One Hectic Day (Final Chapter)

Anniversary

I have the ring! I finally have the ring! Now I can propose to Kookie! Taehyung thought. He then decided to set his plan into action. 

"Kookie," Taehyung said as he turned to face Jungkook, "I have a special surprise waiting for you! Want to go see it?"

Jungkook was a little sleepy until he heard what Taehyung said and completely woke up. "Yes!" Jungkook was very happy that his boyfriend went to such great lengths to make their anniversary special.

I am sooo lucky to have a caring boyfriend like Taehyung, thought Jungkook.

Everyone got into the car and drove to the park where Jungkook and Taehyung first met.

"Wow! Is this all for our anniversary?" Jungkook asked Taehyung, fascniated by the beautiful flowers, lights, and red carpet rented just for this day.

"Yes and no." Taehyung said with a smile on his face. He was just glad that the florist was true to his word and decorated the place.

"What do you mean?" Jungkook said. Then V got down on one knee and pulled out the ring.

"Will you, Jeon Jungkook, make me the happiest man on earth and marry me?" Taehyung said. Jungkook looked at him with wide eyes and started tearing up. 

"Of course I will!" Jungkook said and flung himself onto Taehyung and into a loving embrace and a sweet kiss. 

"FINALLY!!!!!!!" J-hope yelled. He had been shipping them the moment he saw them together. Everyone except Namjoon and Yoongi laughed at his outburst. They wore knowing smiles and thought how hard it had been to get this far.

Then Namjoon remembered what Jin had promised him and smiled like the Chesire Cat. Jin was in for one hell of a night after this was all over.

As for Yoongi, he was just glad that they had finally found the ring in the end and wanted to just blissfully fall asleep in his sweet, sweet bed back at his apartment. Sadly, he would have to wait till morning to get that nap he wanted so badly. Why you ask? It's because Jimin had the idea that they might as well go with the flow and "spend some time together" if you know what I'm hinting at. *nudge, nudge, wink, wink*

And finally the happy couple. Well, they just decided to have their "honeymoon night" a little earlier than planned. 

 

I know the final chapter was a little short so I plan on writing an epilogue if I get 5 more subscribers and (when I finally make the time) some one shots on Seventeen in honor of their comeback that is coming up!!!!!!! After I finish the one shots I will proceed to a new Taekook fanfic that will be Top Tae! I'm not quite sure what the story line will be but I know that it's going to be a long one filled with more Namjin and Yoonmin!