Give me back my laughter

Take me out of this hell
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

‘As you wish, I will die’

 

~1 day before the incident~

 

“Jimin, after all your individual activities, please prepare your stuff for the trip and don’t make us late.” said the staff employee. “Yes!” responded Jimin.

BTS last albums received good respond from the public, so an Asian Tour has been decided. They were leaving tonight and arriving the next day during the afternoon at the country. He was the only member working this day. He had to film two ads and one variety show. The first one was for a famous American brand, boring but easy to promote. The next one was for a fast food. Jimin already did his best to decline the offer but few months before he accepted and signed. Signed, you need to honor your services. Now the staff, was waiting for him to eat a plate full of chicken and fries. Full of fat in Jimin’s eyes.

“Take your time but-” Jimin immediately stated “Yes, I know we don’t have time.”.

‘Ok Jimin… You can do it. Think of when they will leave you alone.’

 

-45 minutes later-

 

“Thank you for your hardworking Jimin!!!” shouted the Director.

“You’re welcome. Can you show me where are the restroom please?” gently asked Jimin.

“Hum, okay. Are you sick or…?

-No! I just need to do some stuff, you know!?!

-Yeah, my question is dumb, sorry… The toilet are here!

-Thank you.”

Jimin took a huge risk to do this outside but he had to vomit. The feeling of having his stomach full was sickening for him. Finished, he throws some water on his face, took a chewing gum and went back to the dorm. There, everyone was already prepared to go and the manager was quite upset.

“Jimin!! What did I tell you? “Don’t be late.” and you ARE late!!! Why don’t you listen like the others?”

‘The others didn’t have to work this morning. The others don’t have a mental problem like mine. The others don’t know how much I suffer.’

“Give me five minutes and I’ll be ready, Manager.”

Jimin disappeared in his room. From there, we could hear that he quickly packed his stuff.

“Guys!! What’s wrong with him? He wasn’t so clumsy before. He needs to stop before PD-nim see or hear something bad about him.” said BTS’s manager.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter