One Hectic Day (Part Two)

Anniversary

"What do you mean you ordered the wrong shipment of flowers?!" yelled Taehyung.

"I'm very sorry sir but we accidentally ordered a shipment of lilies instead of roses. We are very sorry for the inconvenience but we are unable to get a new shipment of the roses you wanted in time. It will take a week at most." said the florist. 

"But I can't wait that long! I have to propose to him today. It's out anniversary and I need everything to be perfect!" Taehyung started to panic and flailed his hands in the air.

"As I said, it's impossible to get the order you wanted but if you would like we could use the lilies and decorate whatever you want with the flowers."

Taehyung sighed. "I guess so... But there better be no extra charge!"

"Of course, the decorating is completely free."

"In that case..." Taehyung then pulled out his phone and showed the florist a picture of the place he wanted decorated and how he wanted it decorated.

"No problem. But how much time do we have exactly?"

"Lemme check... OH SHOOT!! I'm late for the tuxedo fitting!" Taehyung started to rush out the door and remembered he had to tell the florist when they should be done. "YOU HAVE TO BE DONE AT 6:00!!!" he screamed before jumping in his car and driving like a madman to the tailors.

"Where is that idiot? Is he really going to be late for his fitting?!" Jin yelled, scaring the poor tailor.

"Don't worry Jin. I know he'll be here soon" Namjoon promised.

"I'M SORRY FOR BEING LATE!!" Taehyung yelled as he barged into the store.

"See Jin, I told you he'll be here soon" Namjoon smiled. 

Jin ignored his husband and just shoved Taehyung into the fitting room with the tailor at his heels. "Get dressed quickly. It's almost 3:00 and you promised Jungkook that you'll pick him up at 3:30!" Taehyung knew that anything he said could anger his brother at this rate so he just did what he was told. 

"Wow V. I must admitt you clean up pretty well." Namjoon said. And boy was that an understatement. V looked absolutely stunning. The tuxedo fit him to a capital T and enhanced his already handsome features. The suit made his eyes pop and defined his stong body. Jungkook would later be a fangirling mess when he sees Taehyung.

"I hope so. I need everything to be perfect. Jungkook deserves it." Taehyung said as the tailor was making the finishing touches on the suit.

"Come on V. You've been with Jungkook for five years now. I think he'll say yes no matter what" Jin smirked. Taehyung felt a bit better and stood in front of the mirror to see how he looked.

"I think this is perfect." Taehyung said and thanked the tailor. "It's almost 3:30! I have to get going! See you hyungs!"

"Just be yourself and remember the plan!" Jin called to Taehyung. V smiled at Jin and Namjoon while he drove to Jungkook's house to pick him up. 

"He can be such a handful sometimes. I can't believe we're related" Jin mumbled.

"Trust me Jin when I say this, you aren't always easy to take care of either" Namjoon whispered into Jin's ear.

"And what is that supposed to mean Namjoon!" Jin huffed.

"Exactly what I mean Jin" and Jin pushed Namjoon while they both laughed.

Meanwhile

"Ding, dong" 

"I'm coming!!" called Jungkook. He checked himself in the mirror for the zillionth time and opened the door. He was speechless. On the outside he just seemed a little shy but on the inside he couldn't stop fangirling over Taehyung's outfit. Omo, he looks sooooo good in that tuxedo.

"Hi Kookie" V squeaked. He was speechless too. After all, the ripped, black jeans that Jungkook was wearing hugged his legs just right and his checkered jacket complemented his raven black hair. Taehyung gulped. I am the luckiest guy in the world, Taehyung thought. After there long silence Taehyung stretched out his hand. "You look amazing." 

Jungkook blushed furiously and took Taehyung's hand. "You do too" Jungkook said and they happily went into the car and sped off to the party and see their friends. 

"Hey guys! You finally made it!" Jimin yelled. 

"It's about time" Yoongi muttered.

J-Hope screamed at the sight of the couple. "You guys look soooo good together. CONGRATS ON YOUR FIFTH ANNIVERSARY!!!!"

"Thanks hyung." Taehyung said. He squeezed Jungkook's hand and gazed at him lovingly. "I just want you all to know that there isn't anyone else that I can think of to celebrate our fifth anniversary with."

"I think Taehyung hit his head on the way here. He's saying such sappy stuff again." Yoongi said. Everyone laughed and had a great time eating, drinking, and playing games, but Taehyung couldn't help but feel as if he forgot something. He felt his left jacket pocket of his tux and turned as pale as a ghost. He had forgotten the ring somewher along the way. SHOOOOOT!!!!!! Taehyung inwardly screamed.

Hey guys. I hope you enjoy this story so far. Part three will come out whenever I have time (which will hopefully be soon). If I can get to 25 subscribers I will add an epilogue that shows their married couple life and/or their marriage. Comment below to vote for which one you want to see!