One Hectic Day (Part Four)

Anniversary

I'm soooo sorry I didn't update earlier. My computer broke down and I accidentally deleted my story when I was working on it. This is going to be a rather short chapter, but I promise that I'll probably have a double update later this week or I'll just finish the story. Please subscribe to my story! Remember, if this story gets to 25 subscribers then I will post an epilogue!

"Taehyung! Taehyung! Earth to V!" yelled Yoongi.

Taehyung wiped some drool from his mouth from his flashback. "Yeah?" 

"Did you listen to what I just said?"

"Sorry hyung. I spaced out for a moment there."

Yoongi sighed and glared at Taehyung. "I asked you if you found the ring yet."

That's right! I need to find the ring so I can propose to Kookie! Snap out of it me, thought Taehyung. "No, I didn't find it yet. I can't see anything in the first place. It's too dark."

Suddenly the lights . "What are you doing here? Business hours are over you know" said the sleepy tailor.

"I know but I lost my engagement ring and I think I left it here" said Taehyung.

"Oh. Well you can come and look for it in the fitting room" the tailor walked towards the fitting rooms and the three boys followed. "You're free to look inside the room. Just wake me up when you're done so I can lock up the store properly this time." The tailor hobbled away before the boys could thank him.

"He seems a lot more different during the night than during the day" Taehyung said.

"Well you couldn't really blame the poor guy for being so timid when you were getting fitted for your tuxedo" Namjoon said.

"Why's that?" Yoongi asked.

"V here was late for his fitting and Jin went absolutely balistic inside the store. He was furious. After all, Jungkook is like a son to him. He wants the best for the both of you but V had the nerve to show up late for HIS fitting."

Taehyung blushed. "It wasn't my fault that I was late. The florist messed up my order and I had to talk to them about it."

"Yeah, yeah. Save the excuses for later. Let's find the ring before Jungkook starts to get suspicious" Yoongi said.

"Yeah, I guess you're right" muttered Taehyung. Namjoon and Taehyung crawled along the floor to look for the ring and Yoongi looked on the desks and between cracks where the ring might have accidentally slipped into.

Taehyung suddenly remembered something. "Guys? I think I know where the ring is!"

 

By the way, I thought of a new taekook fanfic where they are both policemen or secret agents and I was wondering whether I should make the story top Tae or bottom Tae. Please comment down below so I can write the story after I finish Anniversary!