Caught in a lie

Take me out of this hell
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Day by day, Jimin was being more distant with each member except Jin. He was fake with him but less than when there was the whole group together.

 

This morning, Jimin had a different schedule. He had to film another ad for a clothes publicity this time. Jimin didn’t enjoy this work. It was tiring and boring. Shooting the same scene with various and boring facial expressions was not his things. And don’t tell him that he does the same with BTS and their cover albums or photo shooting because he will be mad. At least with the members , he was not purely seen as a product.

The afternoon he had nothing to do, so he went back home. In fact, their manager told them two days ago, that they will have a day off for all their hard work. With Jimin’s contract, he couldn’t take a day off like this, so he still worked in the morning.  At home, everyone was in front of the TV, more or less sleeping. He quickly entered the room when Taehyung start talking to him.

“Chimchim, let’s go ~ You took so much time~

-Let’s go where and why?” asked Jimin a frown on his face.

“Let’s go eat some French fries!! You said yes last time….” responded Taehyung with a soft but uneasy voice.

Park Jimin had fallen in his own trap. Answer “yes” at every question, has its disadvantages.  He didn’t want to go and didn’t know how to say him no without hurting his feelings.

“I did? I don’t remember though.

-It’s ok we can still go!” replied Taehyung a little forceful.

‘Taehyung, can’t you let it go? And why did I say yes? I am so dumb… I hate myself.’ Jimin wanted to run away from this conversation. He was more than uncomfortable when thinking about all these calories and wanted to quickly vomit. Vomit. Only thinking of food, can led him to vomit in the toilet. He couldn’t take food anymore. He started becoming nervous and shut the conversation.

“I don’t want to go anymore! I’m tired, you did nothing this morning. Leave me alone!” shouted Jimin.

“Chimchim… I’m sorry I –” Jimin quickly walked out of the room but Taehyung retainedhim by his arm.

“DON’T TOUCH ME!!! AND STOP CALLING ME CHIMCHIM. I AM PARK JIMIN FOR GOD SAKE!”

Taehyung started becoming red. His eyes became to get wet

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter