A new start .

Love between you and Boyfriend .

* Dad , Mum ... Rest in peace . I will be fine living with Yonghwa oppa in korea . I miss both of you ... * You thought as you look outside the plane with Jieun sitting beside you .

" Aren't you excited on going to Korea ?! Is your cousin handsome ? What is his name , you haven't told me about him! " Jieun shake your hands with excitement .

“ Er… He’s name is Yonghwa .” You replied with a sad tone .

“ You alright ? Don’t scare me …” Jieun added .

“ I am alright . don’t worry .” You smiled at her and turn to look outside the window .

Jieun was quite disappointed on you answering with that manner .

-          After a few hours . both of you finally reached !

The plane landed and all the passengers get down quickly . When everything is settle in the airport , both of you walk towards the gateway to exit the airport . A guy carrying a guitar walk towards you suddenly .

“Are you Jung YiMin?” He asked .

You nodded and smile .

“SO ARE YOU YONGHWA OPPA ?” Jieun exclaimed with excitement .

He nodded and gave a surprised face .

“ Ah, he’s handsome!” Jieun added with a giggle when she whisper in to your ear .

“Ah, okay. Let’s go.” He grabbed your things and walk away towards the taxi stand .

“ How about helping me too ?!” Jieun ran towards Yonghwa and walked beside him.

You walked behind them thinking about your parents once again.

About 20 minutes later , the three of you reached Yonghwa house .

“Welcome. This will be your phone in the future, please keep it well.” He put your things in the living room and handed out a pretty cell phone.

“Where’s mine ?!” Jieun added with disappointment .

“I didn’t know you were coming.” Yonghwa turned and walked in to a room.

“Hey ! Im Yimin’s Bestfriend okay !?” Jieun started to get angry.

You walked towards Jieun and pushed her to the sofa and signal her to sit down and you walk towards the room Yonghwa was in .

“ Wow .” You exclaimed.

The room is decorated with all the things you like !

“YiMin , this will be your room. Your mum left it for you, I don’t know why she know that you will be living here. Ah, but yes, this is your room. Your friend can sleep the room just beside you.” He went to the living room and took your things in as you walk around the room.

“ Hey noisy girl , come here .” Yonghwa called out to Jieun.

“ MY NAME IS JIEUN ! And im not noisy !” She walk towards Yonghwa and saw a room decorated for girls .

“ Yah, this your room. Enjoy your stay here. Don’t mess around with my things okay noisy girl and Yimin?” He clarify.

“Okay” . I answered.

- KNOCKKNOCK-

“ I will go and get the door.” Yonghwa ran towards the door .

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Omgomg , who might it be ?! I think you already know right ? I hope its not boring for you , but I think Yonghwa and Jieun makes a good couple xD . Haha !