Dream 04: Timing Is Everything

The Book Of Dreams
XSYKOTICA
Timing Is Everying
 

It was a dark empty place.
 
 

 Timeless, endless, never-changing.
 
 
 
I casually walked up to Bangtan as they were meters away from me. I called them out, "hey guys!"

They all turned with shock with a familiar voice entering their ears, they quickly ran up to me with confusion and worried faces.

They exclaimed softly, carefully not trying to make me flinch "where have you been?!"

I tilted my head with confusion "what, what do you mean?" What did they mean? Was there something I was missing? Was something going on that I don't know about?

Jungkook sighed, "you weren't here since June 15th."

I looked at him in disbelief and shock written all over my face, 'What the is going on here?'

Suddenly, slowly, my vision started blackening.
 
 
Fading in softly, deeply.
 
 
I tried to open my eyes, yet something compeled me to close them. The last person I saw Yoongi, he reached out to grasp my shoulders as he wrapped me in his arms, "don't leave us again!"
 
 
 

My vision went black then I opened them to reveal a world I never been to. I was with two people that I didn't know of; a girl with dark hair, and a male with red hair.

We were in an academy of sorts by the looks of it. We walked through the corridors when we saw a mirror in one of the classrooms.

It shined so bright, calling out to me like a siren's voice luring.

We all approached it, as I approached closer I reached out with my index finger and tapped on the glass.

Without realizing it, I entered a world of mirrors; a world of parallel worlds.

I tried to find my way, in yet I lost my way. I followed the path that was strangely there, I looked at the mirror in front of the path, there was no one in the reflection; it was almost like a window, with myself peaking through.

I was seeing the real world.
 
The world I was in before.
 
​But really... what was the real world?
 
​Was it real and what is not?
 
​What if its an illusion or not?
 

From there I realized the only way to get out was to wait for someone to look into the mirror from the other side.

I stood waiting.
 
 
Time was moving so slowly.
 

I knew... if someone looked into the mirror, they would switch with me; I go back, they go in.
 

Its better though... better they die than I.
 

I stared at the glass, patiently waiting as time flowed.
 
​Tell me... What is time when it doesn't move?