#Love 9

Love between you and Boyfriend .

 

"There's not much problem. He just need some rest. Is he very stress or unhappy recently?" The doctor asked.

"Erm..." Kwangmin thought for awhile and trailed, "Apart from being unhappy about immigrating to USA... I don't think there's anything in particular..."

"Oh, it was really a mistake for running and bang in to a bicycle" the doctor teased and continued, " Just let him rest for awhile, he will be awake for another few minutes, don't worry" The doctor smiled and walk away.

"Maybe, he's thinking of committing suicide!" Jieun added, " but suicide by banging in to bicycle is really a..." Jieun burst out of laughter.

"Control please, this is a hosipital." Kwangmin reminded.

"Mianhae..." as kwangmin and Jieun was talking, you swiftly stand beside  Minwoo and brushing his hair with your hand. Seeing you caring for Minwoo, Jieun and Kwangmin kept quiet and looking at you brushing his hair. You can feel that people are staring at you as you turned to Jieun and Kwangmin.

"Er, can you both don't stand there and look at me? Call Yonghwa and the others !" You ordered, while you facepalm.

"Ah, ne." 

After 30 mins plus, yonghwa arrived at the hosipital. Yonghwa was shocked looking at Minwoo. He asked Jieun what happened, and went explaining . He didn't know things will happen this way and he don't know how to stop him from immigrating to USA since before he go there, he is already injured here.

"How am i going to tell his mother?!" Yonghwa exclaimed 

"Lower down your volume oppa, this is a hosipital." You warned him.

"Yimin..." Suddenly you heard someone saying your name you looked down, and Minwoo's eyes is half opened, " i am alright"

"you are awake, ah~ what a relieve." You smiled to him. Yonghwa immediately walked towards him and asked how he was doing in a harsh way. As expected, Yonghwa always settle things in the harsh way but is his way of sovling. 

"Kwangmin!" Donghyun called out.

"Ah, hyung, Minwoo is hurt." 

"What happened Minwoo?" Youngmin asked. while Jeongmin stood there looking at Minwoo's injuries. "Are you okay?" Jeongmin finally speak up.

"im alright everyone, dont worry. But please dont tell my mother this." Everyone know that if they tell his mother, he will be brought to USA even sooner. But with his injuries, he couldn't fly the plane tomorrow. Minwoo looked very worried and dont know how to explain to his mother for not going home today. Some of them stayed to take care of Minwoo, and most of them returned home. Yonghwa, Jeongmin,  kwangmin, and you stayed .

"Go out and some fresh air Yimin" Jieun suggest and you nodded your head.

"Let Jeongmin hyung accompany you" Minwoo added quickly before you can even asked Kwangmin to accompany. You didn't want to have trouble so you nodded and walked out of the room. He awkwardly ran after you, leaving Min woo a smile.

Get along well

"Yimin, wait for me"

-

Hello guys, im back, sorry for disappering from fanfics ^-^ Yesterday was Boyfriend's comeback! Im so glad and Love style is stucked in my head ! Bestfriends, go and listen to their Love style and make it 1 million plus views ! And thankyou for reading! Leave a comment and subscribe :D