#Love 8.

Love between you and Boyfriend .

-In the house-

“Hyung, where is Jieun going ?!” Hyunseong asked Yonghwa curiously.

“Cant you figure out? She obviously chasing Yimin.” Yonghwa give him a irritated face .

*why is Yimin chasing after Minwoo again ...* Youngmin pouted and thought .

"Should we go too?" Jeongmin asked

Minwoo’s Mum was in a rush looking on the watch she is wearing and walk out of the house.

“Where are you going aunty?” Kwangmin asked and walked towards her.

“I need to go now, tell Minwoo to go home straight when he gets back. UNDERSTOOD?”

“Ne…”

After Minwoo’s mum was gone, Kwangmin went to look for you and the others.

“Yah ! Minwoo ! Wake up ! WAKEUP !” Jieun was shaking Minwoo to tell him to wake up.

“im so sorry… I didn’t know he was walking here, I cant see him running this direction cause there a wall here … so sorry… so you need me…”

“Nah, its okay . you may go …” you ignored the man and took out your cell phone to call the hospital.

“Minwoo ah ! Minwoo, Minwoo !” Kwangmin shouted as he walk closer .

-Back to the house again-

“Yonghwa Hyung, I need to go . Please tell Minwoo to go home when they come back. Hyunseong , Jeongmin and Youngmin will be leaving with me. Anything just give me a call.”

“Okay”

And , they left , leaving Yonghwa alone in the house worrying for the kids.

After a the ambulance arrived and reached the hospital , Minwoo was immediately checked up . Kwangmin, you and Jieun looking at Minwoo lying on the hospital bed after Minwoo was transferred.

“Yimin ah, I want to talk to you.” Kwangmin whispered to you and both of you walkout together leaving Jieun taking care of Minwoo.

“Yes? What happened?” As you ask , your eyes widened .

“Do you, like… Minwoo?” he pout .

“Huh?”

“As in…”

“Er, no.” you cut off Kwangmin’s line and blushed.

“You sure? I kind of ‘can’t ignore this thing’.”

“ What you mean ?”

“Do you know Jeongmin oppa have feelings for you ?” He slowly used his both hands and slightly touched your shoulder.

*WHAT?! JEONGMIN OPPA?!* Your mouth automatically opened slow and your eyes widened .

“Wait wait, don’t be shocked !” Kwangmin put down his and showed a stop signed.

“I don’t have fee…”

“Yah ! Minwoo oppa wokeup !” As you was completing your sentence Jieun suddenly pop out.

Both of you walked inside swiftly not wanting to interrupt patients in the room.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Starting to have a complicating 'love' square perharps ? Haha . Hope you enjoyed , so busy with school this days ):