Fanboying

Faded

5 years later 

 

5 years have passed since that horrible scenario made Mingyu and Wonwoo lost their connections, it made them lost the feelings for each other too. And 5 years have passed since Mingyu was traumatized because of that scene back then, it wasn't that severe, he can handle it tho. He's become a profesional swimmmer teaching some students who want swimming as their profession. Mingyu's name was kind of popular not only in Shinjouku, but in whole Japan. He participated in every competition back then before he became a professional and he always win that made him be on top, also now, the students he taught and made them participate in competition always wins too and that made him a really great teacher however that long *thing* sound still hunts him but he can handle it anyways so it's no problem. 

 

 

While Wonwoo, he became a doctor in a hospial that is owned by his father, Mr. Jeon. Mr. Jeon already learned from his mistake yet he can't still say that he wants Wonwoo to be with Mingyu though his son already forget Mingyu. Wonwoo is in a Neurosurgeon department and he's pretty good at operating, everyone was pleased whenever he save someone's life by touching the source of everything, the brain. Wonwoo was kind of fanboying over Mingyu, too much. He often sees him in a certain T.V channel where you can watch sports competitions just like swimming. Wonwoo really admires Mingyu's body, and he's really innocent at this point whenever he tells Mr. Jeon how amazing Mingyu is but Mr. Jeon didn't take advantage of it, he wants Wonwoo to figure it out by himself. 

 

"DAD! TURN ON THE T.V PLEASE!"

 

Wonwoo suddenly blurted out, smashing the door open as soon as he came home. He saw his dad simply reading something.

 

"what again, son?"

 

"IT'S MINGYU'S COMPETITION! IT'S A REALLY SPECIAL COMPETITION!"

 

Mr. Jeon sighed at his son's fanboying side and he the T.V switching to Wonwoo's favorite channel. 

 

"IT'S STARTING!!! WAHH!"

 

Wonwoo looks like a teenager yet he isn't. At his age, fanboying isn't really normal, he's 23, and he should be doing or studying his work. 

 

----------

 

"the competition is about to start." 

 

Mingyu stretched his arms while the other competitors are making their way to exit the room. Mingyu looked at the transparent mirror where you can see the swimming pool, the audience and judges. He sighed, lately, his trauma has been attacking him whenever he set foot to the swimming area to practice in their Uni and he hopes that nothing will happen this time. 

 

-----

 

"he's coming out..... THERE HE IS!!!" 

 

Wonwoo shouted and Mr. Jeon took his way to his room that made Wonwoo chuckled. He watch Mingyu doing some stretching. When the camera zoomed in to Mingyu, he scream like an inlove teenage girl.

 

"i think i'm inlove..."

 

He whispers..

 

-----

 

Mingyu took off his jacket that revealed his tanned y body and positioned himself on the starting point. He wears his goggles and waited for the 'go' signal and when it came he did it, he swam but at the middle of the game, his trauma attacks him that made his speed slows a bit. That long *ting* sound that he didn't expect to be too loud, he focused in his breathing and he suddenly swam again making the audience scream, he's not too left behind so he catched up really quick and at last he made it on top, again. 

 

-----

 

"what's that? OMG KIM MINGYU WHAT's THAT? WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU!!!??"

 

Wonwoo shouted when he saw Mingyu stopped swimming but sighed in relief when he saw him swimming again. and he scream when Mingyu won. 

 

"DAD DAD! HE WON OMYGOSH I'M CRYING LEGIT TEARS!" (a/n: sorry if this grammar is wrong by any chance, it's a joke in our country) 

 

He went to his bedroom and he smiled at the sight of Mingyu's poster that was all over the place. He grab his laptop and checked some of his schedules when something popped up and he quickly click it.

 

'famous swimmer Kim Mingyu is reported to be going in South Korea for a year or more, there's a rumor that he will have a fansigning event at Seoul Stadium.'

 

Wonwoo whispers a 'finally' he really wanted to see Kim Mingyu in person. But little did he know that he already met the other and became a part of his life. After checking everything for tomorrow's schedule, he drifted to sleep.

 

-----

 

Wonwoo woke up in silence, basically at this hour, he will be hearing some utensil bumping into each other and the aroma of his dad's food, but there's nothing. He went to take a shower and went down not before seeing a note on his lamp. 

 

'Won, i'll be in business trip for 3 weeks, take care of yourself and the house. I prepared you a breakfast, be careful on your way to the hospital, make sure to lock the door, and don't fanboy too much on that Mingyu, you might end up unmarried.

 

p.s: love you, son, sorry for everything'

 

He sighed when he read the letter. His dad keeps on saying sorry to him like Wonwoo didn't forgive him and Wonwoo regreted being too harsh on him. He went down to ate his food and take his way to the hospital, he just walk since the hospital is not that far. 

 

He can see the building but then he forgot something.

 

"oh no, i didn't locked the door..."

 

He said horrified thinking if their house is being rob now. He ran back to his house but he accidentally bumped onto someone and he immediately says sorry.

 

-----

 

Mingyu came in Korea at 4 am in the morning, he doesn't want to bother his fans by going to the airport but still many people came to see him. It's not that crowded since he knows that koreans knows what discipline is, he bet that later when he walk down the street, no one will approach him, just take pictures of him and that's all they can do. When he got to the hotel he checked in, he immediately laid down on the bed.

 

"tell me if you need anything." 

 

Seungcheol said.

 

"thanks hyung, you're the best."

 

"ofcourse i am, and oh, we'll go to see mom later okay?"

 

Seungcheol said referring to Youngji. Mingyu just smiled at him and nodded. Despite of being able to handle himself, Youngji always talk to him via text or skype, the woman is still taking care of him. Mingyu thought if he ever gave Youngji a hard time but then Youngji just said the same phrase that can make him sad and happy at the same time.

 

"I've became your mom when you were younger up until now, your mom ask me a favor to take care of you but always remember this Mingyu, i didn't take care of you because i was forced to but because i love you as a son too like Seungcheol, i hope you get it, i'm still a family, by blood and heart."

 

Mingyu sighed and he thought of going outside but it still early so he took a nap. 

 

------

 

Mingyu woke up from a loud *ting* sound, he thought his trauma have attacked him again but it's just his phone that was set in an alarm. He sighed in relief and went to take a quick shower, he decided that he'll be going to this certain and special place. 

 

He dressed nicely as usual, he wore a dark ripped jeans and partnered it with white shirt that was tucked in his pants and rolled up the sleeves stoping before it reach his elbow. He took his long cardigan and went outside of his room.

 

He went to Seungcheol's room and told him that he'll be going out for a bit. While walking down the street of a familiar place, he's watching some swimming competition on his phone when suddenly a guy bumped onto him, the guy immediately said sorry and Mingyu was going to say it too but that guy, that guy looks so familiar eventhough he's back was facing Mingyu. He blurted out the name in his thought...

 

"Wonwoo.."

 

__________________

 

Kira: i think this is the longest update that i've ever done since i'm lazy. (is it even long? ) Just wanted to say that this story has many plots, look at the differences of every chapter, it looks like the chapter was made from earth and the next one was from another planet. They have their own world. ;( But this is the most important part, Thank you to those who have help me on how things work here! i'm really thankful to all of you. /throws hearts/ really thank you! and right now i don't know what was up with SEVENTEEN this past few weeks, i know that they're so active in their sns accounts but i don't know what's going on. :((( can you tell me? thank you in advance, school has been pretty tough since next month (the whole March) will be our last month in school and i badly want to speed forward the time, i want to sleep since i always slept in only 3-4 hours, 6 hours is the best for me tho, but still, it's not enough. TT i can't manage my time because i'm bad at managing things and i hope you're not like me, time is precious, everyone knows that, and if you can't manage it, you're just making yourself struggle. ;((

 

Your subscribes, upvotes, and comments are much appreciated, by now, thank you very much! <3 [i'm not gonna use japanese again, since i'm not japanese, lol nah. i'm just practicing since our sensei will be coming to see us, i'm kinda nervous tho.]