Epilogue (Part two)

Anniversary

Jungkook and Taehyung finally arrived at the dressing rooms and started to get ready for their big day. They both wore white tuxedos they picked out together at the wedding shop.

"Wow, you look amazing Taehyung." Jungkook said. Taehyung wore a tuxedo identical to Jungkook's own tuxedo and it fit him perfectly. The white brought out his eccentric hair color and his tanned skin.

"The same goes for you." Taehyung said as he winked at a blushing Jungkook. The tuxedo also highlighted his hair and the cute bunny smile he always wore around Taehyung. Unlike Taehyung however, the tux emphasized his smooth, pale skin that varied greatly with his jet black hair. 

"Thanks." Jungkook said as he continued staring at the ground. Taehyung kept on staring at Jungkook while Jungkook stared at the ground until someone knocked on the door frame.

"You guys look great!" Namjoon said as he and Jin walked into the room. 

"Yeah, I never thought this day would come when my two beloved dongsaengs would get married" Jin said. He looked like he was ready to cry.

"Sooo does this mean you forgive us?" V said as he and Jungkook shot their best puppy dog faces at Jin. Jin rolled his eyes and lightly hit their heads together.

"Yah, just because it's your wedding doesn't mean that you'll escape punishment."

"Hyung!!!" Jungkook said as he rubbed his head. Namjoon and Jin laughed at their donsaengs' actions.

"Everyone is ready for you guys to make your appearance. Are you guys all set to go?" Namjoon asked the lovebirds.

"Yeah" Jungkook and Taehyung said in unison. Jungkook went first because he was supposed to walk down the aisle first and Taehyung followed soon after. It was the happiest moment of their lives. They were finally tying the knot after dating for about five years. Literally everyone had been waiting for this day as long as they could remember. Especially Hoseok. He had been shipping them since he first saw them together. He even made their shipname, Taekook/Vkook.

"Do you, Kim Taehyung, take Jeon Jungkook to be your lawfully wedded husband?"

"I do"

"Then do you, Jeon Jungkook, take Kim Taehyung to be your lawfully wedded husband?"

"I do"

"Then you may kiss." Everyone erupted into cheers as they kissed each other and finally got married after the whole ring fiasco.

"I hope you know that I'll never let you go" Taehyung whispered to Jungkook.

"Same goes for you" Jungkook whispered back as they kissed one more time.

 

Thank you guys sooo much for supporting and reading Anniversary. I will be starting a Seventeen one shot collection soon and I hope you can give that a lot of love too! Thank you!!!!!