One Hectic Day (Part Four Sneak Peak)

Anniversary

Sorry guys. I'm swamped with work at school this week so I may not update as often. But I had just enough time today to write a tiny sneak peak. Hope you enjoy and make sure to subscribe for an epilogue!

 

Yoongi, Taehyung, and Rapmon walked into the tailor's. The shop was dark and the floor creaked under them. Taehyung bumped into something and jumped nearly ten feet.

"Is it just me or is it really creepy?" said Taehyung.

"No, it's perfectly normal that a store that is nearly pitch black is open and that it looks basically deserted" scoffed Yoongi.

"Suga, don't be so harsh on V. He's just scared" smirked Rapmon.

"I am not! I just asked a question. What are you scared hyung?" Taehyung fired back.

"Yeah right. We all know you're easily scared. There's no need to hide it."

"Who told you that?" Taehyung glared at Rapmon.

Rapmon looked at Taehyung. "Obviously Jungkook."

Taehyung groaned at that. "I thought I told him to never tell anyone" grumbled V.

"You can't blame Kookie. He just thought that you were soooo cute." V just pouted and thought about the first time he watched a horror movie with Jungkook. 

They were at home at the time and planned to watch a popular horror movie they rented from the store. V picked the scariest movie he could find so he could act manly infront of Kookie and protect him. Sadly, things didn't go exactly as planned. Yup. Taehyung is a huge scaredy cat. He hates horror movies, ghosts, haunted houses and anything else monster related.

"I can't wait to watch the movie!" yelled Jungkook as he dived onto Taehyung's couch. Taehyung lived by himself at the time because Rapmon and Jin were away for their honeymoon in Hawaii. Taehyung and Jungkook had been dating for about two years.

"Don't start the movie withought me Kookie!" said Taehyung from the kitchen.

"Of course I wouldn't start withought you so hurry up!"

"I'm coming" called V. He came into the living room with a two bottles of soda, a bowl of popcorn, and some cookies (lol).Taehyung inserted the movie into the dvd player and started the movie.

The beginning of the movie wasn't that scary until one of the boys were left all alone in one of the rooms and the doors were locked. And like in every good horror movie, the psycho leaped out of the shadows and tore the boy to pieces.

"AHHHHHHH!!!" Taehyung screamed and hid behind Jungkook. Jungkook was very suprised. He had never seen Taehyung look so scared before.

"Are you okay Taehyung?" Kookie asked worriedly.

"Yeah, I– I'm fine."

"If you say so..." Jungkook was worried. There's no way he's scared right? Oh, maybe this is why he never wanted to go to haunted houses or watch horror movie with me, Jungkook thought. He's so cute. That night Jungkook fell in love with V even more and Taehyung was reduced to a crying mess and hugged Jungkook in case the "psychotic killer" would come and get him soon. Taehyung soon fell asleep.

Jungkook kissed him on the forehead. "Good night V. Sweet dreams" and Jungkook fell asleep beside Taehyung.