Who’s the real me?

Take me out of this hell
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Two weeks passed after this incident. From an exterior view, you can tell that he was fine. He smiled so brightly, during any broadcast and even at the dorm. Every day, he goes out with a friend to eat outside at some “Trendy restaurant which where they serve you HAPPINESS.” he said. Most of the members trust him because he always came back two hours later with a big smile on his face. But they never saw the so-called “friend”. He worked very much and found his abs again like before. In fact, he was working out like a crazy to have a great shape. After ending the dancing practice at 2:00 am, he now, always went to the gym for 1 hour 30 of training. He slept less than the members but it didn’t look to affect his health. He became nicer too. Before he didn’t let Jungkook took his clothes but now it was Jimin himself who recommended him to wear some of its. With the fans, he became an aegyo machine. He rapidly turned into the center of the attention and was even scooted for some commercial ads.

You could tell that everything was perfect for him. But that was only a façade. One day, Min Yoongi, Jungkook and Namjoon was in the living room. The others were rather sleeping or practicing in the studio.  They were watching the TV together when a wild ad pop out. It was Jimin’s ad. “Feeling a little down. Drink this energizing and live your life at 100%!” Min Yoongi giggled a little at the announcement.

“Jimin really changed in two weeks!! He improved in every domain, work out and his cute smile reappeared but... I almost don’t recognize him anymore.” said Min Yoongi. Then Jungkook answered him: “I think I understand what you’re saying. He’s better but I don’t know it’s strange. He’s still the same but sometimes I can feel that he is another person.”

“Like if he was playing a character?” asked Min Yoongi.

“Almost.” answered Jungkook while thinking deeply.

Namjoon sighed. This conversation was completely insane and didn’t have sense, according to him.

“You guys are tired. It’s 10:52 pm and I think that your brains are off. Yes, our Jiminah changed, but don’t you see that he is happier? Everything goes well for him. It’s true that he stopped talking with us but it’s surely because he is busy nowadays. He’s still our cute Jimin.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter