Pepero?

☆ A Dino Anthology ☆

word count : 650 


It was a lazy day and you were scrolling through Youtube in your phone, your head resting on your boyfriend’s lap.

As you passed by an interesting video- which happens to be a compilation of pepero game challenge, you immediately jolted up and sat on the edge of the sofa, not wanting Chan to see it.

Each clip managed to get a squeal out of you, earning a bewildered look from your boyfriend.

You then put your phone down, tilting your head slightly while looking at the guy in front of you in a questioning manner.


How would he react if I did it now?


You then remembered the extra pepero box you kept in the drawer of your nightstand, just in case you got hungry.

You stood up and placed your phone on the table in front, running towards your room.

Lee Chan watches your movements from the side of his eye, holding in a small chuckle at how cute you look, being this excited.

He then peeked at your phone and slightly nods, noticing on what video you left it off and knowing your obvious plan.

As he saw you coming back, he quickly goes back on his phone, acting as if he didn’t see anything on your phone nor know your plans.

You took your previous seat on the sofa and hid the pepero box behind your back, expecting to see his reaction. 


“Ya, Lee Chan. Let’s play a game!”


He diverted his ‘attention’ away from his phone and looks at you with a ‘questioning’ stare. You smiled mischievously at him and took the pepero box out, showing it to him.

He stares at it with a knowing look and a fake bored smile, which made you let out a pout.


“You don’t want to?”


“That’s so cliché of you.”


Your mouth was left agape at his comment before letting out a huff. You turned your body to the other side, sulking.

You heard a small chuckle coming from your boyfriend and feels his arms wrapping around your waist.


“I’m sorry~ I was kidding.”


You look to the side before letting out a gasp, seeing how close his face was to yours. After regaining your composure, you crossed your arms while squinting at him.


“You’re really gonna do this correctly? No jokes?”


He nods his head eagerly at you, showing that he was truthfully answering you. You then took the box and opened it, taking out the plastic and randomly picking a pepero stick.

You then placed it in between your lips, biting onto the end that’s only the biscuit. You stared at him, your heart beating quickly at the nervousness you felt.

He slowly came closer towards you and you closed your eyes when he was close enough. Suddenly, the pepero stick was pulled away from your lips.

Out of reflex, you opened your eyes and feel his soft lips on your own instead. Your eyes grew wider and you stayed like that for a few seconds, your body frozen. It felt like a sudden jolt of electric that had suddenly shot you, but not in a painful way.

You slowly gave into the kiss and closed your eyes, enjoying the feeling. It was a sweet and innocent kiss. In between the kiss, he then mumbles,


“If you wanted me to kiss you, you could’ve just said so, you know?”


You felt your cheeks getting hotter, positive that your face was as pink as ever. After a few minutes, he pulls away from you with a last peck on the corner of your lips.

As soon as you fluttered your eyes open, you saw Chan smiling teasingly at you. You covered your face with your palms, trying to hide the pink shade on your cheeks that was getting darker and darker as each second passes by.

 


Stupid Lee Chan, making me feel like this.