Epilogue

Anniversary

I'm sooo sorry! I was really busy with finals so I couldn't write the epilogue and we went on vacation so I couldn't write it. I finally got the time today so here it is. It's going to be a pretty long epilogue so I'll make a part one and part two. Enjoy!

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING!!!" Jin yelled at the poor, unsuspecting staff. "The flowers go here, the petals go here, and WHERE THE HECK IS JUNGKOOK AND TAEHYUNG?!" Jin then noticed he had scared the staff members and profusely apologized. "I am so sorry that I yelled. It's just that Kookie and Tae's wedding needs to be absolutely perfect, but THEY AREN'T EVEN HERE!!!"

"Relax Jin. I'm sure they're on their way right now." Namjoon assured Jin.

"I hope you're right. The wedding starts in an hour and the place is no where near ready. Not to mention the lovebirds are MISSING!" Jin cried out in frustration.

Namjoon did a silent prayer that V and Jungkook would come soon so Jin would calm down just a little bit, God, if you're real, please don't let anything go wrong today and please don't make things too hard on Jin, amen.

Meanwhile...

"Beep, beep, beep"

"Urg, what time is it? OH SHOOT!!!!!" Jungkook screamed. "Taehyung, get up! We're going to be late to our own wedding!"

"Just five more minutes." Taehyung mumbled before turning around in the bed of their shared apartment.

"WE DON'T HAVE FIVE MORE MINUTES!!! WE HAVE TO GO NOW OR MISS OUR WEDDING!!!!" Jungkook screamed as he ran into the kitchen while brushing his teeth and trying to put his pants on.

"WHAT?! Why didn't you wake me up earlier?!" Taehyung said before running into the bathroom. Jungkook just rolled his eyes at Taehyung while he made a quick breakfast for the two of them.

"I told you to wake up earlier but you insisted on sleeping more." Jungkook grumbled.

"Did you say something?" Taehyung said as he raced out of the bathroom and started eating his breakfast. 

"No, I think you're just hearing things from lack of sleep."

"Uh huh, likely story. You lack just as much sleep as I do." Taehyung pointed out while eating his toast.

"Do not"

"Do too"

"Do not"

"Do too"

"Do not"

"Do too. After all, who wouldn't be tired after all our 'activities' yesterday?" Taehyung suggestively wiggled his eyebrows.

"What are you talking about? All we did was play Monopoly." Jungkook said.

"Yeah, but it was one mean game of Monopoly that someone refused to admit they lost at"

"I did not lose."

"Did too"

"Did not"

"Did too"

"Did not–OH SHOOT WE'RE RUNNING LATE!" Jungkook screamed the third time that morning. Taehyung and Jungkook scrambled out of their apartment and raced to the chapel.

At the chapel...

"WE'RE SORRY WE'RE LATE!!" V and Jungkook yelled.

"FINALLY! WHERE WERE YOU TWO. LEMME GUESS, STILL SLEEPING AT HOME. WELL LET ME TELL YOU THAT NAMJOON AND I WOKE UP AT–" Jin screamed.

"Just go and get dressed, we'll meet you later." Namjoon quickly cut in. Jin huffed beside him but made no motion to stop the two before they ran away to get ready.

"That was close." Jungkook said as soon as they were out of an earshot.

"Tell me about it. If it wasn't for Namjoon hyung then we would've been goners." Taehyung agreed. 

They continued walking until they saw Yoongi and Jimin.

"There you guys are. Jin was absolutely furious when he noticed you hadn't arrived yet." Jimin said.

"We know. We just got scolded by him." Taehyung said.

"You totally deserve it. Jin is really worried about the wedding you know?" Jimin said.

"We know but we accidentally overslept." Jungkook said to his brother.

"If you guys are done talking now then V and Jungkook should head over to the dressing rooms to get ready." Yoongi said.

"Right. See you later Yoongi hyung and Jimin." V said as he ran away with Jungkook.

"Yah! I told you to call me hyung!" Jimin yelled. Yoongi laughed at his boyfriend.

"What are you laughing at?" Jimin asked Yoongi.

"Nothing in particular." Yoongi said as he stiffled his laughs.

Jimin glared at Yoongi. "If you say so. Anyways, let's go find Hoseok." Jimin said as he dragged Yoongi to go find J-hope.