I can’t free myself from this pain

Take me out of this hell
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Wake up! You have one hour for being ready and taking your breakfast at the reception.” *slam*

“No…. I still want to sleep~” Taehyung turned and saw Jimin on the bed next to him. Jimin didn’t even dare to open his eyes, so Taehyung thought that he was still sleeping. He looked at Jimin for two minutes. During these two minutes, Taehyung analyzed each Jimin’s features. He was physically the same. But something was wrong, except that he couldn’t say what exactly. He got up and went to the bathroom take a shower. Thirty minutes after, he leaved the room.

Park Jimin could finally open his eyes.

‘What’s wrong with him?’

Jimin took a quick shower and went down. When he arrived at the reception, everyone was finishing their breakfast. He didn’t know if he wanted to eat or not, so he pretended to have eaten in his room.

“The fanmeeting is in 30 minutes now. It will last until the beginning of the night. So, smile and stay cheerful. Tired or not, you always must be happy, ok?”. “Yes, manager!” responded everyone.

Arrived at the fanmeeting, they were welcomed by cheers. Jimin was the most popular one. Every fan wanted to have his special moment with him. From acting cute to saying kind words to them; Jimin was accepting all the request. It was draining his energy. Around 5:00 pm they took a small break. Jimin was tired of all this.

At 5:30 pm, the fanmeeting started again. The end was approaching. He tried everything to cover his sadness until a little girl of 5 years old come in front of him. She was stunning. A ball of life, in front of an almost dead body. He showed her a sincere smile and the girl asked confused “Oppa!….. Why is your smile so sad?”. This question hits him so hard, that he didn’t expect to cry in front of her… of everyone…. He apologized and left the room. In the bathroom, he started crying. Someone knock at the door “Jimin, are you ok?” It was Yoongi.

“Yes, I’m okay. I’m just… tired. Don’t worry about me please” said Jimin, while trying to hide his sobs. “Ok.” answered Yoongi while leaving. After ten minutes, he decided to leave the toilet and saw the manager in front of it. Jimin immediately apologized.

“I’m sorry. I sincerely apologize for my behavior. I will never do that again.” What the manager responded was cold and heartless “Don’t apologize. Keep yours apologize for PD-nim. I’ve warned you Park Jimin. I can’t help you anymore now.” and leaved.

Jimin was devastated. The last thing that he wanted, was now real. He returned at the last twenty minutes of the fanmeeting and said good bye to everyone. During these twenty minutes, Jimin couldn't help but avoid the little girls’ stare. At the hotel, everyone could have some free time. They were reunited in the reception when Jimin suddenly shouted “Bye guys !!” with a wide smile, which surprised them.

“Bye?” repeated Jungkook.

“He surely goes take a walk, it’s already 11:00 pm though…” answered Namjoon.

“About Jimin…... It will be great if we speak about his recent actions” declared Jin.

“I don’t want to talk about him…” said Taehyung. To which Namjoon responded “Oh come on Taehyung! This is a serious matter here”.

“……He miss me. Chimchim miss me.” confessed Taehyung while crying.

“Ok guys. If someone want to cry, it’s now or never. We have already keep our thought for too long. Everyone will reveal his thought about Jimin and we’ll try to figure it out together.” announced Jin.

By turns, every member let out their last on Jimin recent comportment. Taehyung begins and they followed after him.

Taehyung: “He… changed. Each day, he became darker and less happy. At first, I thought that I was overthinking. In fact, he had always a cute smile when I saw him. His words were so kind to me. “Taehyung, let’s play together!!” “Taehyung, you sang very well today”. But one day, he disappeared…. He still had his smile but I could only see sadness through it. The day we had an altercation, I was deeply hurt. It was not the first time that he screamed at me. But I was so upset, that I stop talking to him, but now.... I wonder if it was the good thing to do…”

Hoseok: “I saw his recent loss of weight. I thought that it was PD-nim who told him to do that.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter