Dream 03: Jellyfish (Taehyung)

The Book Of Dreams
JellyFish
 "Seriously Tae..?" 
"Hold me tight."

We were on an island, the boys went on vacation and invited me to come along with them. They had to take a break after promoting their song 'Fire.'


Currently I was walking on the beach, by the shore walking across small waves that were pulling and pushing on the sand.


I sighed as I thought deeply, I didn't realised someone came when they tapped my shoulder. I turned around only to see Taehyung, he smiled "hey, why are you alone?"


I gave him a small smile and shook my head, keeping my eyes forward, "its nothing I just wanted to be alone Tae."


Taehyung looked at me with confusion, he gave a slight pout as I started walking away. I felt footsteps coming closer only to see Taehyung beside me, he tilted his head and gave a gentle smile, "I guess I will accompany you then!"


He being excitable, ran in front of me with his childlike aura. But suddenly he tripped over something, it was somehow... Unseeable.


Taehyung crossed his legs and he bent down to examine the thing he tripped on. He was excited and yelled "it felt like a fish!"


He leaned in closer and looked at me with sparkles in his eyes as I approached, "I found an invisible fish!"


I sweatdropped at his imagination and thought to myself  'seriously Tae.... An invisible fish?"


Taehyung got up and turned to the right that looked at the forest, he took my hand and pulled me along.


We followed the path, leading to a river. I was stepping on big rocks as Taehyung and I were seperated from each other. I crouched down and examined those 'fishes' Taehyung discovered, they were somehow odd. Taehyung was currenly playing with on my poking it with a stick.


They didn't have gills at all, and had multiple tenticles? And from there I realized, they were jellyfishes. I stood up and looked at Taehyung "Taehyung they were jellyfishes, why did you think they were normal fishes?!"


Taehyung turned to me and shrugged, "I enjoy playing with them."


After Taehyung said that sentence, the atmosphere became very tight and tense, it felt wrong and dark.


I noticed one creeping up on the rock I was on, a tenticle reaching out to pull me in its grasp. 'Its trying to pull me into the water!' My eyes searched the rock I was on and more began swarming.


Me; being a girl that I am, I was scared to move. Taehyung were kicking a few off his rock, I couldn't move, no I didn't dare to move at all. I whimpered as Taaehyung turned quickly to my direction "Tae... I'm scared."


Taehyung quickly moved and reached out for me as he pulled me in his arms. It was slow, as if time stopped. He held me tight against his chest, he muttered to me.

 

 

"Hold me tight."

 

 


I nodded as i clutched onto his shirt as he scooped me up and began jumping on the previous rocks tracing back the path we took. Once we were finally out of the forest, Taehyung placed me down as I slumped. He bent down and cupped my face looking at me with concern "are you okay?"


Still shakened I nodded slowly. Taehyung looked down as he spotted a red mark wrapped around my ankle. He tsked as he scooped me up once again, I couldn't do anything against him as I was still not in the correct mind to respond.


He looked down before looking back towards his destination.

 

 

"I'll take care of you... We will take care of you."

 

 


I leaned into his chest and my eyes closed, fading into darkness.