#Love 5.

Love between you and Boyfriend .

Two days later, Yonghwa prepared  you and Jieun studying the same Music and dance  school as Yonghwa and the Boyfriends since all of you know music. Jieun and Hyunseong in singing class , Donghyun, you and Jeongmin play the piano, Youngmin, Minwoo and Kwang min in dance class .

*Ah , this school is pretty. This uniform is pretty.* You look down on to your uniform , touching the ribbon on your chest.

“Ah, I know what you are thinking! The uniform is really pretty!” Jieun give you her brightest smile and reassured you that the future will be bright.

You turned your head and look at Yonghwa.

“Lets go in . Don’t worry Yimin, you will be fine. Your parents will be proud of you!” Yonghwa smiled, and you were attracted to his smile although you know his your cousin.

You nodded and walked in to the school.

“Hey ! ~”

You turned and saw the boyfriends walking towards you waving happily.

“Annyeong ! First day of school , nervous ?” Donghyun asked you and Jieun.

“Oppa, im not nervous at all! Cause my singing could be better then you!” Jieun said it confidently.

“Ah, chincha? Don’t compete with me , I think Hyunseong should be the one you look up for.”

“Wae?”

“Hyunseong is a very good singer!” Minwoo added.

While they were talking, Jeongmin walk in to the school and you followed.

“Annyeong, Jeongmin-shi!” you greeted.

“Ah, Yimin ah, call me oppa… er and… about that day… er…”

“Okay oppa… I know, its okay ~”

“Okay… and you are really prett…”

“Ah, its okay.  Save the word for yourself.” You cut off Jeongmin’s line and smiled brightly.

Jeongmin nodded, and obviously he is blushing!

“Oppa, you are cute .” You smiled at him.

“Oh jeongmal? Kamsamida!”

“Yes, im a honest girl and... !”

“Hey! Jeongmin hyung, Yimin, don’t leave us here !” Minwoo interrupt.

*Ah … Minwoo ah… why did you interrupt us, I want to talk to Yimin more.* Jeongmin think sadly looking at you smiling to Minwoo.

You didn’t notice that Jeongmin looking at you but Minwoo noticed.

“Jeongmin hyung, don’t look at her anymore~ let go in, we still have 15 minutes before school starts!”

“Minwoo… don’t tease me.”

“Jeongmin hyung, I know your feelings!” Minwoo smiled at Jeongmin and tickled him.

“What feelings..?”

“don’t be a babo and don’t know your feelings for her. AH, LETS GO OKAY?!”

“okayokay…”

*In classes* ( Singing class )

Lalalala ~ Jieun singing.

-Clapclap- “ You have a great voice!” Hyunseong praised and blushed.

*I think im in love with her voice …*

“Kamsamida oppa! But why are you blushing…? Haha, oppa, you are cute!”

“ah, chincha? You are more cute, and pretty…”

“haha, I know ~ lets continue!”

Hyunseong nodded and continued.

( Dance class )

“Hyung, you can’t dance this move like this!” Minwoo helped Youngmin with his dance move.

“ Can I have a break? I feel like finding Yimin. Tell you what, I think im attracted to her…”

“ WHAT?!” Minwoo eyes widened and was shocked.

“Wae? I cant like her?”

“Ah, nothing.”

“ WAE WAE WAE ?!” Youngmin give his innocent face to Minwoo.

“Ya, stop that.” Minwoo tried to stop him.

“ I think its because Jeongmin hyung  also have feelings for Yimin too right?” kwangmin added and got the correct answer!

“Kwangmin, go and practice.” Minwoo ordered.

*Jeongmin Hyung huh…* Youngmin have determination to have you.

( In piano class )

“Ah, no, you shouldn’t play this song in a playful manner… its should be cheerful, but less playful.” Donghyun sad it with a 'teacher' tone.

“Hyung, let me help her… you are getting out of control.”

*Me?! I just say her once !* Donghyun walk away thinking that Jeongmin is getting ridiculous.

“Oppa, Donghyun oppa was just helping me… he didn’t mean anything so you no need to change with him and …”

“Yimin ah, lets just continue…” You were cut off by Jeongmin and you getting suspicious on him having ‘ more then friend’ feeling.

“Ne.” You admit defeat to him.

-RINGRING-

“Oh lunch time, lets go find the others!” Youngmin cheered .

*would you be my girlfriend? Ohhhh~ * Minwoo’s phone rang.

“I will go get it.” Minwoo rushed.

“Oh, you all are here already!” Kwangmin was surprise.

“Where’s Minwoo Oppa?” you asked.

“WAEEEEEEE?! ANDWAE !” Minwoo suddenly exclaim with disappointment to the person he is talking on the phone.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I need to bathe soon , so smelly. its 8:04 pm in Singaporeee! And there? :D