The beginning of the end

Take me out of this hell
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*bip bip bip bip bip*

Jimin woke up. The hurtful words from yesterday were still running in his mind. He quickly took his breakfast and prepared himself to go. While leaving the hospital, he knew that someday he will come back here, dead or alive. In front the entrance, a taxi paid by the company, was waiting for him and dropped him near the dorm. He slightly opened the door and went straight to his room without anyone notice his arrival. The window opened, Jimin was trying to calm himself. He breathed the pollute air and somehow missed the pure air in Busan. 

Slowly, thirty minutes passed. Thirty minutes where Jimin was reflecting on his life, his attitude, the way he thinks and everything that had an impact in his life. Now, most of the members were awake. The first to be awake was Namjoon and Jungkook. Jungkook had sleep in Namjoon’s bed this night, due to Taehyung who slept in his bed and never woke up, while he was away. For Namjoon, it was a different story. Jungkook, simply kept kicking him while sleeping which was irritating. They were now heading to Jimin’s room.

“Did Jimin already discharged? I need to bring something in his closet.” ask Jungkook to Namjoon.

“No it’s this afternoon, and why do you always have to- Jimin ???”

Namjoon wasn’t expecting to see him at such an earlier hour. Jungkook immediately noticed that Jimin’s aura was darker than usual… Namjoon assume that it was because he was tired.

“Hum… Well if you are here, then I can tell you this now…” started speaking Namjoon. He could feel that he was tense, so Jimin tried his best to smile at him.

“Yes, Namjoonie?" he said smiling.

"PD-nim wants you to participate in every activity today…. He said that you should be careful when you dance.

-But, did you told him about the doctor’s directives?

-Yes." Jimin felt a tightness around his chest. Aware that all the stare were toward him, he didn't let any of his emotions being discovered.

"Ok. I’ll do it then.” he simply replied without any feeling, neither in his face or voice.

‘I really wanted to be alone for a whole day. I’m becoming tired of this. I’m sick of it. Always pleasing everyone wishes but when will mine be pleased?’

“You know I can ask PD-nim again….and see if he will change his decision.” changed Namjoon, feeling uneasy.

“No I said it was ok. I’m going to pack my stuff, we need to leave soon, right?” said Jimin while leaving.

Jungkook and Namjoon stayed in the room. They were a little shocked about what just happened. Jimin getting mad was rare. More than this, they didn’t understand why he didn’t share his problem.

“Hyung, we should do something for Jimin. He was kind of sad? And something was off when we entered the room.

-No, don’t overthink Jungkook. I think he is alright. We all have our down moment, right? It’s a function to the human being.  Sometime we are feeling down but we don’t want to be a burden for the others so we keep to ourselves. But in the end, we will forget or get over it and act normal again.

-…Yeah you must be right.”

When they left the room, they could hear Jimin voice from the dining room playing loudly. Jungkook instantly smiled and joined them.

 

*

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter