Double Trouble: Chapter 6

Double Trouble (이중 문제)

i put this just like kdrama they have OST. you can play it, it will give you more feels while reading.its your choice then... :)

 

“ Eun Kyung are we really going there? Maybe we can try next time “ Yoon Ah said while looking to the precinct

The other girl nod “ of course, we need to thank him for helping you “ she pulled Yoon Ah going to the precinct but the other girl wanted to back out.

“ maybe we can try some other times? “ she walks back. But the latter held her and pulled her.

“ were already here… “ the other girl tried to pulled her.

 But she’s pulling herself back

“ Eun Kyung… “ she called her best friend and tried to think of words “ hmm have you forgotten already we have some important things to do now “

The other girl think of it “ what thing? “ and she pulled again her friend “ let’s go “

“ yah~ yah~ don’t you remember the reason why we have to meet? “

The latter think of it again “ we can do that later, were not rushing on it anyway… “ and she continue to pulled Yoon Ah.

Yoon Ah is shaking her head “ andwae…andwae.. “she murmured.

“ wae? “ the latter asked while pulling her friend.

“ let’s go back here on some other time maybe? I think? Keke “ Yoon Ah gives an awkward chuckle.

Then 2 policemen are also going there, then noticed them.

“ excuse me? Do you need some help? “ one policeman asked.

Yoon Ah is secretly saying no to the police, the police got confused because of it Eun Kyung glanced to her friend and Yoon Ah abruptly gives an awkward smile to her.

“ oh… deh~ “ she suddenly said to the police. “ were looking for your colleague who helped her a while ago “ she smile.

The policeman guided them to go to the precinct “ maybe we can help you about that if we talk inside “ he smile.

Yoon Ah still saying no by swaying her head but the three of them are already going inside. She secretly and slowly walks away when Eun Kyung noticed her “ yah~ Yoon Ah where are you going? “

The other lady look back “ I think I left something at the car “ she smile.

“ is that important? “ Eun Kyung asked “ maybe you can go inside even without that, were not going to stay long were just going to find out who helped you a while ago “ she said.

But the latter forcibly smile “ do we really need to? “ she grinned.

“ aish Yoon Ah… “ Eun Kyung frustrated said.

They went inside with the two policemen. While Yoon Ah is hiding behind Eun kyung and she’s doing that obviously.

“ Yoon Ah do you see the one who helped you? “ Eun Kyung asked while looking around to all the police there.

“ ani~ maybe he’s not here let’s go “ she immediately answered back without even looking at.

Eun Kyung noticed Yoon Ah is like whispering to her back she glance to Yoon Ah “ yah~ how will you see it if you’re hiding at my back “

“ tell me did you do something a while ago? That’s why you’re afraid to go here? “ she immediately asked.

The latter immediately shook her head.

“ then why? “ Eun Kyung asked after putting her two hands on her waist.

At that moment Seung Ha arrives there with some police too while laughing together and didn’t notice the two ladies who were talking. Yoon Ah abruptly run out when she noticed Seung Ha.

“ oh… yah~ “ Eun Kyung immediately run too “Yoon Ah!!“ Eun Kyung shout after following her friend.

Seung Ha looks back as he heard familiar name. he didn’t recognized Eun Kyung because she already turned left going out.

And they continue going to their respective seat and table.

Yoon Ah is panting while holding her chest when she arrives at the car.

“ yah~why did you run? “ her friend asked.

The latter shook her head “ maybe we can go back next time? We’re still going to somewhere right? “ and she waited Eun Kyung to open the door.

The latter finally pressed the automatic lock and Yoon Ah immediately went inside.

While driving Eun Kyung cant stop glancing to her friend “ what’s with you a while ago are you ok? “

The latter nods.

“ are you sure? “ she asked again.

Yoon Ah sigh “ maybe im just thinking about my car I just got my car back early this morning but my car came back to the repair shop. “

“ aigooo… don’t worry its just a small damage tomorrow you can get it “ she smile giving her friend an assurance.

~~~

Yoona is already sleeping when Siwon glanced at her.

The handsome guy involuntarily smile when he looks to Yoona and he pressed the automatic seat adjustment of Yoona’s seat on his steel wheel for her to be able to sleep well and he goes back in driving.

After some seconds he put his hand on his pocket and put out a black box.

He immediately put it back to his pocket it when Yoona moved her head. The tall guy was still in a slight heart attack when he goes back in driving.

The days has passed, Yoon Ah and Eun Kyung left Seoul for some vacation or out of town.

After bidding goodbyes Yoona can’t take her eyes off to her mom’s car who is already driving away while Irene is just swaying her body as if she doesn’t care.

When the car cannot be seen anymore Irene immediately runs going inside “ im also leaving “ Irene said while running inside. Yoona look to her sister who abruptly left her at the gate.

When the pretty girl already closed their door she immediately went to her room and she saw Irene is looking for some clothes at their mom’s cabinet into Yoon Ah’s room.

“ yah~ what do you think are you doing? “ the pretty lady asked.

“ I have taping  I need some coat, I know eomma has a lot of coats “ the other pretty lady answered while choosing to the two coats that she’s holding.

“ did you borrow to eomma? Or did you even asked that to her? “ Yoona crossed her arms and leaned on the door edge while looking at Irene.

Irene gives an ice glare to Yoona “ im just going to borrow it only for today “

“ you should ask her permission first “ the other pretty lady said.

Irene already decided what to wear “ im going to wear you “ she happily smile.

When Irene almost at the door Yoona blocked her “ put it back there “

Irene was disgusted “ yah unnie “

“ wae? “ Yoona asked and look to the coat and gesture her to bring it back to the cabinet.

“ andwae.. “ Irene immediately hides it to her back.

“ Joo Hyun… “ Yoona slowly said.

“ Irene… “ the latter immediately  said she walked but still Yoona blocked her. “ unnie~ “ she irritated shout.

“ put it back to eomma’s cabinet “ the other lady said.

“ andwae… “ she still wanted to walk out but still Yoona is still blocking her. She narrowed her eyes to Yoona before she steps to her unnie’s feet and run goingdown the stairs.

“ ah~ “ Yoona immediately held her one feet. “ yah!! Joo Hyun!! “ she shout again.

“ bleh~~~ “ she tongue out to Yoona after getting her bag at the couch and she immediately run going outside.

“ Yah!! Joo Hyun!! “ Yoona was disgustedly run after her sister but the phone ring she sigh “ you’re dead to me when you got home later “ she murmured and immediately answered the phone.

“ Yoboseyo “ after picking up the phone “ oh… Seohyun-sshi? “ she smile.

“ is sajangnim still there? She’s not picking up her phone this is important “ Seohyun asked.

“ oh.. she just left already wae? Is there’s a problem? “ Yoona worriedly asked.

The latter shook her head “ oh ani ani… I just want to ask if we’re still going to bake some cakes this weekend since were still have some left, I forgot to ask that yesterday to her “ she smile.

“ Oh I see maybe don’t bake for now since there’s still have, so were not going to waste it. “ she smile.

“ ok then I’ll tell it to Maenijo Kim so she knows also “ Seohyun smile.

“ ok… “ Yoona smile.

“ komawo agasshi “ Seohyun smile before putting down the phone.

Meanwhile

Irene is talking to someone at the phone while walking at the street “ oh…deh~ I’ll meet you guys “ she smile “ of course…. Im not going to my taping and it’s for Bo Gum “ and she giggle “ he is my priority, yes…. Anyway where is the location of his taping again? “ and she nods “ arasso arasso… I’ll go there… annyeong… “ she happily put down her phone " im also loving my outfit today " while looking to her eomma's coat.

Inside of a car that approaching to her there are Siwon and Seung Ha

“ oh… is that Yoona’s younger sister? “ Seung Ha said while looking to the lady.

Siwon also look “ deh… “ he immediately horn to the lady.

Irene was confusedly looking to the car that stopped and the window opened.

Seung Ha smiled at her after pulling down the window.

“ oh... ahjusshi… “ Irene bowed and she look’s inside and found Siwon “ Siwon oppa “ she immediately bow also.

“ is Yoona there? “ Siwon asked.

The latter nods and she noticed the two trucks behind them “ so today is your first day to your new house in front of us? “

Seung Ha and Siwon nods and smile at her.

“ go… unnie is just in the house “ she smile “ im going now bye…. “ and she immediately run away.

When Irene left.

“ her sister is just like her “ Seung Ha smile “ they are both nice “

Siwon chuckle as if it is a joke.

“ wae? “ the old guy asked Siwon

“ appa, Irene is different to Yoona yes they are both nice but Irene is childish unlike Yoona. “ Siwon said.

“ really? “ Seung Ha asked and laugh “ mianhae im wrong about them, but one thing is for sure is they are both beautiful “ and he smile.

Siwon nods “ deh~ “

“ I bet your soon mother-in-law is beautiful too no wonder she had two beautiful daughters “ Seung Ha said.

“ exactly, appa… “ he immediately look to Seung Ha as if he was giving warning.

“ wae? “ the old guy asked confusedly.

“ Yoona’s eomma is beautiful and nice too, and just like you she is already single I mean she’s widowed already “ he didn’t finish his words.

Seung Ha laughed “ aigooo… don’t worry about that I have no time for that  “ and he look outside “ besides you know im still into my ex-wife “

Siwon tap Seung Ha “ I know im just kidding “ he smile.

Then they both chuckles.

“ anyway when are you going to propose on her? “ Seung Ha immediately asked.

“ maybe tomorrow after we visit  her appa she wanted to go there “ the handsome guy answered.

The latter nods

~~~

Irene as usual giving headaches to everyone at the little cup café.

“ please…… im just going to bake one cake…. Please “ she still pleasing Seohyun.

“ look agasshi, you’re allowed to bake here but you have to ask permission to your mom first “ Seohyun said. “ you’re going to use materials here and we’re death to sajangnim if we did inventory and you’re not going to pay for it that’s why you have to ask her first. “

 “ im going to pay for it promise “ she grinned.

Seohyun rolled her eyes “ I know what you did to Taeyeon unnie last time, and I know you, you’re not going to pay for it “ Seohyun is still straightening her face.

Irene pout “ they threatened me that’s why “

The manager looks to her “ you’re allowed to use the kitchen but ask permission first “

Irene looks disappointed and pouting “ ara ara…I’ll call eomma “ she dialed her phone and pretended to call someone.

After some seconds “ oh… eomma… hmm im here at the café “ she didn’t finish it because someone called to her.

“ ah…” she get’s her phone away to her ears because of the ringtone and she looks to Seohyun who was smirking at her and to her shame she pick up her phone “ yoboseyo?... oh… deh~ im going there don’t worry… im in the middle of something I’ll call you later ok… “ and she put down her phone.

“ agasshi if you’re in a rush you may go now we still have a lot of things to do “ Seohyun said and Irene looks to Tiffany and Yuri who were both blocking the kitchen’s door.

Tiffany shrugged and Yuri forcibly smiles at her.

And she looks back to Seohyun “ jebal… only one cake…. I promise I’ll pay for it…. This time it is true… if you want I’ll give you picture with signature or fansign of Park Bo Gum later. “ she said while trying to please Seohyun.

“ im not a fan of him “ Seohyun insisted.

Irene crosses her arms and think an another way “ ok then, im going to call eomma “

This time around it is true she’s dialing Yoon Ah’s number.

But its keep on ringing only

Meanwhile Yoon Ah while driving “ aigooo this kid is calling what she needs again “

“ you should answer her so you will know “ Eun Kyung said while looking outside the window.

Yoon Ah answered it “ oh wae? “

“ eomma!! “ Irene exclaimed then she pressed the loud speaker “ eomma I want to bake can you let me?... “ she didn’t finish it.

“ andwae… you’re just going to waste the ingredients there “ Yoon Ah abruptly answered.

Seohyun gives a teased smile to Irene.

“ Eomma just one please…. Please… please…. Im just going to give it as a gift please… “ she pleased.

Yoon Ah rolled her eyes “ arasso… arasso….” She gives permission forcibly. “ don’t waste ingredients arasso? “

“ yey!! Deh….deh!! komawo~ Saranghae ~ “ she mentioned the saranghae in aegyo.

“ aigooo this kid…. I have to focus driving “ Yoon Ah straitens her lips

“ ok bye eomma…. Muah!! “ Irene happily put down the phone

Yoon Ah secretly chuckles  while driving.

“ heard that? She let me bake so let me in the kitchen “ she gracefully smile to Yuri and Tiffany.

Seohyun gives permission the pretty girl to enter the kitchen area

“ just make sure not to waste ingredients “ Seohyun reminded.

And the pretty lady nodded.

~~~

Siwon and Seung Ha arrives to their new house

Yoona on the other side while feeding their birds to their mini garden/balcony noticed the arrival of their new neighbor.

The girl immediately left some foods to the bird’s cage and run outside.

Seung Ha is looking around as if checking the places.

And Siwon gets Tobi at the back of the car when Yoona greeted them.

“ annyeong haseyo “ she bowed to Seung Ha

The old guy happily smile to the lady “ Yoona~ nice seeing you again “

“ oh deh~ “ the pretty lady smiled to him.

Tobi who got down to the car immediately run to Yoona.

“ Tobi….. “ the pretty girl happily greeted the dog “ how are you? “

The dog also is obviously excited to see her.

Siwon and Seung Ha are both smiling seeing them playing.

“ he missed his personal doctor “ Seung Ha said.

The lady chuckle “ he never visits me nowadays in the clinic “

Siwon sheepishly scratch his head “ im just busy “

Yoona just pout “ hmmp if its not because of Tobi you will not going to meet me “ and she looks to Seung Ha “ oh you should go inside now “ she smile

The two guys immediately went inside and Yoona just followed.

The helpers that they rented immediately put their belongings inside the house.

Yoona helped them to arrange things.

They are almost done when Seung Ha decided to rest.

“ aigoooo im tired already “ he sat to the couch.

“ I’ll get some juices to the house anyway what do you want to eat I’ll bring some too “Yoona said and she smile.

“ oh… I know this is quite…. “ Seung Ha didn’t finish his word.

“ the lime cupcakes? Keke, Siwon mentioned that to me, Im going to make that here if you want “ she smile giving an assurance.

“ I’ll prepare what you need “ Siwon smiled to her.

“ ok… I’ll go now to get the ingredients and juices “ Yoona bids goodbye.

~~~

At the little cup café kitchen

Irene is busy making cake, there’s a mess everywhere “ I hope he will like this “ she whisper to herself  and she tasted the icing  “ eh…. “ based on her reaction the taste is not good. “ aigooo what’s wrong with you? “ then she added some flavoring. “ this is already my 4th time.. please cooperate “ she murmured.

Meanwhile Yoona is also making some cupcakes while Seung Ha and Siwon are both helping her while watching her.

“ I miss this kind of activity “ Seung Ha happily watching Yoona.

And Yoona smile at him while mixing ingredients “ can you get the flour? “ she favor to Siwon.

Siwon abruptly gets it.

After some hours Irene is already done “ yay!! Im pretty sure he will like this…” then she did some spell

“ you will like this “ she played her fingers as if giving some spell to the cake , then she put the cake to the box.

She left the kitchen secretly while looking around she noticed some cakes inside the refrigerated case for cakes and cupcakes. She sneaks going there without Tiffany noticing by Tiffany who was busy to their customers at the counter.

“ what are you going to do? “ Yuri asked when she caught Irene.

“ omo… shhhh “ she requested Yuri to be quiet and she gets the box of a cake.

Yuri gestured why

Irene slowly opened the refrigerated case while looking around checking Tiffany and Seohyun.

“ yah~.. “ Yuri whisper to her “ you already have cake, why you’re stealing another? “

“ please be quiet ok? “ Irene whisper

. “ stop that or I will call Seohyun “  she whisper “ yah~ Joo Hyun “ the latter whisper again

“ Irene… “ she irritated whisper “ Irene ok Irene…. “ she repeated.

Not until she already get one cake she immediately put it to the box of it and close the refrigerated case

Tiffany who already faced to her direction saw her “ Joo Hyun… “ she said and looks to the box that she’s holding.

The pretty girl grinned and bumped Yuri and run going out the counter.

The two ladies didn’t shout because they still have customers.

Seohyun noticed Irene who abruptly left the café and she looks to the counter Tiffany and Yuri face her worriedly.

Seohyun sigh and shook her head.

Yoona is also done as usual Seung Ha loves it very much.

“ this is really tasty… “ Seung Ha smile.

“ komawo… my mom taught me to make that “ Yoona said “ and also that was my appa’s favorite cupcake “ she smile.

“ oh… really? That’s why you really put effort making this “ he smile.

And they enjoyed the snack time.

Yoona received call that time “ mwo? “ she sigh too.

“ deh~ mianhae… I’d already informed sajangnim but she’s not yet replying her phone also is off “ Seohyun said.

“ that kid is really aish… arasso… I’ll talk to her later mianhae also “ Yoona apologized

She ended the call and Siwon noticed her face.

“ is there’s a problem? “ he asked.

“ Joo Hyun stole one cake at the café… “ and she shook her head.
Siwon tap Yoona’s shoulder “ you’re sister is really childish for doing that. “

~~~

Irene arrives at the location

“ oh she’s here already…. “ one girl said.

Irene happily greeted them and lifting up the two box of cakes.

“ omo… are you going to give that to him? “ the other girl said.

And she proudly nods “ deh~ I made this for him “ she smile. “ where is he anyway? “ while looking around.

Then they point out where is Park Bo Gum is…

The guy is resting to his chair while reading his script

“ omo… he looks tired….. “ Irene said while looking to the handsome guy.

Not until the PD-nim called him to take some break

“ omo omo omo…” the other girls exclaimed when Bo Gum already walked going near to them.

Fangirls are all giggling some are calling him some are taking pictures and so on.

Irene on the other side runs going near “ Park Bo Gum oppa!!! I have gifts for you… “ she shout… “ oppa!! oppa!! “ she shout again.

Park Bo Gum smiled to them and waved.

Irene find some other place until she found the side of the tent that have few fan girls she run there “ oppa!!! “ she shout again “ I have gifts for you!!!! Take these…. “  but Bo Gum didn’t hear her when he walks there “ OPPA!!!!!!!PLEASE NOTICE ME!!!! “ she shout loudly. Bo Gum looks back to her only to her and she was stoned by Bo Gum’s look to her and she raised her boxes “ I…I… I have gifts for you… please accept these I..I.. made these for you “ she rattled and awkwardly smile to the guy.

Bo Gum smile to her and walks near to her that makes her heart beats fast “ komawo Joo Hyun-sshi “ he gets the cakes and bowed to her before going.

Irene were not able to move that moment not until one of the fangirl bumped her “ hey!! You’re stunned there again, how many times will you be like that? Until now you’re not yet used to him? He always noticed you and yet you still not used to that “ she chuckled.

“ I don’t know too…. “ she looks to the girl and flashed her victory smile “ I hope he will like it “ and she giggled. “ kyyyyyaaaaaahhhh “.

Later at home Irene got home already she was happily entering the house when she closed the door.

Yoona surprised her with facial mask on her face.

“ omo!!!!! “ Irene almost had a heart attack when she looks back “ Yah!! Unnie!! “ she shout while holding her chest.

“ why do you need to stole a cake? “ Yoona asked.

The pretty girl ignored her and walks straight

“ yah Joo Hyun… “ Yoona calls her.

The other lady immediately looks back to her “ Irene!!! How many times do I have to repeat it? “ she irritated said.

“ whatever… answer me why did you stole cake? “ Yoona asked again.

“ I’ll pay for it…. “ the latter said and continue to walk.

“ yah!!! You better pay it now you’ll be dead to eomma, when she got home “ Yoona said. “ besides put her coat back to her cabinet arasso?… “ she reminded.

Irene makes face while walking going to her room as if she’s not listening to her sister.

“ Joo Hyun…. Before you sleep you better pay for it and the coat bring it back to eomma’s cabinet “ Yoona shout again.

“ shut up…. “ Irene shout inside her room.

Yoona disgustedly went back to her room “ im going to gets old because of you “ she whispered.

 

Early this Saturday morning Yoona and Siwon headed to somewhere.

“ anyway did Irene already pay for the cake that she stole yesterday? “ Siwon asked.

Yoona shook her head “ as if she will pay for it, don’t worry about that anymore, I’d already said to eomma that she paid it already, and im the one who secretly paid for it so eomma will not get mad at her “

“ aigooo you’re just tolerating your sister by that “ Siwon said.

The pretty lady smile at him “ its ok, I don’t want eomma to be stressed by that besides she’s in the vacation I don’t want her to stress herself “

The handsome guy smile at her “ you’re so really nice… but please lessen that ok people might take you for granted “ he reminded.

And the latter nods.

They arrived to Yoona’s appa’s grave. They offer flowers and a prayer.

After some minute Siwon look to Yoona “ I have question “

Yoona smile to her “ what is that? “

“ how old are you when your appa died? “ the latter asked.

“ hmmm im 19 yrs old by that time “ she answered.

Siwon nods “ at least you’re already at the right age when he died “ he look down while smiling.

Yoona noticed it “ wae? “

Siwon looks to her “ ani~ I just remembered eomma “ and he smile.

Yoona got confused “ hmmm can I ask question too? “

The latter nods “ go “

“ where is your eomma anyway? You haven’t tell some story about her “ Yoona carefully asked

Siwon smiled at her “ I’ll let you meet her soon “

Yoona smile back. " ok then "

“ I have an another question “ Siwon said again.

“ what is it? “ the latter asked too.

Siwon put his hand to his pocket “ about Irene, eventhough she’s a headache to you and to your eomma do you still love her? “

Yoona chuckles “ of course I do she is my sister “ and she looks to her dad’s grave “ right appa? “

Siwon chuckle “ and you’re asking your appa “

Yoona pout “ he will still answer to the question tho he’s dead already “

“ really? “ Siwon asked and the latter nods “ hmm I just want to ask him, and I hope he will reply back at me “

Yoona laugh “ go ask him “

“ hmm appa…. “ the handsome guy already started.

“ appa? “ Yoona asked while laughing.

The latter nods “ deh~ appa…. if I were going to ask for Yoona’s hand will you allow it? “

“ my hand? “ Yoona interrupted “ wae? What are you going to do with my hand “ she added.

Siwon looks back to Yoona “ he’s not answering me… “

Yoona chuckles. “ he whisper at me, he wanted to know why you needed my hand “ and she smile.

Siwon seriously look to Yoona “ I just need your hand to put this on your finger “ he pulled out the black box to his pocket and opened it.

Yoona’s smile faded into surprised

“ Yoona will you be my wife and a mother of my future kids? “ Siwon proposed at her.

The girl still looking at the box and she looks back to Siwon soon to cry “ oppa…. “ not until she let out a tears.

“ Will you marry me? “ Siwon added.

Yoona cried while smiling and she nods “ of course…. Yes…. Yes… “ she nodded and a she burst into cry.

Siwon soon to cry too and he put the ring to Yoona’s finger. “ saranghae “

“ nado saranghae “ Yoona responded

They exchanged sweet and passionate kiss and they both hug each other.

A/N: just imagine it is Siwon and Yoona :D

After releasing the hug Siwon wipes Yoona’s tears and they both smile.

“ appa… “ Yoona look to her appa’s grave “ look….. im engage!! “ she happily show her finger.

They left the cemetery happily while traveling Yoona can’t take her eyes off to her ring.

“ im pretty sure you really like it “ Siwon said while driving.

The latter nods “ of course “ she smile

And she looks around “ anyway, this is not the way going back to Seoul “ she was confused while looking at the place.

“ were just going to meet someone “ Siwon said while smiling.

The pretty lady looks back to him “ nugu? “

“ you’ll know later “ the handsome guy smiled at her.

And they arrived at the place.

When they already got down the car Yoona looks around “ this is a memorial place isn’t it? “ she asked Siwon.

The latter nods and he offered his hand to Yoona, and they walked hand and hand

“ you mean we’re going to meet someone here? “ Yoona asked.

Then they enter the hallway going to somewhere

“ yes were here to meet someone “ Siwon smile at her and held her hand tightly.

Not until they enter to the room

“ we’re here “ Siwon smiled at her

Yoona looks to the picture inside the glass and its Lee Young Ae.

A/N: just ignore the kid :D

“ Yoona, I want you to meet eomma “ he introduced Yoona to Young Ae.

Yoona look to Siwon and she looks back to the glass.

“ eomma, this is Im Yoona the girl that Im talking about “ he smile.

The pretty lady bowed even though she is surprised “ nice to meet you “ and she smile.

“ now you know where my mom is “ he said to Yoona.

The latter nods and feels guilty “ mianhae “

Siwon chuckle “ don’t be sorry, were here to meet her “ he looks to the glass again “ eomma Yoona is going to be my wife soon “ and he smile

Yoona smile too. " you're eomma is so beautiful no wonder why samchon fell in love to her and i know she's nice too "

Siwon smiled sign of agreed “ oh anyway meet my younger brother too “ Siwon pointed the other jar besides Young Ae.

“ you have brother? “ she asked.

“ deh~ he died inside eomma and eomma followed him maybe eomma doesn’t want her to be alone “ he smile.

“ yeah maybe because he is too little to be alone “ Yoona said while looking to the both jar.

And Siwon nods.

They went back to Seoul

“ when will your eomma will go back here? “ Siwon asked while driving.

The lady answered immediately “ she said tomorrow “

“ then maybe after tomorrow we can let them meet “ Siwon said.

“ I hope so… anyway eomma keeps on telling me that she’ll be in charge at the resto maybe because of what happened last time. “ Yoona reminded.

Siwon nods “ ok if that’s what she wants tho its kinda inappropriate “

The lady shrugged “ well I know eomma if she wants the things she will push it no matter what happens “ she smile and she looks to her ring “ im wondering what would be their reaction when they know this already. “

“ im sure they will be glad knowing that we’re engaged already “ Siwon smile.

And Yoona smile too.

 

 


 

 

Ta-Da!!!!! update for today~ :) I hope you like it.