#Love 4.

Love between you and Boyfriend .

“AHHHH OhMyGod. SO SORRY!” Jeongmin exclaimed and apologies.

He immediately closed the door loudly with a *BANG* . And turned to face the living room leaning on the door.

*Oh my god . How could I forget to knock the door before going in … stupid me. BABO ! But her back is really pretty… WAIT , I shouldn’t be thinking about this ! urgh !! *

Your face turned red just like a very red apple and ran in to the bath room in your room.

*oh my god, oh my god, this is so embarrassing . Did he saw anything that he shouldn’t see …? I should have locked the door before changing … im not alone in a house like before anymore…*

Minwoo heard the loud closing door bang, and he was curious, he walk towards Jeongmin from the kitchen counter and saw Jeongmin’s face burning red looking down on the floor leaning on your door.

“Are you okay? Why are you leaning on Yimin’s door? Did you just…” His eyes widened and tilted his head a bit trying to see Jeongmin’s face.

“Ah! Im alright, don’t worry.” He cut off Minwoo’s line and swiftly walk to the bath room near the kitchen passing by Donghyun, Hyunseong and Yonghwa.

“What happened?” Yonghwa asked Minwoo when he walk back to the kitchen.

“I don’t know … his face was damn red. I think he is finding mirror now , seen this morning he did not look in to the mirror cause he was late.” Donghyun nodded and smirk.

*I think something is wrong… hm… it must be related to Yimin…* Minwoo thought, and he was very curious.

Jeongmin flashed the toilet and looked into the mirror.

*Now what… I can’t seem to face Yimin… URGH !*

You didn’t think as much as Jeongmin and came out of the bath room and you jumped on to your bed.

*Knock knock*

“Yes? Who’s there?” you asked as someone knocked on your door and the guy came in to you mind was Jeongmin so you sat up looking at your door , anxious  .

“Ah, Minwoo here. Don’t worry, im not Jeongmin.ㅋㅋ.” Minwoo giggled as he knew there’s something wrong.

“Ah, oh okay come in.” *Whats wrong with him…? What’s wrong with Jeongmin… oh, how he know he came in and…?!!!*

You get off your bed and stood up facing Minwoo.

“Ah, Yimin ah, I wanted to ask you about Jeongm...”

“Me and him… nothing happened oh and so, you need to go, I saw Donghyun signalling for you!” you quickly changed the topic.

“oh, is it? Okay, I will ask you next time. Don’t worry, I will get my answer.” He winked at you and slightly touched your chin.

*Oh god… what is Minwoo oppa doing !*

“Annyeong!” they wave goodbye to you, Jieun and Yonghwa.

Jeongmin trying to look else where when you were looking at him and his face was red.

“Donghyun oppa, takecare! See you sooooooon !” Jieun’s face brighten up and smile to Donghyun.

“Oh, takecare too!”

“Your type?” You slightly touched Jieun’s hand and winked.

She smiled brightly and walk away.

Minwoo suddenly turned and shouted,

“Yimin ah, takecare. I will see you soon, remember to answer me that question. Annyeong!” he stick out his tongue and smiled.

“Yah, Minwoo oppa, I said nothing happened! YAH.”

*this is getting interesting.* Yonghwa thought.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Its really noisy here because of the construction... -sigh- have a nice day ~