#Love 2.

Love between you and Boyfriend .

As he opened the wooden door , he saw Youngmin standing in front of the door listening to music . He was not pleased to see him , so he closed the door again .

“ Yah !” Youngmin pushed the door opened as hepulled the earbuds out of his ears.

“There’s two girls in my house, so do you still want to come in?” Yonghwa explained .

Youngmin stepped into the the house and saw Jieun peeking. Youngmin begin to blushed.

“She’s cute.” He pointed at Jieun.

“Yah, do you want to come in or not? I need to close the door.” Yonghwa stared at him for a few second and Youngmin admit defeat and walk in to the living room trying to see how Jieun looks like.

 Curiosity rose and he put his hand over  Yonghwa’s shoulder and asked

 “ Why they are in your house? Your girlfriend? Which one is it? I thought there’s two? Why do I see only one?”

“Ahh, shutup. She’s in her room. And they are not my girlfriend. You wait here.” Yonghwa walked towards your room and knock on your door.

You stood up and opened the door and saw Youngmin’s blonde hair as you screen through him.

“His my friend, Youngmin. And this is my cousin, Yimin.” He introduced.

You bowed and closed the door again.

*can’t this two cousins be more friendly!? But she’s cute… * Youngmin thought and giggled.

“Are you crazy? Why laughing out of no where? Crazy, yah, that’s noisy girl.” Pointing at Jieun.

Jieun bowed and introduced herself. “HI , Im Park Jieun, Im a Korean! But I went to Singapore to study but now im back! And…” “ YAH , he no need to know.” Yonghwa interrupted.

Youngmin bowed with awkwardness.

“Get back into your room and unpack your things, or just go and accompany Yimin.” Yonghwa pushed Jieun back into the room.

You unpacked your things and images of memories with your parents running in your head when you took out pictures of them, you started to teared. And curl up in your bed holding your parents photo in your hands.

“ Yimin, are you there?” Jieun knocked on the door and whisper through the door. You immediately get off your bed and put the photos beside your bed and opened the door.

“Yimin, your eyes… you cried ?” She slowly held your hands. “ cheerup…” you swing her hands off and hug her. Yonghwa saw everything, and leaned on the kitchen counter looking hopeless and don’t know what to do for you.

Youngmin was curious what have happened before, so he clarified : “ Hey… er, can I know why you are crying? Yonghwa was shocked and hit youngmin from the back of his head.

"I will tell you next time" Yonghwa pulled Youngmin by his collar to the sofa .

"Yah, cousin, is the food ready?" you asked.

-KNOCKKNOCK-.

" i will go and get the door." you swiftly walked to the door.

_____________________________________________________________________

Who is going to come out next? ;D