One Hectic Day (Part Three)

Anniversary

SHOOOOOT!! Taehyung thought. What am I going to do now?! He looked at Jungkook who just smiled at him so he faked a smile back in response. I can't propose to him withought the ring. Luckily, Yoongi saw V panicking in the corner of his eye. 

"What happened this time?" Yoongi asked him.

"W-what do you mean?" Taehyung stuttered. Yoongi just glared at him and thought of what Taehyung could have messed up on. Suddenly, the thought came to him and he turned pale.

"You didn't...." Yoongi started.

"Sadly, I did" V squeaked.

"I CAN'T BELIEVE Y-" Yoongi caught himself and whispered, "I can't believe you forgot the stupid ring. How do you plan on proposing now genius?"

"It'll be fine. I just have to find the ring so I can propose to Jungkook and get married and have the boy and girl twins I always wanted and go to amusement parks as a family and..." Taehyung ranted. Yoongi just sighed and did his best to not yell at Taehyung to shut up.

"Go get the ring. I'll do my best to cover for you but no promises."

"Really?! Thank's hyung but I have one teeny tiny problem..." Yoongi glared at Taehyung who wished he could just hide under a rock or something at that moment.

"How 'little' is this problem of yours?"

"I don't know where the ring is" whispered Taehyung.

"You're kidding right? You don't know where the ring is?!" Yoongi was beyond frustrated at that point in time and was about to reach his boiling point. 

Everyone else was too busy having fun and didn't notice Yoongi and Taehyung except for Jin. He started to become suspicious so he went over to them to try and figure out what was happening. 

"Taehyung, Yoongi what's going on? Is something wrong?" Taehyung and Yoongi freezed on the spot. If Jin found out that Taehyung lost the ring he would be beyond mad, he would go balistic and nothing would be able to stop him.

"I- uh..." Taehyung started. Yoongi glared at Taehyung and shook his head. He had no plans to die today and he planned to keep it that way. "What I meant was Yoongi and I should go and check how the decorating is going." Jin glared at them for a few seconds and both of them didn't dare to move.

"Sure. Take Namjoon with you. I don't want him to drink too much and have him regret it later." Taehyung and Yoongi sighed in relief.

"No problem hyung. Keep Jungkook occupied while we... go check on the decorations" Yoongi said slowly.

"Of course. I'll just say you went to go buy more snacks at the convenience store nearby." Jin smiled at them, but he already knew that Taehyung forgot the ring somewhere and was going to go retrive it before time was up. He was mad of course but at least Taehyung planned to get the ring back and knew they could use all the help they could get. "Namjoon! Go with V and Suga to go get more snacks." Namjoon hiccuped and slowly followed the sound of Jin's voice. Jin was too late. Namjoon had already gotten through seven bottles of wine and was a little drunk.

"But I want to -hiccup- stay and drink some more" Namjoon pouted. Jin glared at Namjoon then leaned closer to Namjoon's ear. "That's it? They can go by themselves." Jin sighed and whispered into his ear once more. Suddenly, Namjoon's eyes lite up and he nearly dragged Taehyung out the door with Yoongi quick in pursuit. Jin explained the situation to Namjoon but may or may have not thrown in a little reward for Namjoon if he helped them.

"Let's go guys! We don't want to -hiccup- be late!" and bursted out of the building and towards the car. Yoongi climbed into the driver's seat.

"Well we have some time but where should we look for the ring first?"

"Um, I actually went to a ton of different places today and I'm not really sure if we have enough time to look for it at all the places... Rapmon, do you have any idea where the ring might be?"

"Yah, what are you doing?! If you ask Namjoon that then he's bound to tell Jin that we lost it! I'm too young and handsome to die!" Yoongi whispered.

"Relax, Rapmon is drunk remember? The only thing he'll do after we find the ring is try and find some medicine for his hangover."

"Fine. But if we do get in trouble then I was not apart of this" Yoongi argued.

"Yeah, yeah. Anyways, Namjoon hyung, where did you last see me with the ring?"

"Hic- You mean you lost it? Heh, that's funny" Namjoon suddenly snapped awake. "Wait. YOU LOST THE FREAKING RING?!" 

"Way to go Taehyung. 'He's drunk. It'll be fine. Jin won't find out about this'" Yoongi grumbled. 

"I can't believe you Taehyung. I know that you're forgetful but really?! Losing Jungkook's ring? I can't believe you."

"Hyung, you can scold me later. For now, lets just think of where the ring might have went."

"You better prepare yourself 'cause I refuse to let this go." Taehyung sighed and Yoongi just continued to mumble angrily.

"Yes hyung."

"Good. Now we can brainstorm ideas of where you could have left the ring." They all racked their brains to think of places that Taehyung probably lost the ring. Then it came to Taehyung.

"The tailor's!" Taehyung yelled.

"I think you're right. Yoongi, you know where that is?"

"I think so. It's the one next to the pet store right?"

"Yeah but how do you know it's by the pet store?" Rapmon questioned Suga.

"We were walking along that street one time and he saw the dogs and dragged me inside the store and kept going back with me" Suga shrugged. Wow, he reeeeally loves Jimin doesn't he thought Taehyung and Namjoon. "Anyways, we should go get that ring back so you two can finally tie the knot." 

"Yeah" Taehyung answered, daydreaming about what their newlywed life would be like.

(This is all inside Taehyung's head)

"Hyung!!! Can you get me the milk from the refrigerator? I have to make sure the cake is alright" Jungkook yelled so Taehyung could hear him from the bathroom.

"Sure Kookie. Just wait a minute." Taehyung got out of the bathroom and went to get the milk for Jungkook.

"Here."

"Thanks Tae..." Jungkook blushed at the sight of Taehyung. Taehyung had just taken a shower and only had a towel around his waist. "W-what are you wearing?"

"Well I was taking a shower until a certain somebody wanted me to get the milk" Taehyung taunted Jungkook.

"I- uh... Go put on some clothes" Jungkook said and went back to making sure the cake was alright. Taehyung laughed.

"Not until you give me a kiss Kookie." Jungkook blushed and turned around to kiss Taehyung.

"I'll go put some clothes on now."

"I hate you. You're so mean sometimes" Jungkook yelled at Taehyung. Taehyung simply laughed.

"I love you too Kookie."

(Back to the story)

"Yah. Yah. Earth to Taelian" Suga said. Taehyung snapped out of his daydream and wipped some drool from his mouth.

"What?"

"We're here" 

"Oh, okay." The boys parked the car and went inside the store to (hopefully) find the ring.

 

I will post part four as soon as possible. There is no guarentee that part four will be the last part. I simply stop when I feel that I've written enough for the day and continue the story later. Anyways, thank you for reading my story and I hope you enjoyed this update! Btw, my offer for the epilogue still stands so if I get 25 subscribers for this story then I will post an epilogue that shows their married life or their marriage. Comment below and choose which one you want me to write about!