Petals under the bridge

Faded

Kira: After decades! finally, i'm going to update this story of mine! >< sorry for keeping you wait for  so long. also, pls forgive if i ever had a grammatical errors because i'm not a native english speaker (?) wut dat?  this update is just short like Uji. >< :3

 

_____________

 

"The differences between this two subject is that....." 

 

blah blah blah. Wonwoo just wanted to end his English class because later, he have a date with his boyfriend, wow what a rude student. He was impatiently waiting for the bell to rang, but when the bell rang his teacher keeps on talking about their lesson like 'i'm not gonna let you out of this 4 corner room without finishing our lesson.' Wonwoo arched his eyebrows because he only has 2 hours to spend with Mingyu because he has to go back in school because of that freakin' study hall.

 

"okay that's all, see you on monday!"

 

Finally! Wonwoo packed his things up and rushed to see himself out of that suffocating room. He went to the garden near their school and a really big library where he used to go. He was gently and silently walking towards the bridge when someone hugged him from behind. 

 

"you are 15 minutes late." 

 

Wonwoo crossed his arms and pouted at him. If you thought that Wonwoo is a kind of a bad guy who is always cold then you're wrong. 

 

"blame that english teacher who always finished her lesson after the bell rang." 

 

Mingyu smiled at how cute wonwoo was. one of the main reason why he love wonwoo though he haven't told him yet, that he truly loves him. Something is blocking him to say those magic three words, and it's not gonna be so good when he tell him that. 

 

"why are you being so cute again?"

 

"i'm normally like this."

 

They smiled at each other, ear to ear and didn't bother to hide the shade of red color on their cheeks. Mingyu will surely miss this kind of moment. 

 

---

 

They were sitting under a really large tree where they curved their names. sounds cliche but they are that kind of couple, they always left a mark wherever they go because they know, their relationship will not last long so when they part ways, the two of them will go back to those places hoping they will see each other again eventhough it is just a glimpse. 

 

"our history teacher told us about reincarnation, i don't know why. our lesson was currently about China and their rivalry with so many countries and then our teacher just came up with that topic."

 

Mingyu was watching Wonwoo and his lips that was syncing with his actions, he'll gonna miss this. 

 

"she must be crazy."

 

Wonwoo nodded his head, agreeing on what the latter had just said. Mingyu stand up and held Wonwoo's hand, forcing him to stand up too.

 

"aish! i'm tired."

 

"let's go to the bridge. they said when you got a petal, throw them on the pond under the bridge while saying your wish on your mind."

 

Wonwoo look at mingyu with his unbelievable look , Mingyu really believes in sayings such as like what he had just said. They went to the bridge hand in hand. The petals were slowly falling from the tree to the pond. Many people wish here before but this place was just too hideous so people don't go here anymore because they thought this place was gone, but luckily the couple found it and was mesmerize by it's beauty so they called it 'pond under the bridge' garden.

 

"Remember the day when we found this place?"

 

"June 19." 

 

"don't remember the year, just remember the day, that what makes it so special. and the person who remembers it, gives back its life and memory."

 

Wonwoo looked at Mingyu with his loving eyes. It was such a good scenario since they were standing on the bridge, hands intertwined with each other and petals keeps on falling.

 

"you're always good at words."

 

Mingyu just smiles. They stayed there for like 20 minutes until Mingyu turn him around to face him. 

 

"time for wishes."

 

Mingyu said while smiling his heart out when he saw a petal on Wonwoo's head. He pick it up and gave it  to Wonwoo.

 

 

 "make a wish." 

 

Wonwoo grab the petal from Mingyu and close his eyes, Mingyu put his hand on top of his head and he found a petal too. They were really destined for each other, Mingyu closed his eyes too. They made a wish together while mesmerizing the presence of each other, they made a wish on that bridge with a falling petals and a pound underneath, they made the same wish...

 

'i wish to be with him longer...'

 

but things just don't go the way we have planned. 

 

___________

 

Kira: Finally i've done this now! 1st chapter it is! enjoy this chapter while it last because i'm sure it will  takes months again before i finally got the courage to update, lol kidding. >< i'm just a shy person and i am always thinking some what if's. so yeah! hope you still stay tuned-- what?  i'll be updating maybe tomorrow when i have a time. 캄사~