#Love 7.

Love between you and Boyfriend .

“Annyeonghaseyo, is Minwoo in?” Minwoo’s mum appeared in front of the door.

“Aunty… omg…why did you come here?” Hyunseong was obviously shocked.

“Ofcourse, I know Minwoo always come here after class.”

“Ah… ne… but…”

“Its okay, let me in okay? I need to talk to my son.”

Hyunseong led her in. When Boyfriends and Yonghwa saw Minwoo’s mother, all of them stand up and greeted. Except for you, Jieun didn’t greet, cause the both of you don’t know that that’s Minwoo’s Mum .

“Annyeonghaseyo aunty” All of them said together at the same time except for Minwoo .

“Oma , why did you come here?!” Minwoo frowned and said in anger.

*that's he's mum ? Hm, Minwoo looked quite like he's mum !*

“wae? I cant come here? Yah, lets go home. You need to pack your bag soon! Tomorrow, we will be flying over to USA already .”

*WHUT ?! TOMORROW ?!* you were dumbfounded..

His mother grabbed Minwoo’s hand but at the same time, Donghyun speak up.

“Aunty… Sorry but , cant Minwoo stay in Korea ? I can help you to takecare of Minwoo. Even Yonghwa can do so.”

“No, enough, Minwoo is leaving with me.”

“No, im not !” Minwoo slide his mother’s hand off and ran out of the house.

*Oh no... I shall run after him* You run towards the direction Minwoo was running.

“YIMIN YAHHH !” Jieun called out.

“I think Yimin is acting strangely towards Minwoo… she didn’t eat her pills since morning is it?” Yonghwa asked Jieun . Jieun give Yonghwa a pout and frowned .

“It not about PILLS! Its about LOVE okay oppa ?! Are you stupid or something ?” Jieun said in a unfriendly manner.

“Yah ! How could you say me stupid , you this NOISY GIRL!"

“Okayokay, whatever… I will go and look for Yimin. Annyeong.” Jieun give Yonghwa a smirk and run away.

"Where are you going, Jieun yah !" Hyunseong was worried but Jieun did not heard Hyunseong calling out to her and she continued running.

As Jieun saw a blur view of you and Minwoo from far away, she saw you holding on to Minwoo and a bicycle was right in front of you and him. As jieun run closer, she saw a man holding on to a bicycle looking worried .

“ Oh my… Yimin yah ! What happened to Minwoo ?!”

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Omg, whut to Minwoo ? ): LOL ! okay bye , i shall continue watch Birth of Family ( INFINITE cuts ) . Since tmr i need to go to school alrd ): , read well . :> and sorry, i have some typos :b