Dream 02: Bedroom (Jungkook)

The Book Of Dreams
 
MFOtcGO.gif
h0PJxXR.png
40idijx.png
Bedroom 
 (1 hour nap)


He asked me to get clothes from the bottom drawer of his closet, I was confused and turned my head, "where?" as I continued to seach through his belongings. He chuckled and directed me once again.


After a few minutes of searching, I finally got it and took a white shirt and placed  it over my head and turned to face Jungkook wh waas sitting in the living room, I didn't think he was in the bedroom anymore.


So I approached him, he was sitting down wearing a white sweatshirt, black shorts and his trademark timberlands. I didn't know why he was still wearing them, I came to him because he was watching the TV. He wasn't paying attention to me so I walked to the kitchen to drink something.


As I was drinking my decided drink, which was an apple juice; I felt arms wrapped around my waist  and a head on my shoulder. I turned to the left to set my glass down on the counter, I felt his hands slowly and gently caressing my sides as a hand slipped under the shirt.

 

He whispered "oh my jagi looks so good wearing my shirt," I giggled as he started planting teasing kisses around my neck. I turned and wrapped my arms around his neck and wwe both briefly stared at each other before leaning in closely.


(3rd Person)


He kissed me passionately as he bent down to wrap his arms around my thighs and carried me through the halls towards the bedroom. He laid me down gently before coming up on top of me, I blinked shyly looking away he gently grabbed my head making me look at him again as he slowly leaned in, leaving no space between us, making me close my eyes too.


Our lips were so close, I could feel his breath and the flesh of his soft lips...


And thats where the dream went blank.

40idijx.png