Will I miss you?

Take me out of this hell
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The following weeks, he plans his suicide. He was sure about his gesture. The last months has been insupportable for him. Since the abroad concert, he has thought about it night and days.

First, he has started to accumulate some pills. Easy, he is an idol. He asked their personal doctor for this.

“Can I have some pills, doctor? I can’t sleep well these days….

-I know what type of pills, you need. Just follow the dosage, and it will be better.

-Thank you very much Doctor.”

Ten minutes. It took him ten minutes to have these pills. When he returned at home, he hid them in his room. He returned to his daily routine and wait for the appropriate moment.

‘Why is everything so easy, now that I want to die?’

One night, he decided to do it. He hasn’t planned it, but he could feel that it was THE moment. He cut himself. Another scar. This time, it was deeper. He wanted to feel what he was doing. Then he fainted…… And woke up the next morning.

‘!!’

Jimin was cleaning his mess when Jungkook opened the door. He has the habit to not knocking at the door. Jungkook immediately stare at the bloody sheet.

“……What is this?" he asked afraid.

"Don’t you see it? It’s blood. I’m taking a treatment for this. My nose often bleed at the morning.

-That’s a lot of blood….

-Why did you come, apart from judging me?” replied Jimin in a bad mood.

Jungkook didn’t like the way Jimin was speaking to him. Before he always had a smile on his face and joked around with him. But now he was answering coldly and without interest. Hurt, he wanted to quickly end the conversation.

“In two days, we have a fanmeeting in Busan. Our family already know that. The staff warmed them months ago. I thought you would be happy, but it seems that I am disturbing you.”

Jungkook slammed the door after his answer. Jimin could hear, once again, that Jungkook was complaining to Jin; but he didn’t care anymore.

‘Busan….’

Jimin thought of his childhood. An absent father. An affectionate mother, but not enough according to Jimin. A brother smarter than him, who successfully enter an intensive foundation degree. Friends but not real one, except Taemin. The departure of Taemin. His solitude. His struggle of having a decent job and at the same time decent grades. Entering several auditions without trusting his talent. Being accepted in a company. Leaving for Seoul. Having a beautiful and meaningful life. Having trustful members. Then the depression hits him again and never leaved him until now.

Today? His depression wins him over. He wanted to leave this World as quickly as possible.  He will do this where everyth

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter