#Love 3.

Love between you and Boyfriend .

“Annyeongha…” Minwoo bowed 40% as he was shocked to see a girl in front of her.

“Did we go to the wrong house?” Donghyun ask as Kwangmin’s eyes widened and look try to peep inside the house.

“No, we didn’t. I saw my brother’s blondehair. Its damn striking!” Kwangmin teased.

You was dumbfounded and you bowed and greeted them “ Annyeonghaseyo, Mianhae, I guess you are Yonghwa oppa’s friends?” You look left and right on the 5 boys.

“Aren’t you going to let as in? haha, ah, yes we are his friend. Annyeonghaseyo.” Jeongmin greeted.

You led them in to the house and immediately closed the door. Yonghwa signalled them to sit down and continued..

“ Actually today I told the six of you to come just to tell you there will be 2 girls living with me from now on. Im just scared that when the six of you come to my house , as my cousin's parents has pass away... so... yea .”

“Hyung, which is your cousin? theres two girls…”

“DINNER IS READY!” Hyunseong’s line was cut of by jieun.

“ This is Park Jieun, and this Is Jung Yimin , my cousin.. This is donghyun…” yonghwa continued with the rest.

You stand at the side of the sofa looking at Jeongmin, and you were caught by him. He smirk , and you quickly come back to sense .

*why did i look at him...*

*Why she's looking at me?*

“Ah, lets go eat?” Minwoo added with a pout. He looked very hungry.

You were quiet throughtout the whole dinner, Jeongmin start to give you lots of attention.

“Why she’s so quiet?” Jeongmin asked yonghwa.

“Ask her?” Yonghwa replied.

Jeongmin give him the face and continue eating .

After eating, you went into your room and decided to have a bath, you took off your clothes suddenly Jeongmin opened your door without knocking.

“ Yah , Yimin ah… “

“AHHH!"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the short post. Tired alrd, its 10pm in Singapore. What time is there in your country ? (;