One Hectic Day (Part Five)

Anniversary

"SERIOUSLY?!" Namjoon screamed.

"Seriously! Remember when I went for my tuxedo fitting and I rushed out of the door?" Taehyung asked Namjoon.

"Yeah, but why is that important?" said Namjoon.

"Because I never took my jacket or any of my clothes with me and I was too busy changing to put the ring in my pocket!" Taehyung said excitedly.

"The kid's actually right Namjoon! The ring must be in the pocket of his other jacket!" screamed Yoongi. "Okay so now we know where the ring is, but one little problem... Where are his damn clothes?!" 

"Relax, if it's his clothes that is the problem then Jin luckily remembered to take his clothes with us and put it somewhere." Namjoon said.

"Soooo... Where exactly did you leave the clothes?" Yoongi said with a sinking feeling in his stomach.

"Um, I think, I mean, well, um..." Namjoon stuttered.

"Please don't tell me you forgot hyung!" Taehyung begged.

"Psh, me, forget something? Yeah right. I just, uh, simply need some more time to remember." insisted Namjoon. Taehyung and Yoongi both glared at Rapmon. Rapmon fidgeted a little under their glare and he finally cracked. "Fine, I admit that I may or may not have forgotten exactly where we placed the jacket. But to my defense Jin and I had a really good atmosphere at the time so we may or may not have made out for an hour or so." Namjoon said sheepishly.

"NAMJOON!" both Suga and V cried out. "Spare us the details and text Jin. He'll probably remember where you guys put the jacket." sighed Yoongi.

"Okay." Namjoon quickly called Jin and asked him about the whereabouts of V's clothes. "Mm, mm, okay thanks princess. Oh, and I still want that reward you promised me earlier." smirked Namjoon. He laughed and got off the phone.

Yoongi and V stared at Namjoon in disgust. "Princess? Really hyung?" V said.

"What? He's my princess. It fits him perfectly."

"Whatever. So what did he say?" Suga asked.

"Yeah, about that..." 

"ARE YOU SERIOUS?! Come on hyung. Don't play games with me. I really need that ring so I can propose to Jungkook, and get married with him, and go on our honeymoon in Hawaii, and adopt a boy and a girl, and..." but V was cut off by Suga.

"Stop talking Taehyung and stop kidding Namjoon. So I'm only going to say this one more time. WHERE THE HECK ARE THE KID'S CLOTHES RAPMON?!" 

 

I know this is a short update but please forgive me! I had sooooo many tests and my computer broke down (again). Anyways, I'll be finishing up the story soon so if you still want that epilogue please subscribe to my story. Remember, if this story gets 25 subscribers then I will write and epilogue that will show their married life or their wedding. Also, you can request top or bottom Tae for the next story I am planning to write after Anniversary in the comments below. Thank you!