young “ yah~! “

Ji Young and Seung Ha looks to Yoon Ah.

“ ohhh…. Wae? “ Ji Young teased “ does it hurt? “

Yoon Ah got irritated even more “ im not hurt, I just want to say you’re so loud, your voice can be heard to neighborhood, so shut up arasso? “ and she continued to walk.

Ji Young just look at her “ oh…hmmp “ and she looks to Seung Ha “ am I noisy? “

Sung Ha just looks at her before continuing walking.

Ji Young left behind

“ aish…. Hmmp “ and she went to her direction a while ago.

Yoon Ah arrives to their gate she immediately went inside, not knowing Seung Ha is still looking at her while walking going to their own gate also.

When Yoon Ah made her entrance to their house, she immediately talked to Irene/Joo Hyun “ you’re too close to Siwon’s dad. “

The girl who was busy scrolling her phone answered back “ Samchon will going to be unnie’s father in law maybe that is the reason “ without withdrawing her look to her phone.

“ besides why you don’t like me to be close to him? “ this time around Joo Hyun looked to her eomma.

Yoon-Ah is getting something to their fridge “ nothing, I just noticed you were close “

Joo Hyun pouty back to scroll her phone “ you are weird “

After hearing Joo Hyun’s last sentence, Yoon Ah stopped to get something and start zooning and sigh.

“ im going to the café, are you going out? “ Yoon Ah stood up and pack all the things she pulled out to the fridge.

“ I don’t have work today “ Joo Hyun replied.

“ wait for your unnie to come home then “ the pretty lady said while packing.

“ arasso “ the pretty girl replied “ what time are you going home? “ she asked her eomma.

“ I’ll be in the café until closing “  Yoon Ah replied and get her keys.

Joo Hyun looked to her eomma “ why you didn’t accompanied Halmoni  then drop her to the bus station? “

The pretty lady fix her hair “ she doesn’t want, she just want to walk “

Joo Hyun nods “ arasso “

“ im going out now, if you will go out please always lock the gate “ the pretty lady reminds her daughter.

“ you’ve always leaving it open “ she added “ I’ll go now “

“ arasso~ “ JooHyun nods while scrolling her phone.

 

~~~

At the Little Cup Café

Yoon Ah arrives there as usual the two managers, Taeyeon and Seohyun greeted her. “ Good afternoon sajangnim”

The pretty lady smile to them before greeting them back “ Good afternoon”

Yuri and Sooyoung both stop walking and bow “ Good afternoon sajangnim “

Tiffany and Jessica “ Good afternoon sajangnim “ bows too when Yoon Ah passed them at the counter.

The pretty lady greeted all of them with bright smile on her face.

When she sat down, Taeyeon bow before handing a folder to her “ our inventory for this month “ she smile.

“ komawo “ Yoon Ah smile before picking it up.

“ do you need something else? “ the petite lady politely asked.

Yoon Ah didn’t withdraw her look to the papers “ none “

 “ I’ll leave now if you have question about the inventory just call me “. Taeyeon once again bow to pay respect before leaving the room.

~~~

At Siwon and Suho’s office, Mr. Kim just arrived after his business trip that day.

Suho knocked at Mr. Kim’s office “ come in “ the old man immediately said when he saw who it was.

The handsome guy smiled and bow “ were done brainstorming, and here is our minutes of meeting about the upcoming project “ upon giving the folder to the old man.

Mr. Kim reach out the folder “ wow, you guys are amazing. You finished it already. “ the old man happily opened the folder and read everything that has been written there.

The old man scan it using his eyes “ oh… Song Joong Ki, Park Bo Gum, Nam Joo Hyuk, Lee Joon Gi“ all of them are great actors. Hmm, who will be the great choice tho? “ he gestures his thumb mark under his chin while looking to the folder.

“ well you have 4 choices sajangnim “ Suho smiled.

The old man finally look up to Suho “ who is your best choice out of these actors? “.

The handsome guy slightly scratch his head “ hmm, our first choice is Song Joong Ki, since this will be his comeback in the small screen after his hit drama, but were thinking about his recently wedding maybe he can’t say yes he might take a break for the meanwhile. “

The old man agreed “ yeah, he is a great choice too, but we can try… if he declined we still have these three “ the old man smiled.

The handsome guy nods “ so what is your decision? Shall we call his agency? “

The old man nods “ arasso… “ he perfectly smile to Suho.

The handsome guy smile also “ I’ll leave that to you sajangnim for you to read, if you have questions you can call me or Siwon “

The old man nods “ arasso, I’ll finish reading this, it seems I will love the casts of this project drama “.

“ komawo… “ Suho happily smile.

~~~

 At Animals Haven clinic

Dr. Lee Byung Joon went closer to Yoona, “ Yoona-sshi~ “ as if he was going to ask a favor.

“ Deh, seosaengnim? “ Yoona immediately response while looking to the other Doctor.

Dr. Lee handed a books to Yoona “ can you give these to your eomma? “ he shyly smile. “ I don’t know if she will like it, I just obey what you have told me before“. While shrugging his shoulders.

The pretty lady smile at him “ well eomma loves to read especially when it comes to cooking or baking “ and she checked all the books.

Mr. Lee happily smile “ well I hope she will like that “

Yoona nods “ she will, Thank you for these “.

The Doctor fix his small bag “ anyway I got to go, see you tomorrow everyone “ he looks around for Hyoyeon and Sunny to hear.

“ deh~ Dr. Lee “ Hyoyeon and Sunny replied in unison. “ See you tomorrow “ Hyoyeon bowed.

“ keep safe “ Sunny bowed too.

“ Komawo “ Dr. Lee smiled at them, he looks back to Yoona “ I’ll go now “ he tap Yoona’s shoulder, before leaving the clinic.

When Dr. Lee already left Hyoyeon and Sunny went closer to  Yoona and looks to all the books “ oh… I smell something fishy here “ Hyoyeon immediately said while looking to all the books.

Sunny the little girl nods “ does Dr. Lee likes your mom? “ she asked Yoona.

Yoona just chuckles “ I don’t know “. She lied and went back writing.

“ hmmm… Dr. Lee likes your mom “ the little girl crossed her arms.

“ Dr. Lee firstly gave flowers to her right? and now books “ Hyoyeon makes a slightly glazed to Yoona who was writing.

The pretty lady just chuckle “ girls, I don’t know exactly what’s with Dr. Lee, and yeah maybe he likes my mom “. She said again as if she is allowed to say it already.

“ are you ok with that? “ Hyoyeon asked.

“ yeah are you ok with that? “ Sunny also agreed and asked again.

Yoona stopped while writing “ actually… im ok with that they’re both single. “

“ Dr. Lee will become your step dad then, is it ok for you? “ Sunny said.

Hyoyeon poke Sunny’s shoulder “ the question is does Yoona’s mom like Dr. Lee too? “

“ oh…. “ Sunny just replied and look to Yoona “ what do you think? “

Yoona just shrugged her shoulder and sweetly smile at them “ I don’t know too “

“ well your eomma is pretty too, Im sure Dr. Lee is not the only one who were liking her “ Sunny said.

“ yes, I agree maybe there are others too “ Hyoyeon smiled “ it is not late though for her to marry again “ she added.

Yoona just chuckles again “ Eomma is busy to her business, so im not sure about your thoughts “.

~~~

Irene/Joo Hyun is busy watching movie when someone texted her, it is from her friend Seulgi.

“ Irene, im going to audition for a new show tomorrow, would you like to go with me? “

The pretty lady immediately replied

“ for what role? And which station? “ - Irene

“ will play as high school friends of the lead female, it will air in SKMJOtv. “ - Seulgi

“ I love it, yes I will definitely go with you “ – Irene

“ ok noted, see you tomorrow then “ – Seulgi

“ see you, I miss our audition thingy “ – Irene

“ yes me too… see you at SKMJOtv, 8am sharp“ – Seulgi

“ ok… see you – Irene

After the conversation, she immediately went to her room.

“ hmmm… where did I put my audition uniforms? “ the pretty lady is searching inside her cabinet, all she can see are other costumes.  Not until she found the skirt and she find other thing inside.

“ where is my polo? “ she search again… she was lazy to go under the pile of her clothes. “ maybe I can borrow unnie’s polo “ she immediately run to Yoona’s room.

When she entered, Yoona’s closet is locked “ oh… she locked it,aish~ “ you will able to see on her face that she was disappointed. But she had an another idea “ maybe I can borrow eomma’s polo then “ and left Yoona’s room open.

When Irene already at Yoon Ah’s room she opened the closet, it was so organized that makes herself amazed. “ eomma fixed again her closet “ she didn’t even waste any seconds and find a polo, not until she found at the very bottom of the closet, when she pulled it a small box went out, almost at the edge when she saw it “ uhh~ what is this? “ she gets it and when she was about to open it, the doorbell ring. “ omo… someone already home? “ she immediately put the box back under the clothes and stood up.

When she checked the monitor outside it was Yuri.

“ oh Yuri unnie? What are you doing here? “ she asked.

She pulled up a paper bag while pouting “ im here to give this to you “.

Irene went out and face Yuri outside “ what is this? “

“ well sajangnim wants to give this to you, she said you must eat “ Yuri handed the paper bag to Irene.

“ komawo… “ Irene gives a happily face to Yuri.

“ arasso, I’ll go now… bye “ Yuri smiled back.

“ komawo again unnie… keep safe “ she shouted while preparing to close the gate.

“ deh~ “ Yuri waved while walking.

Irene went back inside the house “ eomma really knows me, I can’t cook for myself “ while putting out all the food inside the paper bag.

Meanwhile

Yuri is calling someone not until the person on the other line already answered it.

“ she’s at home sajangnim, and I already gave the foods to her “ she smile.

“ arasso, komawo for doing my favor  “ Yoon Ah smile.

“ no problem sajangnim “ Yuri smiled again.

“ keep safe going home then, see you tomorrow “ Yoon Ah said between the line.

“ deh~ komawo “ Yuri smiled before putting down her phone.

 

 

~~~

At Siwon’s desk

“ were tried to call his agency “ the nerdy guy said to Siwon.

“ what they say? “ Siwon ask.

“ they are actually ok with this, and they will call a meeting once Song Joong Ki accepted the project. “ the nerdy guy answered back.

The handsome guy nods “ arasso “

The nerdy guy sat down next to him “ they will inform us about it “.

Suho came there bringing some cups of coffee “ Coffee guys “ he happily announce to everyone “ so how is it? “ he asked the nerdy guy, while distributing the coffee.

“ well they are ok with it, but Song Joong Ki will decide about it “ the nerdy guy repeated what he just said to Siwon.

“ oh I see~ “ Suho just nods while giving some coffee. “ how will he decide if he haven’t read the script? “ he added.

Then the girl beside Siwon answered “ we already told to his agency about the story and what role will be play “

“ and they like it, they even said we have great choice for that “ the nerd guy answered back.

“ do you think guys if Soong Joong Ki declined it, will be Joon Gi or Joo Hyuk will accept this, since their drama both ended just  recently this year. “ Siwon asked the member of brainstormer.

“ hmm let see “ Suho answer.

And the nerdy guy phone ring

“ yoboseyo~ “ he answer “ oh~ deh… “ with a smile on his face. “ ok, I see… were still thankful for that, I hope to work with you in the future “ he smile “ deh~ looking forward on that, komawo “ He smile before putting his phone down.

“ so…. Is that the agency? “ Siwon asked.

The nerdy guy nods while in a sad face.

“ I think I already know what it is… “ Suho said.

“ well, Song Joong Ki is happy about for being our choice for the project he actually likes the story and role, but he wanted to have a break for a drama for the meantime “. The nerd guy explained.

And the other nods “ shall we move on now? and try others “ the girl beside Siwon said.

“ yeah call Joon Gi agency now “ Siwon said.

And they started to work again.

~~~

">http://

Yoon Ah is busy reading her baking book, when someone knocks on her door. Petite lady immediately flash her smile when Yoon Ah look up to her.

“ sajangnim, I think the owner of the rival store in front is there to check her business, would you like to glance? “ Taeyeon informed the lady.

The pretty lady abruptly stood up and removes her reading glasses.

Seohyun crossing her arms is already looking outside when Taeyeon and Yoon Ah arrives to her place.

“ sajangnim I think she is the owner, but I thought it is a guy?“ Seohyun said while looking to the lady outside who is busy looking to the almost done store.

“ hmm who knows?, what do you think? Should I befriend with her? “ Yoon Ah asked the two ladies beside her.

Taeyeon looks to Seohyun before answering “ well there is nothing bad being friend to her, but she will be your rival in the future “

“ yeah, well let’s see first “ Yoon Ah still looking to the lady.

“ she looks nice sajangnim, there is no trace that she will be your competitor “ Seohyun smile.

The lady nods “ yes she looks nice “

And they continue watching the lady outside.

Meanwhile

Seung Ha is walking to the pedestrian going to somewhere, until he crossed the street and still continue going to where he might go.

The old guy is almost at the location where Yoon Ah’s little cup café is located.

The three ladies are still lurking to the rival store, when Yoon Ah is about to leave, she involuntarily looked where is Seung Ha came from.

She was surprised to Seung Ha’s sudden appearance across the street, and she even got surprised when she saw that Seung Ha is going near to the lady that they are just lurking a while ago.

Seung Ha smiled to the lady while going near to the store “ long time no see “.

The pretty lady bowed and smiles back.

“ did you wait for so long here? “ Seung Ha asked.

The pretty lady shook her head “ ani~ I just arrived a few minutes here “.

Seung Ha looks to the store “ its not yet opened, we can go to the other café for the meantime “

“ arasso “ the pretty lady smile.

Seung Ha just pointed Yoon Ah’s café as if he was just offering it to the lady. The two crosses the street going to Little cup café.

“ omo they are coming here “ Taeyeon said.

“ maybe they will just look to our menu and compare it? “ Seohyun added.

“ or maybe they are not the owner of that store, they are just a customer who were looking for a great café shop, but they found it not yet open so they choosing us “ Yoon Ah said.

The two ladies nods “ on point “ Taeyeon said.

“ anyway I’ll go back to my office now, they are our customers “ Yoon Ah said and immediately left.

The two ladies already went to their duties.

~~~

At Siwon’s office

The nerdy guy went closer to Siwon “ I’d already called Nam Joo Hyuk agency “.

The girl asked “ so what they said? “

“ well, they declined it already Joo Hyuk already have a new project “ the nerdy guy said.

“ how about Lee Joon Gi? “ Siwon asked after hearing the sad news.

The nerdy guy scratch his head before answering “ they also declined, same reason to Joo Hyuk”

Suho looks to Siwon “ ottoke? “

“ we have Park Bo Gum “ Siwon quickly said following up a genuine smile, making his team to cheer up.

And they nods.

“ I hope Park Bo Gum will accept it “ the girl said.

“ if not, we still have a lot of actors to be choose “ Siwon said “ don’t worry guys, let’s hope that Park Bo Gum agency will accept it “ he added.

“ deh “ they said in unison.

The nerdy guy smile “ I will try to call them again, because no one is answering “

“ if its still not able to reach, lets give them a visit “ Siwon said, that makes his team surprised.

“ a…ar..are you sure? “ Suho asked.

Siwon nods “ deh~ at least we did an effort, that we really like their artists to be part of our project “

The girl nods “ right… I agree “

And they all smile.

~~~

Seung Ha and the lady with him already ordered.

After Sooyoung place their orders on their table they begun to talk.

“ so its been a year since we saw each other “ Seung Ha started.

The lady sip fist on her drink “ yes it is, I’ve been very busy to our business “ and she continue to sip again.

The latter nods “ that’s good then, I hope your business is doing good “ he smile and started to sip on his drink too. “ oh their coffee is great very aromatic too “ he smile.

“ yes it is “ the lady smile and immediately look to Seung Ha “ how is Siwon? “ she smile.

The guy immediately answered back “ he is doing great too, he is at work you can able to see him if you want to wait for him to come home. “

The lady look to her wrist watch “ well I like too, but I have dinner meeting with my client after an hour “ she smile.

Seung Ha nods “ arasso, then maybe this weekend if you are still here “ before sipping his cup of coffee.

“ well I gladly want to see him but it’s not the right time now “ the lady smile “ he is at work “

“ deh~ he really belongs to your family, a very hard working guy “ Seung Ha said.

The lady sip again to her drink before talking “ im proud about that, anyway komawo again “ the lady looks to Seung Ha.

The guy shyly asked “ for what? “

“ for taking care of my nephew and treating him like your own child “ the lady once again smile at Seung Ha.

Seung Ha got even shy “ well, that is the least I can do for your sister-in-law “

“ my brother may not be a good husband to Young Ae but im sure he is happy about Siwon now “ the lady said. “ and im also happy that I’ve found you and Siwon at least I know that my nephew is in the good hands after Young Ae died.” She added.

“ well Siwon is already like my son that’s why I raised him in a good way “ Seung Ha said.

The lady nods “ yes, that’s why I didn’t bother to get the young Siwon to you and besides I know Young Ae will not be happy about that, I know their story “

“ komawo “ the guy said between his smile.

“ thank you also for letting me to see him even just few times only or whenever im just here in South Korea “ the lady smile.

“ he still your nephew, that is the right thing to do “ the guy said.

Meanwhile

Yoon Ah is quietly watching them from the door of her office.

“ he seems happy talking to that lady, who it might be? “ she thought and she suddenly thought also “ why am I even bother about it “ she shook her head and got back to her table.

~~~

At Animal Haven clinic

Yoona is trying to call someone.

“ deh~ jagiya? “ Siwon answer while looking to some papers.

“ hmm are you going to fetch me? “ Yoona ask.

The guy immediately look to his wrist watch and its almost 6pm “ omo I didn’t notice the time “ he said to his surprised.

The pretty lady just pout and half smile “ you must be really busy “

Siwon immediately stop what he was doing and fix his things “ yes, but I will leave now “

Yoona on the other hand just straighten her face “ you don’t need to rush if you are really busy “

“ no, I’ll fetch you “ Siwon said while putting some things in his bag.

“ jagiya, if you really can’t its ok for me “ Yoona once again said.

Siwon smile “ im preparing to leave now, I’ll be there after 30 minutes arasso? “

“ arasso “ Yoona smile too.

~~~

">http://

Irene went out and gone to the convenience store, she was looking for a drink. When someone interrupt her.

“ Joo Hyun noona? “ a guy voice asking if he was right for the name.

The pretty lady look up to the guy.

The guy smile at her “ Joo Hyun noona? “ he asked again.

Irene looks to the guy as if trying to remember if she knows him

“ Sehun…” while pointing to his self.

The lady immediately smiles and covers after seconds she finally spoke “ omo… Sehun… is that really you? “.

The guy nods “ im glad you still remember me “

Irene immediately closed the door of the fridge“ of course, you were my favorite member in the theater “

Sehun shyly rub his back neck “ komawo “.

“ oh…are you going to get drinks too? “ Irene asked

The guy nods.

Irene immediately gives way for him to open the fridge.

The two went to the counter to pay.

Irene immediately looks to Sehun with wide smile.

“ hmmm wae? “ the guy confusedly asked.

The pretty lady finally speak “ since we bumped to each other, would you mind to treat me? “ she lifted her drinks and chips .

Sehun chuckles “ ok… “ he didn’t say anything and agreed to Irene.

Sehun and Irene are both walking to the street while chatting

“ wow, U.S is really an amazing place “ Irene got amaze to what Sehun said. “ did you got a hard time to study there? “ she quickly asked while chewing her chips.

The guys shyly shook his head “ not really…well at first yes but it’s not that hard “

Irene offered her chips to Sehun but the guy insist.

“ how about you? What do you do now? “ Sehun asked.

“ oh… im doing freelance work “ she proudly smile and looks to Sehun “ Im sure you have idea about it “

The guy nods and smile at her “ yes, you really likes being an actor “

Irene proudly nods too “ deh~ someday I’ll be walking into the red carpet too and wave to some of my fans  “ she exaggerated act it that makes Sehun chuckles at her.

“ well, that’s great then if that’s happen “ Sehun said between his chuckles.

Irene immediately blocks his way that makes him stop and looks to her surprised.

“ anyway don’t call me Joo Hyun arasso? “ Irene said without withdrawing her looks to Sehun.

“ wa…wa..wae? “ Sehun ask confusedly.

“ I have my stage name already…. “ while presenting herself “ just call me Irene “ she smile “ I.R.E.N.E “ she spelled it out. “ im sure you know that name since you came from U.S “ she teased.

The guy chuckles even more and look somewhere before looking back to Irene “ of course I do know that so don’t worry, but may I ask why did you choose that? Or did someone made it for you? “

Irene finally continue walking “  I just chose it, I just love that name “ and continue also eating her chips.

“ nice pick it suited to you “ Sehun smiled while walking behind Irene.

“ oh…. “ Irene looks back to Sehun while walking “ Komawo for paying these “ she flash her grinned smile.

“ welcome, just a small thing “ the guy flash his smile too.

 

 

 

~~~

 

Hello readers!! its been a while, I was just really busy at work.... but im back I hope you enjoy ;)

Please drop your comment about it I'll be happy to read it. and to all the silent readers please subscribe also muah!!

Thank you!!