Dream 01: The 7 Sins

The Book Of Dreams
The 7 Sins
❝ Ready to play? ❞
 

I was walking on the same old road; the dark path. Instead of hearing the screaming and cries like before, the whole space was silent. I kept walking while looking around until I saw a door; it didn't connect to anything, it was just out there in the open. Staring at the door, hushed whispers entered my ears following by statics, the whispers repeatedly chanted,
 

'go in' 'go in' 'go in'
 

It became more louder and louder, the static was longer, I had no choice but to run.... Run and enter the strange door.

I stopped myself after running in, the set was a gallery of some sort (BST), I looked around slowly, and turned to a familiar painting (that Jin saw). I continued to stare at it until I heard a voice, "its pretty isn't it?" I turned to see Jin at the top of the spiral stairs, I turned away to continue looking at the painting. "What is this?" I heard his gentle, strong steps as I saw him walked down slowly, "the fall of the rebel angels," I see him approaching slowly like a predator
 

"Milton's fallen angels have grandeur and dignity in there defiance. They have ranks and elections, they have some sort of human form."
 

He came closer, "falling from grace, they have lost their angelic natures and turned into a darkness of yucky, hybrid critters and beasties." He paused, now less than a meter away "bizarre, absurd, unpleasant things, they seem neither powerfully dangerous nor deeply evil."

I turned to look at him, only to see he wasn't there I glanced around until I felt a hand cover my eyes as an arm was wrapped around my waist, and his lips pressed near my left ear; he whispered.
 

"It is a most unromantic embodiment of sin."
 

I gasped as he let go, I saw Jin smirk as I questioned, "what are you?" He circled me, "you should know." He backed me up towards the column ad leaned in "I'm the Sin of Gluttony dear." His eyes glowed faintly as he darkened my vision completely.
 

 
 
When I opened my eyes once again, I was in a dim lit room, two chandilers lit but broken on the floor near closely to the classy sofa. Paintings hung loose on the walls almost about to tip over, I walked around the room until I heard a chuckle, only to see Taehyung leaning against the sofa. He smirked, "seems like you're lost." I stepped away cautiously "what sin are you?" His smirk grew wider as his blue eyes glowed, "smart girl aren't you." He paused as he was circling me, "guess."

I analysed his posture, his back was straight as his head was held high even though he looked down to capture me in his view.
 

"Pride."
 

He gave a grin showing his fangs, "correct. little girl, you amuse me." I had the urge to roll my eyes at his statement, "so what do you want?" He came closer bending even more till we were completely face to face. "One of us called, don't you remember?" I was confused, "what?"

"You met one of us on that dirty dark road, you knew us; yet we dont know you." I was trapped in my thoughts, but quicky exited them realizing my situation, before I could reply to even speak, he leaned in closer, but glanced at the back of him, "they're impatient, it seems I spent too much time with you." He covered my eyes.

"See you soon sweetheart."
 

 
 
The hand went away revealing Jungkook on a swing looking bored. He noticed my presence and smirked, "seems like the princess came to me first." I observed him as he approached, he had a blue lollipop in his mouth. I didn't realize he was a few inches close to my face, I stepped back only to notice his arms were somehow around my waist, his lollipop was long gone. He leaned closer to the nape of my neck and inhaled deeply, "hell you smell so good." I pushed him away but his grip was tight.
 

"Ever since Lust came back and told us about you, my sin went haywire, you're making me even more greedy."
 

I stared frozen for seconds before I stated from realisation "you're the Sin of Greed."He gave an amused laugh, "wasn't it that obvious?" He pulled me to his chest and played with my dark locks of hair. "I really want to steal you away from Lust, maybe I should." He leaned in closer till his lips lightly brushed over mine, he pulled away quickly and growled as his eyes glowed, "ing damnit Sloth!"

Another voice came through the room, "you weren't suppose to do that yet Jungkook." Jungkook roared "Shut up!" The voice sighed, "remember what Wrath said... I'm taking her now." Jungkook let go of my body as he cursed " fine." He turned towards me "see you later princess."
 

He kissed the top of my head.
 
 

 

The scene changed into a blue-ish green room with glass tiles at the center.

A male with black hair sat lazily on the wooden stool dead at the center, "you should thank me." I stared at him as he continued "Jungkook was getting too greedy, Wrath is punishing him now." He sighed as he stretched his arms.

I thanked him as he waved it off, "don't thank me, I did it because I was ordered too." I stared at him in shock "so you would've let him continue doing that to me?"
 
Yoongi opened one of his eyes, "might as well enjoy the show" I growled at his dirty response, "you beast." He gave a humorless chuckle, "didn't you hear what Glunttony said, 'we're beasties.'" I remained quiet as he sighed and approached, he took my chin.
 

"I don't see why Greed and Lust are so infatuated by you."
 

I continued to remain quiet, silently observing his actions towards me, he observed too, "you are pretty and interesting, but boringly quiet." He gave a seductive smirk, "maybe I should make you scream, or make you let out all those indecent words and curses."

I finally reponded to his threat, " off." I slapped his hand away, he gave a light amused chuckle "you fire me up." He his lips, he then dropped his hand to his side as he looked up. "Wrath is asking for you now. " He stepped closer and trailed his hand to my neck lightly choking me, as his over covered my eyes.
 
 
 
 
I opened my eyes to see a bedroom, a male sitting on a chair, and Jungkook knocked out on the bed, I could see a tail and horns 'he didn't have those before.' I thought to myself.

The male on the chair questioned, "so you are the fallen dryad." I was confused "what?" Namjoon raised an eyebrow.
 

 "you don't know what you are?"
 
 
I looked down to glanced at my covered feet, "so I am not human?" Namjoon sighed and played his an empty glass, "you've been in purgatory too long." He got up and suddenly the glass was filled with green liquid, "drink it." I shook my head, he growled as his eyes glowed, "drink it now."

I hesitantly took th glass from his hand as something complied me to, I tilted the glass and drank a sip, before I could pull away he held the end of the glass tilting it even more, forcing me to finish the unknown liquid in the glass.

He gave me a statisfied grin, "good girl." He placed this glass down on the end-table. He surprisingly my cheek, making me tense. He let go and sat back down, my vision went blurry as I fell on the floor. With the last sight of Namjoon playing with a floating coin in his palm.
 
 
 
 
 
 
The scene changed into a dark room with a statue and a throne in a small pool of water, it looked liek a fountain. I opened my eyes and got up, groaning from the back pain of when I fell on the floor. I looked forwards only to see an arrow coming towards my direction, I let out a squeak as I bent down to avoid the arrow, thankfully it missed me.

I heard a playful whine, "aw, you missed the shot." The male approached with a pout, I questioned hesitantly, "are you Lust?" He threw his head back and laughed, "no little one, Lust is saved for last."

"So you're Envy then." He nodded, "of course I am."

With silence surrounding us, I asked "why did you try to shoot me?" he smiled cheerfully, "to see if you are worthy." I questioned again, "worthy of what?" I took several steps back as he appeared inches away, his hand playing with my choker around my neck he muttered.
 

"Worthy for us."
 

He traced the angel design at the center of the choker, he slowly trailed his fingers from the choker to my neck, to the jaw, to my cheek. He gave a pleased groan, "so beautiful, so unmarked, I envy.."

I felt his breath on my jaw to the top of my neck, he gave a light kiss before pulling away. "Lust and Greed is gonna be so pissed! Haha they'll envy I kissed your neck first."

I blushed at the sudden action and covered it with my hand, he walked away not before giving me a smirk.
 
 
 
 
 
 
As soon as I blinked, the whole scene changed. It was the same room where Yoongi was in, but instead of Yoongi being in there, a male with silver hair with a view of his back towards my direction. He turned to face me as my eyes widens, "its you."

He smiled before looking up, "hey." I focused on his mischevious grey/silver eyes.

He came closer as I felt something hit the back of my knees, making me fall back but onto a stool instead of the glass floor. All I could see was him approaching, his hands on my thighs as he bends down face to face.

He whispered, "Hell I missed you." I felt him close to my neck, I felt a wet sensation on my neck as I yelped. He grinned and pulled away his lips sensually slow, "yum."

His hand pulled away from my thigh as it reached to my hair, and slowly then they trailed down to touch my lips. He leaned in and whispered.
 

"It seems someone took these before I could claim them, who was it?"
 

He teased my bottom lip as the name was forced out of my lips, "Jungkook." Jimin gave a humorless laugh, "he's always been the one wanting what I want." He let go of my lip, "but he had the nerve to take your lips before I did, and not to mention Envy's scent is on your neck too."

I touched my neck as he suddenly cupped both of my cheeks, making me tilt up "no matter, because now you belong to me." He closed the space between us and gave a passionate kiss. It felt so longing, loving yet with anger and jealousy. He pulled away and an object  or cloth appeared in his hand and everything turned black.
 
 
 
 

(The view in my dream changed into 3rd person)

I was blindfolded as my arms were tied too. The whole room changed into the sofa room, where I was placed onto the sofa. All the sins were there in their own space.
Jimin sat down placing me on his lap, Jungkook came and took me away from Jimin as he stared at my covered form. He touched the blindfold as Jimin warned him, "Jungkook don't take it off."

Jungkook pouted, "why, is this one of your sick fantasies hyung?" Jimin shook his head, Taehyung leaned towards my limped body and my head, "she's in transition Jungkook."

Jungkook looked confused as Jin came to sit down "You think she could survive here from what she is?" Jungkook didn't say anything as Jimin answered, "she needs to change what she is, so she can stay here."

Namjoon leaned against the window with crossed arms, "the liquid will make it last for two more hours." Hoseok whined "why can't it be faster?"

Yoongi sighed as he shifted on the floor, "be patient." Jungkook asked as I was taken into Jimin's arms, "what will she turn into?" Jin smirked.
 

"You should know, I kissed it remember?"
 

As the words fell out of his mouth, the last drop of tears trailed down my cheek.

The vision went black as I could hear voices.
 

'our own doll'

'she's gonna be fun'
 

I felt something touch the blindfold, I noticed two different hands taking them off, and two people leaned in closer and smirked, "ready to play?"

Another voice whispered,  "wake up A."

And after that, I woke up.