Dream 05: Abraxas (Part II)

The Book Of Dreams
ABRAXAS PART.2
ft. Zaza and Gayatri
layout by dream_keeper88
 

Alternative: The Skype version.
 

Zaza and Gayatri stared in shock as they saw a backside of a male on their good friend's bed, that backside was familar to the both of them.

After a few cases of hearing Aina talk to two males, the two friends quickly typed each other in silence in the messages box, spamming the whole group with disbelief captions all in capitals.

The lighting gained the attention of the serpent male as he saw the flickering lights against the keyboard reflection.

The male shifted over gaining also the attention of the beast next to him. Jungkook lifted up the laptop screen revealing his half self and Jimin to the online Skype crew.

Jimin asked, "What's that?"

Jungkook hmmed, "Its Aina's friends, she does this 24/7"

Jimin raised his eyebrow, "you know this because?"

Jungkook rolled his eyes, "I can see  through the monster remember?"

Jimin sighed, "Of course you do."

The males didn't know that the girls was listening to the two males talking as if it was casual to see the females on Skype.

Jungkook leaned in to read off Aina's friends names on Skype in the call.

xxxYoongi's Hiphop Loverxxx

xxxKookie's Wiggle Wigglexxx

xxxJust Farinaxxx

linkinparkfangirl345

Jungkook scanned the girls as he read them off, he chuckled in amusement as he read one of them had his names in it, it was that Batrisyia girl; she was somewhat like him which made him  enjoy his time whenever he was lazying around in Aina's room.

Jungkook stared at the user of xxxYoongi's Hiphop Loverxxx, he recognized that user he seen her before.

Zaza; the owner of xxxYoongi's Hiphop Loverxxx stared in sweat, thankfully her camera was off, but still she was dripping in sweat 'WHAT WHY ME?!'

Jungkook spoke "Zaza."

Zaza gulped trying to stay silent as possible.

Jungkook looked away and hmmed "Maybe... Maybe I should bring Suga here too."

Jimin growled "No way in hell am I going to let more males in my girlfriend's room."

Zaza finally spoke up "YEAH!"

Jungkook raised an eyebrow "Zaza you answered. Do you want Suga?"

Zaza was on a debate either get Suga on skype and talk or make Jimin even more mad with more males in the room.

Jungkook continued, "You have to be on my side though."

Zaza exclaimed in panic "What do you want from me?!"

Gayatri; the owner of linkinparkfangirl345 finally spoke up "no Za, you shouldn't give into the MAKNAE! NO ZA!"

Jungkook raised an eyebrow as Gayatri spoke up, "So you're the girl that Taehyung claimed."

Gayatri exclaimed in shock "WHAT!?" she was in disbelief, 'Taehyung claimed her?' What in the are these boys.

Both girls exclaimed "HOW DO YOU KNOW?!"

Jungkook shrugged "I have my ways."

Zaza exclaimed back "WHAT WAYS?!" Gayatri remained quiet as she was disbelief the whole time she thanked herself that her ipad turns off her camera everytime, she was glad it happened. Everything was so chaotic, even more chaotic than her dreams.
 
 
 
Zaza mumbled, "I shall be with Jimin on this one."

Jungkook sighed as he turned to Jimin "give me your phone?"

Jimin handed over his phone to Jungkook who dialed a phone number and called. The person from the otherside answered, "Hello?"

Jungkook looked at Gayatri's picture as he averts his eyes elsewhere, "Yah Tae."

Gayatri's head shot up at the mention of Taehyung's name.

Taehyung whined "Hey its TaeHyung to you get it? Hehe Tae-Hyung Taehyung."

Jungkook rolled his eyes, "Do you remeber a girl recently?"

"What girl?"

"The girl you kept talking about."

"Which one?"

"The ONE-one."

"The one I claimed?"

"Yes!" Jungkook rolled his eyes finally getting to the information he wants.

Taehyung hummed "What about her"

Jungkook smirked, "You'll know. I need you to come over Aina's house."

Taehyung was silent as he agreed a minute after, "Okay."

Jungkook hanged up as he smirked at Gayatri "you're in for a ride."

Gayatri shook her head at Jungkook's comment an mentally thought 'um no.'
 
 
 
Finally Taehyung came and entered Zaza and Gayatri's good friend's room, Taehyung paused as he looked at the younger male, "Why are you Jungkook?"

Jungkook rolled his eyes, "Come here."

He ordered the older male to come sit next to him on the bed as Tae's eyes averted to the Skype call going on, Taehyung teased "aye~Jungkook entertaining ladies huh?"

Jungkook rolled his eyes at the stupid comment, Taehyung leaned in and examined the names too. He looked at linkinparkfangirl345 and smiled "Hey your the one I claimed~"
 

Gayatri couldn't even say anything as she stared a the beautiful male on her friend's screen.

Taehyung giggled, he could tell she was in disbelief, he loved that about her when he first saw her. Well technically when he stalked her I mean, he has that power of finding paticular people that draws him, and BAM this girl right here was the one that intriged him the most.

Taehyung looked at the one known as xxxYoongi's Hiphop Loverxxx. He smiled at that one too, he knew who that one belonged too, he somewhat felt happy knowing who she'll end up with, but also worried at the same time.

Taehyung looked at Jungkook "OOOOO I brought something with me!"

Jungkook raised an eyebrow. The two girls were watching the two boys silently. Jimin somehow managed to slip away from them, probably finding Aina he hated staying away from her for a long period.

Taehyung took out an object from his bag and smiled "Ta-da!!"

Taehyung held a hiphop monster, but it wasn't just a hip-hop monster, it was a Suga hiphop monster. Zaza shook her head "oh god no."

Taehyung exclaimed, "We should call Yoongi here!!"

Jungkook lied down, "knock yourself out."

Taehyung nodded excitedly as he began to shake the hiphop monster in his arms; he even made out effects for pete sake "shake shake shake shake shake shake shake shake shake."

Gayatri and Zaza sweatdropped at Taehyung's extra motive. This boy they swear was too much sometimes.

Jungkook growled in annoyance, "Call him first stupid; he's always asleep at this time."

Taehyung realized, "oh yeah."
 
 
 
Taehyung took out his handphone and called Yoongi who miraculously answered with his husky voice "Yes?"

Taehyung exclaimed, "YOONGI!!!!"

Yoongi leaned away from the phone as the younger male shouted. "What do you want."

Taehyung giggled "Come over Aina's house."

Yoongi grumbled, "Who the is Aina?"

Taehyung hmmed, "Jimin's mate."

Yoongi rolled his eyes "Of course. Will you leave me alone after I come over?"

Taehyung nodded "Mhmm!"

Yoongi sighed "Fine."

He ended the call, Taehyung dropped his phone and stared at the monster before grabbing it in his arms and began shaking it; still creating noises "shake shake shake shake-"

Zaza stared in horror "Oh me, please don't be . PLEASE."

A poof of fog appeared as the doll changed into a human being, yet Taehyung continued to shake him "-shake shake shake shake-"

The male slapped the younger's head "Stupid I'm here."

Taehyung touched where Yoongi slapped him and smiled, "Yoongi!!"

Yoongi slapped his head again "Don't call me that."

Yoongi looked at Jungkook who was sleeping once again, "Why the is he ?"

Taehyung strugged, "Eh he is always like that when he transports through the monsters."

Yoongi gave a montone look as he looked at the skype and back at Taehyung, "Are you skyping with girls? You ing gay Tae?"

Taehyung pouted, "NO!! I AM NOT GAY, I CLAIMED ON A SHE. A. SHE!"

Yoongi leaned away from his outburst and ruffled his raven locks. Yoongi looked down only to realized he appeared half , only wearing his ripped jeans and his chain necklace.

He was half decent. Yoongi looked at Taehyung "So what do you want?"

Taehyung looked at him "We want you to find out about that one."

Yoongi looked at him confused as Taehyung pointed at the direction with his head "that one, THAT ONE."

Yoongi leaned forward, making the chain hang loose around his neck, he read off the names. "Who the is Kookie's Wiggle Wiggle?"

Taehyung guided him, "skip that one."

"Just Farina?"

"Nope not that one either."

"linkinparkfangirl345?"

"That one is mine hehe."

Yoongi raised an eyebrow, "Yoongi's Hiphop Lover?"

Taehyung nodded, "Yeah that one."

Yoongi leaned back for a bit, "Can't say I know her, I can't see her face well from her picture."

Yoongi stared at Zaza's account, "Yoongi's Hiphop Lover, turn on your camera."
 
 
Zaza struggled with her decision, she was scared yet shocked in this situation, what the hell was she going to do?

"NO!"

Yoongi raised his eyebrow, "Are you ing for real? Turn your ing camera on!"

Zaza shook her head and yelled, "nope nope nope NOPEE!"

Yoongi growled, he had never been with such a person to defy his orders like this, this human was.... interesting. "TURN IT ON!"

Zaza exclaimed back "SCREW YOU!"

Yoongi raised an eyebrow in amusement, hell no was he going to lose against this female. "Huh? Screw me? I'm not the one getting screwed tonight! I can come over there and ing screw you!"

Zaza shook in fright and thought to herself '... me. NOT THE CANVAS DREAM!'

Zaza finally her camera "FINE!"

Yoongi stared at her as her camera begin to load, he smirked, he won against his little human, he dominated her though he enjoyed the fact that she fought againsts him.

Yoongi finally saw her face as he leaned against his palm "oh... Its you."

Zaza pouted avoiding his eyes. Yoongi smirked and leaned back, "Expect a visit from me later Za."

Zaza's eyes widens "WHAT?!"

Yoongi smirked, "you're in for a ride."

Zaza exclaimed once again "WHAT?!"

Yoongi took one last glance at Zaza before saying bye to Taehyung. Taehyung only realized that Yoongi was going, he didn't even realize that Jungkook was gone from the room too.

Taehyung cried realizing that he was alone in the room, "SUGA HYUNG!!!!"

Zaza was curled up in a ball, 'oh I am screwed.'
 
 
 
Gayatri couldn't help but pity poor Taehyung, after all he was her greatest weakness, I mean hello he is her bias for pete's sake. She asked softly "you okay?"

Taehyung nodded as he cried "yeah. I'M FINE!!"

Gayatri winced at the loudness, "why don't you just go home?"

She was making an effort to comfort her poor Tae-Tae.

Taehyung shook his head "I can't! Jungkook hasn't told me yet!"

Gayatri questioned "Why are you listening to the maknae?"

Taehyung cried even more, "B-BEAUSE HE PROMISED ME FOOD!"

Gayatri suggested, "Can't you go eat with Seokjin in the dorm?"

Taehyung immediately shut up, as his face became serious. His hair slowly turning black as his eyes changed into red. "How do you know Seokjin?"

Gayatri leaned back away from her ipad, She cursed in her head, '!' as much as she loved Taehyung, the serious side of him was too scary for her to handle.

She stuttered, "Um.."

Taehyung took out his phone and dialed a phone number, "Hyung."

The voice replied "Hmm Tae?"

Taehyung asked, "Jin Hyung, do you know someone by the skype name of linkinparkfangirl345?"

Jin hummed, "Wait lemme check my Skype."

Taehyung patiently waited but it was testing him as he changed the atmosphere, making it grow darker illuminating himself. Gayatri could almost see a faint shadow of wings, and this is coming from a girl who didn't have the best eyesight in the group other than Zaza and Aina of course.

Jin replied back,"Yeah I have her."

Taehyung growled "WHY DO YOU TALK TO HER!? HOW DID YOU MEET HER HYUNG?!"

Jin winced yet shocked at the younger's outburst "I MET HER WHEN I WAS TALKING ABOUT FOOD!"

Taehyung's hair slowly changed back to his blonde locks, however it stopped half way as his eyes did the same, so both eyes were mixed hues of blue and red.

"BUT SHE'S MINE HYUNG!"

"DON'T YELL AT ME LIKE THAT, DON'T FOGET I AM STRONGER THAN YOU TAE."

Taehyung growled as he hung up the call. He turned to face Gayatri, "don't sleep tonight."

Gayatri couldn't say anything, she stumbled with her words "bye.."

Taehyung cut her off. "Don't say bye, say see you later."

Gayatri stuttered "O-oh, see you later?"

Taehyung smirked, "Yes you will my lady."

And like that Taehyung disappeared from the call leaving the room empty and only the girls in the chat.

Suddenly, the owner of xxxKookie's Wiggle Wigglexxx who was named Batrisyia spoke up after the long excuciating hours of the talking, "Y'all are gonna get ed."

Gayatri and Zaza still couldn't handle anything that the moment, they were in a state of shock.

Farina the owner of xxxJust Farinaxxx spoke up as she appeared on screen in the most on-point timings ever "What, what happened?"

Batrisyia replied back "Nothing happened."

Farina pouted after a silence, "Am I going to be ignored again?"

Batrisyia nodded, "Yes."
 
 
 
Finally after returning back to their senses, Zaza and Gayatri blew up like a volcano when everything came rushing back to them. They began freaking out with each other.

"At least this isn't CANVAS!"

"No you still will end up in a wheelchair!"

"No YOU WILL!"

They began bickering as the other two girls sunk back and watched yet did their own thing at the same time.
 
 

Aina finally came back only seeing her friends bickering and yelling, damn she could hear them from the living room man.

Aina approached the laptop on the bed and sat on the matress, "what happened guys?"

Suddenly Zaza screamed, "AINA I'M GOING TO END UP IN A WHEELCHAIR!"

Gayatri exclaimed after, "THIS IS A WEIRDER VERSION OF CANVAS!!!"

Jungkook and Jimin suddenly appeared in the girls view, Jungkook patted Aina, she was lost, Jimin shook his head, "Its okay, their fine, Yoongi and Taehyung will just visit them later."

Jungkook sighed, "Don't worry, it will be a... Fortunate visit."

Gayatri and Zaza exclaimed in their heads 'FORTUNATE MY !"

Aina pouted, "Wait what is going on, what is happening?!"

Jungkook sighed again, "its none of your business, and you are too young to know."

Aina exclaimed, "What do you mean?!"

Jimin soothed the girl "Its okay baby." He caressed her hair. He looked at the two girls on skype, "I'll heal you two later I guess."

Aina was still confused as , legit what was going on.

Zaza and Gayatri were in disbelief from Jimin's comment, they screamed internally "OH HELL NO!"

Jungkook spoke up "Wait, if you heal them, won't you make it worse if it happens again?"

Jimin hummed, "True."

Aina finally caught on to what they were talking about, even though she was the youngest with a dirty mind she was still a . "IS THIS CANVAS 2.0?!"

Jungkook rolled his eyes, "this isn't Canvas okay?"

All three girls exclaimed, "HOW DO YOU KNOW CANVAS?!"

Jungkook was silent for a minute, "...I read the fanfiction."

Gayatri was shocked "WHAT THE YOU READ MY FANFIC!?!"

Zaza was done with all of this "WHAT THE HELL"

But Aina... Oh poor Aina "WHAT IN THE FLIPPING !?!"

Her mind was a mess, she was going insane. "OKAY HOW DO I EVEN KNOW YOU!?!"

Jungkook rolled his eyes, "Um.. I met you through countless dreams, and this is how you repay me?"

Jimin raised an eyebrow "Is that why I couldn't be with her most of the time, because of you?!"

Jungkook shrugged "Pretty much."

Aina was more confused "Weren't they all JUST dreams?"

Jimin chuckled "No.. Remember The 7 Sins, the blindfold?"

Aina's jaw dropped "."

Jungkook rolled his eyes, "Jimin had a kink of blindfolds I swear. Remember you wore one? I wanted to take it off, but no~ Jimin just had to be a bastard and leave you on it."

Aina couldn't say anything as she was still in disblief.

Jimin shrugged, "What can I say? I needed it, but we'll be back in 2 hours, though I want to start early."

Aina furrowed her eyebrows "What do you mean?"

Jungkook leaned closer to the female "We get stronger at midnight sweetie."

Aina questioned further "So?"

Jimin and Jungkook's eyes glowed, "Baby, we feed on that time too."

Aina gulped "F-feed?"

Jimin crawled closer to her as she back away only to hit Jungkook's chest "Oh yes, we feed; ual desires, cravings, everything, on you."

Aina blushed but she was scared at the same time "But I don't see you."

Jungkook played with her hair "honey, I see you on a daily basis."

Aina sobbed "goodbye instagram, goodbye twitter, goodbye everything!"

Jungkook nuzzled on the left side of her neck as Jimin nuzzled on the right, "Don't worry baby, we can give you privacy if you pay the price?"

Aina blinked as there were still unfallen tears left in her eyes, Jimin wiped them away "You already are paying it."

Aina questioned "How?"

Both whispered "Giving yourself to us."

Aina mentally screamed ' ME'

Jimin and Jungkook smirked showing their true selves to the poor poor girl.

"Time to eat."
 
​They truly are The Serpent and The Beast