BTS, my strength

Take me out of this hell
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Jimin, are you okay?”

Jimin recognized the voice, it was Jin’s voice. He also recognized Taehyung’s laugh. This guy is always noisy and way too excited for anything but he likes him the way he is. He decided to open his eyes and was shocked by the sudden whiteness, blank and soulless room. He thought he was in his room and started to panic, he didn’t remember anything and hoped that he didn’t do anything that could reveal his current mental state.

Jin saw the fear in Jimin’s eyes and spoke to him, louder enough for the other members to understand that Jimin has woken up. “You probably don’t remember it but… you faint at the end of the stage...”

“I... faint?” Jimin tried to hide his relief. Not that he was happy to have fainted but happy that it wasn’t because of his skipping meals habit.

Jin then continued: “We rolled up perfectly the choreography. And just when we were walking off the stage, you fainted…”.

“...Did the fans saw me?” ask Jimin, completely afraid.

“Yes…...” said Jin, a little bit coldly. Silence.  Jimin didn’t know how to react to this. He stayed blank and Namjoon tried to reassure him by saying this: “But don’t worry the agency already explained the situation and ARMY are waiting for your return !!” Silence.

The atmosphere was becoming uncomfortable.

“Hyung… you shouldn’t blame yourself. You were injured and still managed to keep up with us without complaining or making a mistake. That’s really amazing!”

Jung Jungkook. The famous Gold Maknae. Jimin was upset to hear this sentence from him. “You [..] still managed to keep up with us”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter