Please, save me from my last breath

Take me out of this hell
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Bye, guys!!!”

This is what shouted Jimin while leaving the hotel. He didn’t saw that the members were shocked about his sudden joy. He walked in the city and enjoyed every step of him. He was enjoying his last moment in this Earth. He stopped at a combini store. He was daydreaming in the shop when the employee came talking with him.

“Do you need something in particular?

-I’m looking for a strong alcohol. It’s… hum… for my boss anniversary.

-Oh, you’re so kind. Then I recommend you this one, your boss will appreciate. You can easily drink eat, appreciate the taste and still getting drunk quickly.

-Then I’ll take one bottle please.”

He leaved the combini and put the bottle in his bag. He didn’t pay attention if the employee recognized him or not, he was enjoying HIS moment. And it was enough for him.

Now, he was walking to the beach. Listen to the waves, was relaxing for Jimin. The wind was barely touching his hair. He stopped walking and closed his eyes. He rethought of all these past months and convinced himself that yes he was ready.

On the sand, he decided that he will finally answer these questions and many others, asked by various people. He sat on the sand, looked at the stars, took a big breath and starts his last speech.

“My smile is sad because I don’t have any reason tho be happy for. My family, my friends and my members leaved me behind… I didn’t want this to happen… I-”

Jimin started to cry but decided to continue. He needed to let all his insecurities, hates and fear for what he will do after, here, in front the pure sky night of Busan.

“I always wanted to be a singer and worked really hard for this. Entering a company, even if it was small, was already a dream for me. I encounter beautiful people and six angels. SEOKJIN TAEHYUNG JUNGKOOK HOSEOK MIN YOONGI NAMJOON. You will miss me guys. I don’t know how I screwed with you. You were, are and always be my everything. I can’t live without any of you… That’s what I thought until tonight. The pain is unbearable; we must always keep a fake mask on our emotion and I couldn’t take it anymore. All my demons from the past kept growing in me and finally took control of my mind. I know, most of you will think that I overreact with my extreme decision but at this moment of my life this is the only way that I can escape from this hell. Mom please don’t blame yourself, I know that you will suffer the most here and I ask you pardon for leaving before you. Even if I always have harsh thought about you, you’re still my beloved mom. I will always love you… dead or alive I will always…. always… love you. Please forgive me everyone.”

With this last sentence, Jimin looked up at his watch and saw 12:30 pm. It’s been 1h30 min that he was outside, far away from the hotel, and hoped all this time that someone will appear and save him but no one came. He put down the small gift for each member. He decided to buy some product for them at the last minute. Taehyung’s favorite bag chips. Jungkook’s first meal in Seoul. A band-aid with a cute lion for Namjoon. A little speaker for Hoseok. A pink headphone for Jin. A notebook for Yoongi. He closed his eye

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter