Double Trouble: Chapter 1

Double Trouble (이중 문제)

i put this just like kdrama they have OST. you can play it, it will give you more feels while reading. but it will only plays on browser (laptop, desktop) not on cellphone.

 

 

It is a beautiful morning.  The table is almost ready for breakfast.

A handsome guy wearing suit and ready for work went out to the room going to the dining area.

While entering the dining a beautiful lady greeted him with a beautiful smile while placing the plates at the table. “ Good morning Yeobo “ the lady smiled at him.

“ Good morning “ he replied with a smile and a kiss on his wife’s cheek.

The beautiful lady look to his husband from head to toe “ why you didn’t wear the tie that I bought you yesterday? “

The guy didn’t reply but instead sit and started to sip on his coffee.

“ Cho Seung ha “  the pretty lady tried to call his husband by name.

The guy smiled at her “ I’ll wear it tomorrow, come on let’s eat now “.

After placing the newspaper near to Seung Ha the lady finally sat down.

He grabs the newspaper and started to read.

“ im there.. “ the lady proudly said to her husband. The guy smiled at her before turning the page.

“ really at what page? “  Seung Ha happily turns to the next page.

“ page 3 “ she replied while placing food to Sung Ha’s plate.

“ Song Yoon Ah is ready to open her new coffee house at the busy city of Seoul “ Seung ha read the first sentence of the article loudly.

Song Yoon Ah stop and look to his husband with a bright smile “ my friend who works there wrote it, im surprised “.

Seung Ha held Song Yoon Ah’s hand while saying “ Im so proud of you “ He smile giving an assurance how really proud he was.

The pretty lady just smiled back “ come on let’s pray and eat “.

And the couple started to pray.

~~~

“ I’ll go there later to check the site “ Yoon Ah said while giving Seung Ha’s lunch box.

Seung Ha worriedly face his wife “ it is ok with you that you’re going there alone? “.

The pretty lady nods and smiled to him.

“ why don’t you stay here instead, besides its just a small coffee house  it is not even started yet, no need for you to visit there “  Sung Ha tried to convince his wife.

But his wife is really sure to go by shaking her head saying no to his statement.

“ ani~ even if it’s a small business I have to visit there “ she looks to her husband narrowing her eyes “ you’re my husband, you should be the one who’s not stopping me for this “. And she straightens her lips.

“ haist… my wife is disappointed at me “ He smile while chuckling.

Yoon Ah crosses her arms and look to Seung Ha’s necktie and abruptly back her looks to Sung Ha “ not once but twice “. She look back again to her husband tie and fix it. “ go now I don’t want you to be late “.

“ deh~ “ Seung ha replied.

The lovely couple shared sweet kiss before parting. Both of them are smiling while waiving to each other.

When Seung Ha finally far from the house Yoon Ah didn’t bother to check their whole house outside.

“ hmmm I think its better if we add another floor “ she thought while looking at the whole house.

“ oh… look who’s here…its Yoon Ah “ the girl who’s wearing  uniform said.

“ yeahhh the girl who was excited to get married hahahahaha “ another girl said

and they both laugh and continue to walk.

Yoon Ah ignored them.

~~~

“ aish don’t mind them they are just envy about you “ Shin Eun Kyung said.

Yoon Ah just continued to straighten her lips.

“ yah~ don’t mind them but instead focus here to your business “ her friend gives friendly advice.

And Yoon Ah smile to her and look around to the unfinished coffee house.

“ anyway komawo… I didn’t expect you will write an article about me, it’s a big help for my business “ the pretty lady smile.

“ no problem that is the least I can do “ Shin Eun replied.

“ I hope this business will be successful I invested almost all my money for here “ Yoon Ah worriedly said while looking around.

“ of course, at least even if you’re not graduate or even not finished in college you have your income coming from your own money “ the other lady said.

“ and if ever in the future I’d already save money I will continue my college “ Yoon Ah proudly smile.

Shin Eun thumbs up to her friend while giving warm smile.

Meanwhile at Cho Seung Ha’s workplace

“ Sung Ha, Mr. Kim wants to talk to you “ one of his workmate told him.

A knock on the door made Mr. Kim stopped to write.

“ you want to talk to me? “ Seung Ha said before entering the office.

The guy abruptly gave permission to him to enter.

“ yeah.. yeah.. sit down “ the guy requested.

And When Seung Ha already sat down.

“ hmm how do I start this “ the guy said seems he was having a hard time to say it.

“ what is it? “ Seung Ha asked.

The guy look to Seung Ha seriously “ well, your contract has been expired and we don’t need you anymore here I mean we already have a lot of employees so you’ll be the last employee that we had for this position, im sorry to say that. “

Sung Ha worriedly look down and finally look to his boss “ don’t you have any opening? “.

The guy shook his head “ as you can see we are just a small company “

“ but I need to work, for my future I mean for the future of my wife also “ the guy badly need the job.

“ haist Seung Ha, why dont you study again and finish your criminology course so you can look for a regular work. I accepted you here because of your friend, even though were not hiring and we even agreed that you will just stay here for 6 months “ his boss tried to explain.

And Seung Ha frowned.

During break time

“ what will im going to do now? “ the guy problematic asked his friend.

His friend tap him at the back “ im sorry I cant help you anymore, but Mr. Kim is right why not continue your study? “ the guy slowly change his expression “ besides Yoon Ah miscarriage already so no one will or there’s no reason for you to stay in your marriage “

Seung Ha gives an ice glance to his friend “ Yah~ Han Wi, I love my wife even if we don’t have child anymore. “

But his friend just shrugged “ really? For what I know you two just married because of that child. “  and he look to Seung Ha “ and you both stopped in studying “

The handsome guy just sigh “ I love her that’s why we almost had a child and if im not serious why would I marry her? “ and he irritated look away and tried to think.

“ so when is your last day? “ his friend ask.

“ next week “ he immediately replied. And he rests his chin to his hands.

~~~

“ Aigooooo~ look at your house its messy. “ the old lady said while looking around.

Song Yoon Ah fix some pillows at the sofa while looking at the old lady who are busy strolling herself at the house.

“ do I really need to visit you here so you will know how messy your house is? “ the old lady continue.

“ eomma~ I don’t think its messy its just that the things are not in proper places, I already cleaned this before I left. “ the lady explain. “ you’re just exaggerating “ she said it in a low voice.

“ mwo? “ the old lady look back to Yoon Ah.

Yoon Ah widely smile. “ ani~ you want tea? “. She immediately offers.

The old lady finally sat down “ so where did you came from? “ while putting her bag at her side.

Yoon Ah walks to the kitchen “ I visited the site of my coffee house “.

The old lady nods “ so you really want to focus now on your business? “

Yoon Ah secretly smile while making tea, while her mom is busy talking at the living room.

“ why not continue your study while having business? “ the old lady suggested. “ im just telling you this because im concern about you, I don’t want you to rely on your husband every time.

But still the pretty lady is busy at the kitchen.

“ yah~ Song Yoon Ah am I talking to a stone? “ the old lady wanted her to response.

But the lady is still quiet.

“ aigoo~ did you drown at the tea already? “ the old lady still waiting for her response.

Then the pretty lady finally came out at the dining “ eomma, I know what am I doing of course I want to continue my study “.

Yoon Ah put the tea at the mini table in front of her mom.

“ when? Don’t waste time “ before grabbing her tea to drink.

The pretty lady sat next to her mom “ hmm if I’d already save money because of my business “.

The old lady put down her tea and look to her daughter “ Yoon Ah we can help you to study again, you don’t have to wait for your business’s success you’re eventually getting there. Your business will stay there but you don’t have any guarantee if it will become successful, but the time is passing there’s a lot of opportunity also. And it’s better if you are graduate from college believe me my dear. “

And Yoon Ah exhaled “ how many times do I have to tell you I have Seung Ha and my Business. Seung Ha will help me too besides he is working. So don’t worry too much “

But the old lady didn’t stop to convince her “ look, we all know that both of you stopped being a student because of your pregnancy incident. “ you can see to her face that she is disappointed. “ so I guessed it’s time for you to study again.“

The pretty lady look to her mom “ eomma~ like what I’ve said don’t worry too much. “

“ aish don’t wory…. don’t worry… “ the old lady murmur before sipping again to her tea and started to talk again “ im just concern because you’re both young for this kind of life, I mean at that young age you’re already married oh come on you’re not yet mature enough “. While shaking her heads “ tsk… tsk.. tsk“ she added.

“ that’s why I hate you being here your always dragging about my early marriage “ Yoon Ah soon released her irritation to her mom.

“ yah~ im just here just to remind and to give you an advices as your mom “ the old lady response. “ I know it will happen again that you’re going to throw that words at me aigooo~ this kid “ and she makes straight face before crossing her arms.

The time has flies fast the old lady is ready to leave the house. When they encounter an old guy and old lady who were almost hits the doorbell.

“ oh… eommonim, ~abeonim “ Yoon Ah greeted them with a smile bright.

The old guy bowed and gave warm smile to Yoon Ah’s mom. But the old lady beside him is ignoring the other old lady.

The old lady also bowed without smiling and she looks to her daughter “ I’ll go now you have an another visitor “

The pretty lady nods before bowing. “ take care “.

“ Im sorry I don’t have any delicious foods to offer I just have breads and sodas “ Yoon Ah apologetic said while guiding them to the living area. “ I didn’t know that you’re coming here. “ she smile.

“ no need... we just want to drop by here since this is near to the place where we came from “ the old guy said before sitting.

“ you’re not doing something here? “ the old lady asked after putting her bag at the sofa.

Yoon Ah sheepishly answered “ deh~ “

And the old lady sigh “ why not work? Or help Seung Ha for your daily living. “

And the pretty lady gives smile “ im planning for a business im actually starting it already “.

And the old lady looks to her.

“ what business? “ the old guy asked without withdrawing his smile.

“ Coffee House but it’s not big… “ Yoon Ah smile to them.

And the old lady smirk “ it came to you, that it’s not a big business. So why waste time to wait for it to boom? “.

“ Yoebo.. “ the old guy tried to make his wife to stop.

The old lady looks to his husband and keep herself quiet.

“ sorry for that “ he smile to Yoon Ah.

But the pretty lady shook her head “ ani~ no need “ and she smile.

The time flies fast…

Seung Ha already went home exhausted.

“ you really looks tired. “ his wife said while getting his bag.

The handsome guy throw himself at the sofa “ ah….. “ releasing some stress by saying it.

Yoon Ah put Seung Ha’s things to their room.

“ anyway eommonim and abeonim went here “ the pretty lady shout from the room.

“ cheongmal? “ he replied while removing his tie.

“ deh~ “ she immediately replied before going to her husband.

Seung Ha properly sit “ why they are here? “ he asked.

The pretty lady sat next to him “ none~ they just dropped by here , from what I heard they went somewhere near here and I don’t know where “.

Then the pretty lady stood up “ anyway did you eat already? I’ll prepare your foods now “ while walking going to the dining area.

Seung Ha smile and followed his wife. “ ani~ how about you? “

“ im done because im hungry already, don’t worry im going to stay here while you’re eating “ the pretty lady said while placing some plates and utensils.

~~~

Days have passed…

“ Did you tell your wife about your job? “ Han Wi asked Seung Ha who is busy working.

The other guy sighs before to shake his head.

He sat down next to Seung Ha “ so when do you plan to say it?, If you’re not working anymore? “ he looks far and his eyes landed at the legs of their co-worker “ if that so that will be a problem. “ his eyes are still looking there “ really… as in really wooah~ nice view “

Seung Ha looks to his friend and trail his look and when he found out he immediately hit Han Wi’s head.

“ does your wife has no legs? “ Seung Ha immediately said.

The other guy still scratching his head “ yah~ I never intended to look there it’s just happened “

“ even if you’re older to me I will never hesitate to do that again “ the handsome guy reminded.

“ aish… “ Han Wi cant contain the hurt on his head “ that’s hurt huh…”

“ serves you right… “ Seung Ha goes back to his work.

And Han Wi immediately lean closer to Seung Ha “ do you still remember Young Ae? “ he grinned.

The other guy looks to him “ Young Ae? “ sounds like remembering.

Han Wi nods “ deh~ Lee Young Ae… “

“ ohh… deh wae? “ he asked.

“ well she’s back here in South Korea from Japan and you know what she invited me to go on her birthday party “ Han Wi said. “ way back from high school she is the school representative to every writing competition and you as my junior in the writing club had a crush on her right? and if im not mistaken you just entered to that club because of her”. He added.

“ eh... but that was before “ Sung Ha said while chuckling.

The other guy tap him “ you don’t want to come and see her?, besides she knows you “ he smile.

But the other guy shook his hands “ ani~ no need im busy… “

But the other guy insisted “ come on im not with someone I just want you to accompany me “.

Seung Ha had a seconds to think first “ ill, have to tell my wife first “ then he smile.

And the latter nods and smile happily to him.

At the Department store

Jung Soo is looking at some necktie when she’s about to get it someone already grab it when she looks back.

“ mianhae “ Hye Seon apologize and to her surprised it was Yoon Ah’s mom.

The two ahujmmas were both surprised.

“ aigooo~ look who’s here “ Hye Seon immediately said.

Jung Soo irritated look to her side before turning back to Hye Seon “ why in a lot of people her in South Korea fate choses you to bump with me “.

The other ahjumma shrugged “ I don’t know “.

And the other ahjumma look to the necktie “ are you going to buy that? “.

“ wae? I don’t have permission to buy this? “ Hye Seon said with such expression.

And a sales lady interrupted “ hmm do you want that also? “ she asked Jung Soo.

“ ani “ she shook her head and smile “ hmm do you have necktie which price is higher than that? “

The sale’s lady smile “ yes maam would you like me to get it? “

And the lady nods while Hye Seon is just making faces.

When the sales lady arrives “ here maam “ Park Jung Soo look to it.

“ miss excuse me “ Hye Seon interrupted “ do you have some tie which price is higher than that? “ pointing at Jung Soo’s holding.

And the lady gets it.

“ hmm I think I want more expensive than there “ Jung Soo pointed on the tie that Hye Seon is holding.

And the lady immediately gets another one.

When the lady arrives Hye Seon tried to check the price and her expression changed.

“ omo what with that expression? “ Jung Soo teased Hye Seon.

But the other lady ignored her “ I will buy this instead.. Prices are not important anyway “ she said to the lady and walk to the counter.

And the other lady just smirks as if she won on the teasing competition.

Hye Seon murmur while walking going out the store.

“ as if she’s rich they are just the same with us a middle class family.. hmmmp. “ then she looks to the paper bag “ haist why did I even bought you instead of the 1st one aigoo“. And she continues to walk.

~~~

Seung Ha arrives at home. And as usual Yoon Ah is patiently waiting for him.

After they eat and were about ready to sleep. The guy has guts to open up to his wife.

“ yeobo.. “ Seung Ha said.

“ hmm... “ the pretty lady replied while her eyes are close.

Sung Ha made himself face his wife “ my contract to work is almost done “ .

Yoon Ah opened her eyes and also face Seung Ha “ when? “

“ this coming friday. “ then he face the ceiling. “ but don’t worry I’ll try to find another job “ and he again looks to his wife “ my friend Han Wi wants me to accompany him to Lee Young Ae’s birthday celebration is it ok with you? “ he asked.

“ Lee Young Ae? “ she thought it first “ your crush way back high school? “

Seung Ha immediately response “ but that was long time ago, if you don’t want me to come its ok, besides Han Wi just forced me. “ he smile.

The girl just shook her head “ I haven’t say anything yet, you can come with him. I trust you no matter what “ she smile.

He pinched Yoon Ah’s cheek “ you’re so nice, im lucky to have you… Thank you~ “ he smile.

Yoon Ah smile and cuddle herself to Seung Ha “ no worries “ while hugging her husband.

The handsome guy smiled back and gives Yoon Ah’s kiss to her forehead before hugging her back.

The two are hugging tightly.

The morning is already arrived and as usual Yoon Ah is always making breakfast for her husband before leaving the house.

Seung Ha already arrives at the dining area “ good morning “ he left a kiss on his wife’s cheek.

“ good morning, I’ll be done in a minute just wait “ she smile while getting some hams on the pan.

The guy reads newspaper and turns it to the page wherein there’s a lot of job opening. “ im not really into newspapers but I guessed this time I will surely read it every day “.

The pretty lady smile while placing the foods at the table and she finds out that Seung Ha is looking for a job openings  “ oh well you should practice that even though you’re not looking for a job. “

“ I bet abeonim is always reading newspapers “ the guy said.

Yoon Ah places water to the glasses “ yes he is… “.

“ well that is one of oldies things “ Seung Ha smile.

She gets some utensils “ if you can’t find job why not study again? Finish your course “.

Seung Ha looks to his wife “ of course I will, I just need to save first not only for me, also for you and to our future“ he smile.

“ ok then I know we will help each other “ she smile “ kaja let’s eat “ Yoon Ah sat and started to pray.

Seung Ha put down the newspaper and pray also.

~~~

Yoon Ah visited his under construction coffee house.

The four construction worker bowed at her.

“ good morning Mrs. Song “ one of them greeted her. “ were almost finished” he smiled.

Yoon Ah smile back to him. “ good job “.

Then the workers go back to work.

“ appa, eomma im sure this will be a successful one, I won’t let you down I promise. “ she thought while looking at the whole facility.

“ I promise too that I will continue my studies without your help “ she smile after saying it.

~~~

Han Wi tap his friend “ hey…. Today is Young Ae’s birthday, are you coming with me right? I know you will go with me “. He grinned.

The latter nods “ I can’t resist you anyway “ Seung Ha replied.

The time flies very fast the two were ready to leave the office.

“ im excited “ Han Wi was giggling while picking his suit.

Seung Ha just smiled at his friend behavior.

The two arrives at the venue.

There are not full of people only few friends are there.

Young Ae is busy talking to someone when she looks to someone who entered the door.

Han Wi waved to Young Ae, the pretty lady went closer to them.

“ I thought you’re not coming “ she greeted them with Young Ae’s warm smile “ welcome here”.

“ ani~ why would I ignore your invitation “ Han Wi immediately answered. “ anyway im with my friend Seung Ha, I bet you remember him. “

The lady smile “ of course I know him he is our Junior member way back high school”

“ what a shame, I know im older to you but I still stuck as your junior “ Seung Ha chuckle.

The pretty lady chuckle also “ ani~ that’s not a problem it’s just happened that I entered there before you “ she smile. “ oh.. have you eaten? Let’s go “ she guided the two men to the table where there are lot of foods.

After eating they drink and had some conversation.

The whole room were filled of laughs of Young Ae’s guests. Not after some hours other guests bids goodbye. And others already had fallen asleep.

“ you really became a writer though not here in South Korea, im so happy and proud of you “ Han Wi said while looking around the room “ I can’t afford to rent a room like this just for my birthday “

The pretty lady sheepishly chuckle “ I know you can too, money is not a problem especially if you have dream “. She smile.

Seung Ha and Han Wi nods.

The time flies Han Wi fell asleep already. Seung Ha and Young Ae are still both awake.

But the two were both drunk.

“ aigooo, Han Wi is not that really a good drinker “ Seung Ha laughs.

Young Ae just smiled but you can see to her eyes that she is lonely while looking at Han Wi.

“ hmm… is there any problem? “ Seung Ha when he noticed Young Ae’s lonely eyes.

The pretty lady just looks down and plays the empty bottle.

“ hey? “ Seung Ha tried to call Young Ae’s attention.

But the lady shook her head and smile to him “ ani~ I just thought my husband, my ex-husband rather. “

Seung Ha was surprised “ you’re married? “

The pretty lady nods “ by looking at Han Wi while drunk makes me remember him. I wish he likes Han Wi too when he is drunk, will just go to sleep instead of shouting, nagging or beating me “ then she forcedly smile at Seung Ha.

“ that’s not a proper treatment for girls specially when they love it “ Seung Ha said.

But Young Ae just smiled at him “ ani~ he didn’t love me at all “

“ you’re still young to become like that “ Seung Ha feels bad for Young Ae.

“ I wish I can go back to my past, that I didn’t fell inlove to his sweet lies and sweet promises, but im still thankful that he helped me to work in a publication company in Japan.”. she said between his fake smile. “ are the rich people are all the same? Just like him? “ Young Ae asked while her eyes are forming tears.

Seung Ha gulp “ rich people can do anything they want, but I bet not all rich people are the same. “ and he take Young Ae’ bottle to her hands “ enough, you’re drunk already.”

“ maybe I can’t really understand him why he did that to me because he is 10 yrs older than me “ Young Ae already cried. “ because of him my life is already ruined “ she continue to cry.

“ no that’s not true… you became successful writer because of him also, and even without his help im sure you will be become success, you’re smart you will not be excelled if not and see you’re still owns that success.”. Seung Ha said.

“ komawo “ she smile to Seung Ha.

Seung Ha smiles back.

Because of Young Ae’s drunkenness she kissed Seung Ha on the lips. “ I wish you were my husband instead “.

That Han Wi accidentally saw when he woke up.

Seung Ha was surprised also. Then Young Ae passed out.

“ omo… tell me im dreaming only “ Han Wi said. That made Seung Ha more surprised.

“ you didn’t saw anything… you didn’t right? “ Seung Ha asked.

“ so its not a dream, you..you..you kissed “ Han Wi said.

Seung Ha face palmed “ yah~ we didn’t… you misunderstood it.. she is drunk, and she is the one who kissed me but she is drunk “ he keeps on repeating that Young Ae is drunk.

Han Wi slap his face more than twice “ its hurt, im not dreaming “ he looks to Seung Ha unbelievably.

“ haisttt… its not what you think.” The guy keeps on repeating it.

They brought Young Ae to the room so she can properly sleep.

“ do we really have to leave her here? “ Seung Ha asked while looking to the sleeping lady.

Han Wi sigh “ look I know you’re just concern of her, but we’re both need to get home tonight. “

The latter gets his phone and look to it as if he wants to call or text someone.

“ don’t tell me you’re going to tell Yoon Ah that you’re not going home tonight? “ Han Wi said.

“ haiiist im just concern ok, she is alone here “ then he looks around the room “ and she’s with some drunk people “.

“ besides what have you seen a while ago is just a result of drunkenness of Young Ae “ Seung Ha said.

But Han Wi just shook his head “ I don’t know “.

Then they both look to Young Ae.

“ anyway no matter what happened please don’t tell this to Yoon Ah, ill be the one who will tell It arasso? “ Seung Ha held Han Wi’s shoulder “ everything ill tell her “.

Han Wi nods “ arasso “ then he sigh.

~~~

Yoon Ah is talking to the telephone “ arasso?,Then im going to sleep already. “.

Seung Ha nods “ deh~ don’t wait me. “

“ then what time are you going home? “ the pretty lady asked.

“ hmm 1am but don’t wait for me anymore, just go to sleep ok? “ he smile.

Then the pretty lady nods and pout “ are you sure you’re not doing anything there? That’s why you’re going late. “

The guy chuckle “ of course none were just having fun “ he smile.

“ ok… be home at 1am “ Yoon Ah smile before putting the telephone down.

“ you sure you’re going home 12mn “ Han Wi said before leaving the place.

Then Seung Ha nods “ deh~”

“ I cant accompany you, you know my wife is not like Yoon Ah “ Han Wi said.

And the two bid goodbyes.

Young Ae woke up with headache “ ah… “ when she looks to the side of the bed.

Seung Ha was sleeping  tightly at the sofa near the door.

“ Seung Ha? “ the lady wake Seung Ha

The guy immediately look up and saw Young Ae “ oh.. are you ok now? “

The lady nods and look around “ why you didn’t go home? “.

“ im going home by 12am “ he smiled.

“ 12am? But its already 4am “ the lady said.

That makes Seung Ha jumps to stand. The man panicked and gets all his things.

“ mianhae I have to go home, I guessed you’re ok now to be alone since you said you’re fine now “ he said.

The pretty lady nods “ deh~ komawo…mianhae that I got drunk I really don’t remember what happened “.

“ its ok… you don’t have to… I’ll go now you can call Han Wi if there’s a problem bye now… “ he said and immediately left the place.

~~~

Seung Ha enter the house trying not to make any sound, when he see a white face wearing white dress/cloth. “ wahhhhhhh!!!! “ the guy was surprised to what he saw.

Yoon Ah immediately opened the lights on the dining.

The guy was covering his face because of fear while sitting at the ground he is really afraid by that time.

“ yah~ do you know what time is it? “ the pretty lady said before sipping her water.

The guy immediately stands when he realized it was just his wife. “ Yeobo why do you wear that in the dark? I almost died because of fear. “

“ I just tried it, Eun Kyung gave this facial mask to me, yah~ answer me… do you know what time is it now? “ Yoon Ah said.

But the guy scratch his head “ mianhae we really had fun and never noticed the time “

And the lady straighten her face “ are you sure? “ and she sigh “ if you’re telling lie im going to return you to your parents “ sha said and chuckles and goes back to the dining.

The guy chuckle too “ yes its true… promise “. The guy tried to hide what really happened.

~~~

Yoon Ah enter to the lobby of the company wherein Seung Ha is working.

“ haist… I told him don’t forget his lunch “ Yoon Ah look to the lunch bag  and smile “ he even not answering to my call aigoo~. She looks up to the elevator’s floor.

When she gets down the right floor she immediately look for Seung Ha.

“ excuse me, where is Seung Ha? “ she asked the lady.

“ he is with Mr. Han Wi at their room “ the lady smile.

“ komawo “ she smile and left.

Seung Ha is drinking coffee trying to be awake.

“ hey!! Looks like you don’t have sleep “ Han Wi said while playing some folders on his hand.

The latter nods “ deh~ I don’t have enough sleep “.

“ hmm I guessed, you didn’t get some sleep because of what happened. “

Yoon Ah didn’t mean to hear it so she stands at the side of the door trying to eavesdrop

Seung Ha look to Han Wi “ hey!! Lower your voice, someone might hear you… “

The latter looks back and saw no one “ as if they know what happened yesterday night, I mean that you kissed and wht she said? oh I wish you were his husband “. Then he grinned.

“ that’s why lower your voice, im just waiting for  the right time to tell it to Yoon Ah “ Seung Ha said before sipping his coffee.

Yoon Ah is like a stone after hearing it and after 3 seconds and was about to cry she immediately left.

 


 

Hi Guys~ I hope you enjoyed the 1st update.

what do you think will happen next?

its looks like drama right? well let's see... :D

Thank you for reading

comment and subscribe too.