Dream 06: The Serpent (Jungkook)

The Book Of Dreams
The Serpent
  It was dark, the morning was still young. The young girl was in a deep sleep as her itunes shined from the music playing. She was uncomfortably comfortable curled up in her three layers of blankets helping to keep herself warm from the cold air.


3AM.


The clock on her laptop announced silently to the oblivious sleeping girl. She shifted in her sleep to get a more comfortable position than her ious one. What she didn't know was a figure sitting on the right of her bed, the dim light only illuminating his figure.


The male leaned in slightly observing the sleeping beauty as she was oblivous to her whole surroundings. He smirked, oh yes this is what he wanted.


The male disappeared from his position as he re-appeared at the end of her legs, he held her ankle gently as he began inhaling her sweet scent. Oh how he praised the devil for letting him go.

His nose trailed upwards towards her knee, the blankets slowly slipped off as her leg was hiked up, only revealing her long slender and lucious legs towards the demon.


He scanned her further as he realized she was only wearing underwear with no shorts, well this was unexpected, since he knew she slept fully clothes from his previous visits. He trailed his eyes up towards her chest, he saw a bit of fabric peaking out against her delicious collarbones, he was disappointed, she was covered up there.


His eyes changed into slits, he was hungry... Too hungry.


He leaned forward almost straddling the poor girl as he traced her skin on her leg, he wondered as he his lips, revealing his serpent-like tongue 'she wouldn't know.'


The male leaned in more as his tongue started tracing her skin from her knee towards her thigh, holy hell she tasted amazing he groaned sinfully, wanting more.


The girl let out a tired groan as she began to shift, but she couldn't. She felt even more uncomfortable than before.


She opened one of her tired eyes, "What?" her brain wasn't processing anything yet, she was still far to tired to realise was what really going on.


The male chuckled, "After from two days ago, you still can't tell sweetie?"


She blinked slowly before squinting as she could make out the male's face slightly, "Jungkook?"


The male, revealing to be Jungkook gave a dark chuckle, "Yes Aina?"


Aina rubbed her eyes as she tried to sit up but with no avail she couldn't from the male in front of her. She whined, "! My legs." Sadly Aina had spinning class for the first time yesterday and let me tell you, it was the most aching class she's ever done in her whole life.


Jungkook raised his eyebrow, "Your legs?"


He raised her right leg he was holding as Aina yelped painfully, "Ow!"


Aina growled quietly at the male, remembering her friends were on skype, they couldn't see her but they could probably wake up to her yelling. "I had spinning yesterday, it hurts like a ."


Jungkook pouted sarcasticly, "Oh baby, do you want me to make you feel better?" He purposely patted the most painful parts of her muscle making the girl squeak in pain.


Jungkook eyed the girl as she let out painful sounds, gosh they were music to his ears. He loved it when she lets out her pain, it was something that drives her insane.
Jungkook proceeded to trail up to her upper thigh as now he sat between the female's legs.


Aina was shaking in fear as her heart rate increased, "W-what are you doing?"


Jungkook only opened his right eye revealing his serpert slits, "Making you feel better." He lied to his claim as his tongue sliped out and began lapping a particular spot.


Aina clenched her weak fists as she let out weak protests, "Stop it!"


Jungkook ignored her pleads as he opened his mouth revealing his teeth, Aina gulped fearfully 'don't tell me he's going to-'


Before she could even finish that thought she let her head hang back as she let out whimpers of pain, pure pure pain.


Jungkook sunk his teeth into Aina's thigh as he groaned in statisfaction, hell this was the best.


He gulped greedly as blood began leaving the wound, Aina whimpered and gave cries as tears started flowing down.


Jungkook stopped, noticing the female cover her face with her bare arm. He let out his teeth, making Aina wince, he lapped all the remaining blood as he leaned towards the female and removing her arm from her face, revealing her swollen eyes and lucious lips. She sniffed as she tried to wipe away the remaining tears "you're horrible."


The tears continued to fall as Jungkook wiped them away himself. He kissed her on the forehead, "Baby I'm sorry." His features turned back into his normal self as he hugged the female like a fragile baby.


Aina continued to sniff and give out more whimpers as Jungkook pulled her towards his chest, making him at the bottom while she lied on the top of him. He muttered in her ear "Sleep."


Aina's eyes began drifting off as she fell asleep on the male's warm chest. Jungkook inhaled her scent as one of his hands naughtily traced her skin on her upper thigh as another was holding her waist but playing with pieces of her hair.


He looked up at the pale ceiling "Sorry Jimin, I made her cry."


Jungkook knew once Jimin finds out about the bite mark on Aina, he's going to go insane. But hell Jungkook couldn't help himself, his sadistic side came out for a bit. He sighed to himself, how was the bite going to heal? He hmmed quietly, but all he knows when Aina wakes up, the bite will be gone, but to the others; it will remain, making her vunerable.


Jungkook nuzzled into her hair, he should visit her in 2 days, maybe with Jimin this time; so he won't go out of control. Yes, he did not want to see her cry like just now. Her tears were too precious, too pure for him.


Jungkook gave her one last kiss before closing his eyes and disappears as the sun began to rise.  

 This chapter relates to the previous two chapters, heh heh ironically everything is true, I dreamt this last night, so it is like a sequel to Abraxas.