Dream 05: Abraxas (Part I)

The Book Of Dreams
 

I lied down in bed as I felt weight at the side, I woke up only to see a Jungkook sleeping on my left.  What in the hell is a BTS member sleeping next to me, more over ?!

I turned to see that my skype was still on with my group of friends, was this a dream or not?!

I questioned myself in panic "wait, what the hell?"

I felt Jungkook shift besides me, I froze as he moved and finally nuzzled back into the pillow. I let out a shaky breath as my phone rang for an incoming call.

I sat up and reached out for my phone only to see an unknown number. I debated with myself to decline or answer. Finally with a choice, I was about to slide the decline button when a husky voice spoke, "answer it."

I turned to Jungkook who was somewhat awake, his eyes was tiredly open as his messy bed hair lied on the pillow.

I listened to his command and slide the 'answer' button, I felt jungkook shift beside me only to feel warmth on my backside as well as my left, I ignored the feeling and spoke "hello?"

A deep husky voice spoke, "Aina."

I gulped somewhat scared, the voice was familiar yet unknown to me. "Yes, whose this?"

The voice was silent as it gave a short response back, "it's Jimin."

I felt very nervous now knowing it was Jimin. I mean c'mon its my bias from BTS for god's sake, "H-hi Jimin."

Jimin was about to speak when a rude maknae spoke up, "Hi Jimin."

Jungkook tapped on my phone as the call was now on speaker, I gulped as I could hear a low growl from the other side of the device. "Jungkook how many times have I told you not to come over her house."

Jungkook leaned back and replied calmly, "its not my fault, she's cuddly."

Jimin growlled, "She's my girlfriend Jungkook."

Jungkook thought sarcasticly, "Hm... Not my problem."

Jimin let out a deep breath, "When you get home I swear you're gonna get punished. Hard."

I let out a squeak as Jungkook wrapped his arm around my waist, "Whatever Jimin."

Jimin was reminded that I was still in the call as he also warned, "Aina you too. I'm gonna punish you when I'm done with him."

Feeling hesitant and scared I stumbled a reply, "um.."

Jimin quickly stated, "You know what, screw it. I'll be at yours in 10."

Jimin ended the call, leaving me on a cliff hanger. Seriously what the is going on.

I looked at Jungkook beside me who was now lying back down relaxing on my bed. I spoke after a timeless decade of waiting, "What are you even doing here, how are you here, WHY are you here?!"

Jungkook opened one of his eyes and groaned, "Aina, look at you bed, something is missing."

I looked and scanned my bed, everything seemed normal. I looked at him with confusion, he sighed "Look at your toys carefully."

I looked at my stuffed toys on my bed, there was a Rilakkuma, a teddy bear and another big teddy  bear, "Sehun is there, Chanyeol is there, Teddy is there... Wait where's Jung-"

Yes I named my toys okay.

Jungkook smirked as he leaned against the pillow with his elbow, "you're looking at him."

I stumbled "B-but..."

Jungkook was about to speak when my bedroom door slamed open then shut, as footsteps on my bridge to my main bedroom was heavy. I could feel myself getting nervous as the figure was revealed.

'Please don't be my parents.'

The figure was now in my sights as it revealed Jimin. Jimin was too much of an eye-candy at this point for me to pull my eyes away. He had his silver hair as he wore a ripped black sweater and ripped jeans, he had his pick necklace from Chrome Hearts as his other assessories were from the same brand too.

I snapped out of my daydream when Jimin was already in front of me. He looked at me softly before is eyes turned hard as he stared at his maknae, "Jungkook why are you ?"

Jungkook rolled his eyes, "you know how it is Jimin, whenever I transport I always end up ."

Jimin crossed his arms "you have the nerve to always come back here after all my warnings."

Jungkook gave a laugh, "you know me, I never listen to you."

Jimin growled, I looked between them as I couldn't really do anything. Jimin sharply turned towards me "Aina get some of your brother's clothes for Jungkook."

I tilted my head, "Jimin he won't fit those, my brother has nearly similar sizes like me."

Jimin sighed, "Get your dad's clothes."

I nodded as I stood up from the bed and re-adjust my shorts and muscle tank as I walked out of my room on a hunt for clothes.
 
 
 
3rd Person [With Jimin and Jungkook]
 

As soon as Aina left the room the atmosphere was thick and tensed.

Jimin growled at the younger male, "how many times will it get you to stop coming at her."

Jungkook sighed, "its not my fault she's delicious looking."

Jungkook his lips revealing his serpent like tongue as his eyes changed into slits with hues of red and amber.

Jimin's nails grew slightly longer as his eyes changed completely to gold, his hair miraculously changing into orange, "she's my mate."

Jungkook closed his eyes as he cracked his neck, "that won't stop me, she always had something for me too."

Jimin looked away, of course; he knew that Aina had something towards Jungkook no matter how faithful she is, the damn snake lured her.

"I know."

Jungkook stared at his hyung, "So lets share her, I claimed her too you know."

Jimin snapped his head towards his dongsaeng "I don't want to share her with you"

Jungkook let out a hiss, "Deal with it."
 
Aina came back with clothes that were fortunate enough to fit Jungkook, from what she saw, "Um, I got you a shirt and pants but I didn't get you underwear though."

Jungkook shrugged, "No problem, I can be commando underneath."

Aina blushed slightly as she was tugged onto Jimin's lap who hugged her as soon as they made contact. Aina faced the window as hse hugged Jimin back. Jimin looked forward as he looked at Jungkook.

Jungkook stared enviously while Jimin mouthed 'she's mine.' In which made the younger male roll his eyes in annoyance.

Soon after, the two males left the female alone only for her to think 'What the flipping hell.'

She looked at her left only to see her hip-hop monster was back. She sighed as she looked over at her skype 'this isn't the end isn't it?'

 

ABRAXAS PART.1
this dream featured many insane things. Including the fact that my friends were in it. Especially one particular author here as well Lpbtsshinee girl i got you covered my payback to you. 
layout by dream_keeper88