#Love 6.

Love between you and Boyfriend .

“Andwae…  no , never !” Minwoo throw his phone on his bag and ran out of the classroom.

“Min… woo !” You called out to him as you were worried and you saw tears coming from his pearly eyes.

When you were about to run after Minwoo, Jeongmin stopped you by grabbing on to your wrist.

“Don’t go.”

“wae?!” You turned and shouted at Jeongmin, your eyes started to tear up.

“Yimin , why are you tearing ?!” Youngmin asked as he was worried about you.

“I will go and get Minwoo…” Kwangmin ran after Minwoo.

“WAIT , IM FOLLOWING YOU.” You hit Jeongmin’s hand hard to make his hand slip off your wrist.

But as you do that, Youngmin grab on you. Kwangmin had already run far away until you can’t see him.

“Wh..at?!”

“Let Kwangmin get Minwoo…” Youngmin gave you those innocent eyes that you can’t say no to.

“Yiimin, don’t worry, I go and see what happened . Donghyun oppa, accompany me.” Jieun reassured you that nothing gonna happen.

You, Jeongmin, Youngmin and Hyunseong get back in to the dance class and you were sobbing but you don’t know why…

*What happened to Minwoo… why do I feel sad for him… his eyes…*

 suddenly, Yonghwa appeared at the door.

“What happened? Yimin, are you alright? Why are you crying? Where’s the others, Jieun?”

“Oppa… Minwoo oppa…”

“Don’t worry, im here.”

You were very happy to see Minwoo safely back in the class, and you ran towards him and hug him and you were crying profusely. Everyone was shocked. Especially Jeongmin and Youngmin.

“Wae? Yimin, don’t cry… im alright.” Minwoo put his hand around you and patted on your hair, brushing your hair with his gentle hand.

“Minwoo, let go…” Jeongmin obviously was the one jealous.

Jieun sense awkward , and she grabbed you and Minwoo released you slowly. Jieun brought you to the toilet.

“Minwoo, why hug her?!”  Jeongmin grabbed Minwoo’s collar and bang his back towards the wall.

*Why did i hug her...?* Minwoo asked himself.

“Hyung !” Youngmin tried to pull Jeongmin hand and tell him to let go.

Donghyun was dumb founded. “ YAH , Jeongmin, let go !”

Minwoo did nothing and look down on the floor.

After they break out and school is over, the boyfriends went to yonghwa house.

“Yah, Minwoo, whut happened?” Yonghwa asked.

“My mum… my mum… no, should be my family , they will be going to USA to stay and its for life time. I don’t want to leave here… no, never will.

“ No, you cant leave us !” Donghyun said with confident that the others will agree.

“ yea you cant leave us !” Kwang min and youngmin said it together.

*Minwoo… leaving Korea? So im not going to see him after he leave Korea?! No, I wont let that happen*

“NO YOU CANT LEAVE.” You said loudly everyone was shocked looking at you.

-Knock knock-.

“ I will go and get the door…” Hyunseong ran to the door and…

“Annyeongha… Oh my god!......”

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Ah, I shall stop here and sleep. i hope its not boring... Goodnight ~