Dream 10: Let Me Stay (Park Jimin, ft. Jeon Jungkook)

The Book Of Dreams
XSYKOTICA
 

I lie awake at night
 
She laid down on her bed as she stared at her ceiling, she blinked silence dominating the room.
 
 
See things in black and white
 
She had no light on as she only had a source from her window, the moonlight. She closed her eyes as she thought of him. Her best friend Jimin.
Jimin was that one person in her head that keep her going through out school, and well life really. He was that important to her, you could say they are destined together, soulmates.
 
She hated that word.
 
 
I've only got you inside my mind
 
She let out an annoyed sigh as she tried to take her thoughts off of him, she sat up on her bed and stared out the window, only to see him there working on his desk.
She approached her window and leaned against the wall, still observing him.
 
She gave a small smile; how cute he was, scrunching up his nose when he was stuck with a problem.
 
 
You know you have made me blind
 
He suddenly looked up, making the girl freeze in her spot. His eyes soften as he gave her his eye smile and waved, the girl clenched her hand into a fist as she bit her lip, blushing a little then replying to his actions.
 
She saw him then grab his phone, looking like he is typing before looking back up at the girl expectantly.
 
The girl's eyes widens as she ran out of his sights deeper into her room to rechieve her phone. She immediately opened the message as she walked back to his view.
'You okay?'
 
Aina looked up as he laid his head on his palm, still looking at the female.
 
She quickly typed back, 'Yeah, just thinking bout stuff, nothing much..'
 
She looked up from her phone to look at him, he turned to unlock his phone before looking back at her then replying, 'Wanna talk about it?'
 
Aina shook her head, knowing he saw her response, he questioned again in the chat, 'Are you sure?'
 
Aina looked up and nodded giving a small smile.
 
He gave her one of his eye-smiles as he typed something quickly before going out of her view. Aina wondered as she felt disappointed, she looked at the chatand a blush came back rising on her cheeks, "Have a goodnight sleep, love you"
 
I lie awake and pray
 
Aina lied down on her couch as she held her phone tightly against her chest. She closed her eyes tightly as she hoped it wasn't true, she bit her lip as she shook her head, "Please.."
 
 
That you will look my way
 
Aina remembered the time she was with Jimin in school, he always smiled at her with that precious smile, they were both laughing and talking together about the recent movie they saw together.
 
She noticed how Jimin's smile dropped as two people walked pass them, a female and a male.
 
Aina looked at the pair who were happily chatting, she noticed how Jimin's fists were clenched. She grabbed his hand and held it, making Jimin turn towards her with a small reassuring smile.
 
Aina didn't believe it, that second, that Jimin was okay.
 
 
I have all this longing in my heart
 
Aina looked away distantly into the window of her room, as she already knew what this feeling was within her. She hated it, the longing feeling, she hated it so much. She couldn't help it, it just happened and nothing can stop it from proceeding forwards.
 
 
I knew it right from the start
 
She looked down and crouched into a ball, "I ing knew it.."
 
 
Oh my pretty pretty boy I love you
Like I never ever loved no one before you
 
She remembered how she knew she loved him, that day when he came back into her world of black and white, changing it into beautiful spashes of color. She loved him, so so much.
 
Nothing could even compare how much he meant to her dearly, he probably didn'y know either.
 
But she knew, he didn't see her that way. Not the way she looked at him.
 
 
Pretty pretty boy of mine
Just tell me you love me too
 
She hoped that he did see her the way she did, but it was confusing. There were times he was so protective, always sheltering her from the world they grew up in. She was just always wanting him to say the words back with the same feelings she did.
 
Aina laid her head on Jimin's lap as they sat silently in his room.
Her eyes dull from no emotion. Jimin held onto her tightly as if she was going to disappear.
 
Aina nuzzled into his leg, "Hey Jimin?"
 
Jimin her hair, "Yeah Aina?"
 
She mumbled, "I love you.."
 
A few seconds passed, as Jimin kissed her forehead lightly, "Love you too."
 
Oh she definitely knew, it wasn't the same.
 
 
Oh my pretty pretty boy
I need you
Oh my pretty pretty boy I do
 
She needed him just as much as he needed her; they both needed each other in their lives. They can't function without each other, that was a fact.
But yet, why does it feel like it is only her that needs him more.
 
She remembered the time Jimin was rarely with her, and was with the male and female, Jimin laughed with the male before turning towards shyly looking at the female and continued to talk to her with a blush on his face. Aina knew what that face was, she knew it all too well.
 
Park Jimin, her best friend; was in love.
 
 
Let me inside
Make me stay right beside you

 
She noticed the distance Jimin and herself had for the past few days, they were barely around each other anymore.
Aina whimpered as the dark took over her room, she could see the light illuminating Jimin's room, he wasn't alone. No he wasn't.
He was with that girl.
 
Aina felt a tear roll down, "Don't leave me."
 
 
I used to write your name
And put it in a frame
 
When Jimin and Aina were younger in their Junior years, they always did the same things together, Aina wrote Jimin's name into a photo card as Jimin did the same.
 
They both bought frames together; a matching pair and placed each other's names in them and placed individually into their own rooms.
 
Aina could remember what Jimin said that day, "Lets write our names in these, so we won't forget each other! It's a promise Aina!"
 
Yes it was a stupid idea, but it was the most precious memory she had.
 
Aina muttered as she stared at the frame with no meaning, "You broke it first."
 
 
And sometimes I think I hear you call
Right from my bedroom wall
 
Aina's head was blocked with Jimin wherever she goes, she was going insane, to the point she could hear him call. But there were times he actually did call her.
 
Aina looked at the phone and answered, "Hello?"
 
"Is this Aina?"
 
Aina was suspcious, who was the male holding Jimin's phone, "Yes, whose this?"
 
"Ah, I'm Jeon Jungkook, Jimin's friend."
 
Friend? Oh, right it was the male that was with that girl Jimin is always with.
 
"Why are you calling me?"
 
"Ah, Jimin wanted you to come over, to hang out with us."
 
Us? There is no us, not ever since Jimin left me to be with you all.
 
Aina made up an excuse, "Um, I'm sorry, I ca't hang out today, my cat died, and I prefer to be alone right now."
 
"Oh, really? That'a a shame, sorry about your cat though, maybe next time!"
 
Jungkook ended the call as Aina threw her phone somewhere in the room, balling her eyes out as she felt the red wounds tingle making her wince.
 
 
Jungkook looked at Jimin who was playing his video game with Jiyun, "So what did Aina say?"
 
Jungkook rubbed his neck, "She said her cat died, and she wanted to be alone for today Jimin."
 
Jimin furrowed his eyebrows in confusion as he thought to himself, "But Aina doesn't have a cat.."
 
 
You stay a little while
And touch me with your smile
 
Jimin sat on Aina's bed as Aina was curled up in a ball.
 
"Just tell me what's wrong Aina"
 
He held her in his embrace, giving her a safe hug and a small smile.
 
Aina mumbled, "Nothing.."
 
Jimin sighed "That isn't nothing you know."
 
Aina looked away, "I just didn't want to go out that day Jimin."
 
Jimin gave a sad smile, "Hey I'm not leaving you, you know."
 
Aina froze from that word, 'leaving' she loathed that word so much.
 
She shuffled away from him, "Aina?"
 
She leaned against the window, as Jimin noticed her sleeves were long today. His eyes turned horrified as he rushed towards her giving her the hug she needed.
". Aina, I am so sorry. Aina do you hear me? I love you alright, I won't leave you."
 
Aina couldn't hear anything but feel his warmth. It wasn't the first case Aina was in this state. She had been in this state since well, a lot of people left her, thankfully her family didn't leave her.
 
She had a history of depression and abandonment for a while now, and was sensitive to so many things. 'Leaving' being one of the things.
 
Aina felt a tear roll down, yet she couldn't do anything.
 

And what can I say to make you mine
To reach out for you in time

 
Aina thought to herself as she was in his embrace.
 
'What will change? Jimin will be walking out soon. Its nearly Spring. The day we became friends.'
 
She held onto his arm tightly.
 
'I don't want to loose you Jimin, how can I stop you from leaving?'
 
 
 
Oh my pretty pretty boy I love you
Like I never ever loved no one before you
Pretty pretty boy of mine
 
Aina knew he wouldn't stay, he had to move on from her. She knew there will be that one day, they will have to part ways, and unfortunately, it was today.
 
Spring Day.
 
But let her have that final moment with him before he disappears from her world for good.
 
 
Just tell me you love me too
 
Aina was somewhat back to normal in people's eyes. but obviously she wasn't. She was making this her final moment with Jimin as she walked with him down the corridor. She will make this a very good day for the both of them. Jimin can't know. He doesn't need to know.
 
Jimin looked at Aina who was pouting in deep thought.
 
He ruffled her hair as he gave her one of his precious smiles, she couldn't help but smile back, he was everything to her, his happiness is her happiness. Even if it means for her to be alone.
 
 
Oh my pretty pretty boy
I need you
Oh my pretty pretty boy I do
 
She looked as he was smiling fully towards the pair waiting for them. Jimin looked back at Aina and left her side., not even noticing what Aina carried behind her.
 
This was it.
 
Our final moment.
 
Let me inside,
 
He walked towards them, she bit her bottom lip and and tried looked away.
 
She saw how he held onto his hand.
 
The bell rang and everyone began to walk, including herself and them. She walked away with a small sad smile on her face.
 
Maybe its time to part ways.

They both walked pass each other, him no longer giving the smiles she always recieves from him is now to someone else.
 
She walked into her classroom with both a Chrysanthemum and an Orchid.
 
She placed the Chrysanthemum on her desk as she laid the Orchid on Jimin's desk.
 
She touched his desk one last time before walking out of the classroom.

Make me stay right beside you
Chrysanthemum: In some European countries, such as France, Italy, Spain, Poland, Hungary and Croatia, chrysanthemums are symbolic of death and are only used for funerals or on graves. In China, Japan and Korea, white chrysanthemums are symbolic of lamentation and grief.
Orchids: Orchids say "I will always love you". When giving an orchid plant as a gesture of sympathy, it is important to give consideration to color.