Thoughts

Faded

_________________

 

 

 

"dad, why you want to talk about Mingyu?"

 

 

 

Wonwoo asked at he sat on the sofa in his dad's office. He felt that something is or was wrong. But he's hoping that it is not somethin he wasn't expected. Hope so...

 

 

"Wonwoo-ssi..."

 

 

Mr. Jeon stopped for a moment, he may regret what he was about to say. Many changes can happen, Wonwoo can hate him. But, he believes that this is for Wonwoo's own good. Wonwoo was looking to his dad who has a hesitant expression. 

 

 

"i thought that if i do this, you will hate me, but i know someday you can understand what i am going to say now...."

 

 

"dad, just say it straight to the poin---"

 

 

"break up with Mingyu."

 

 

Wonwoo thought that he heard it wrong so he told his dad to repeat it but he wasn't wrong, that's it. When he thought his relationship with Mingyu was completely fine but then, here's his dad telling him to broke up with Mingyu. why? why would Mr. Jeon wanted this to happen when he said, he will choose Wonwoo's happiness? 

 

 

"dad, why?"

 

 

Mr. Jeon shooked his head thinking about how his wife, Wonwoo's mother, passed away. Her pale face that was pleading to don't let Wonwoo meet a certain person named Kim Mingyu. Mr. Jeon, too, wondered why but when Joohyun, his wife, told him why, he remember his reaction. 

 

 

"it's what your mom wanted. I hope you can agree with this."

 

 

Wonwoo felt a warm water on his cheeks and then he realized he was crying.  He thought everything can go smoothly, he thought everything can go on the path he wanted to but it's just what he thought. He run away from his home, leaving his dad there with a worried expression. He went straight to Mingyu's apartment.

 

 

"Mingyu......"

 

 

Mingyu soon opens the door and revealed a nearly crying Wonwoo. Hugging Mingyu was the best thing to do in times like this and so he did it, he hugged the latter and cried on his shoulder. 

 

 

"Wonwoo... why are you crying?"

 

 

Wonwoo didn't answer and continued crying to his shoulder, he put his hand on Wonwoo's waist and guide him to the living room of his apartment. Min Shin wasn't around because she have to go back into their hometown. Mingyu let Wonwoo sit on the sofa and so was he. He let Wonwoo calm first and decided to talk about the cause of Wonwoo's crying. 

 

 

"Dad asked if i can break up with you, no, not ask,  he said that i should break up with you. i don't know why. he didn't told me."

 

 

Mingyu was stunned, completely lost in his own thoughts, Mr. Jeon was nice to him, how could he tell Wonwoo to break up with Mingyu, everything was fine in their 5 years of being in a relationship.

 

 

"Mingyu-ah, i don't want to loose you...."

 

 

Wonwoo cried again. 

 

 

I don't want to loose you too, but what can i do? 

 

 

Wonwoo stayed at Mingyu's apartment. They watched some dramas to forget what just happened. Wonwoo's feeling comfortable in Mingyu's embrace. There was a complete silence but was broke by a knock on the door. Mingyu stand up to open the door, and it revealed several people, including Mr. Jeon. Mingyu froze in his position so Wonwoo followed him.. 

 

 

"dad..."

 

 

"let's go home."

 

 

"i don't want to. this is my home. "

 

Suddenly two men black hold him in his arms. Wonwoo tried to escape but he was harshly pulled by them. 

 

 

"Wonwoo---"

 

 

"hold him back."

 

 

Two men in black holds Mingyu too, to prevent him from holding or touching Wonwoo. Wonwoo can't do anything, even if he fight back, his father's people is strong. why dad? why do you have to do this?  

 

 

-----------------

 

"DAD!! WHY DO YOU HAVE TO DO THIS?!"

 

 

Wonwoo shouted as soon as they came into their-- no, into his father's house. Mr. Jeon sighed, he's a bit hesitant on doing this but he just wanted to make his wife happy so does Wonwoo. 

 

 

"i don't really want to do this Wonwoo...."

 

 

"BUT YOU ALREADY DID! i'm going out. i don't you to follow me, i'm gonna run away from this city with Mingyu."

 

 

Wonwoo said while walking towards the doorway but his dad said something that made him stop.

 

 

"you know what i can do Wonwoo."

 

 

_________________

 

Kira: IT'S BEEN A LONG DAY!!!!! despite of me, going home at 6 pm from school, i managed to update this storyyyyy! yahoooo! and i'm really am sorry that this update is short. i can really think of nothing. (T ^ T) this is not edited so, grammatical errors are present. if i have time tomorrow, i'm going to update the 4th chapter, but for now 캄사! your upvotes, subcribes, and comments are really much appreciated! hope we can be close until the end of the story! ありがとう ございますヾ(@⌒ー⌒@)ノ