One Hectic Day (Part one)

Anniversary

"Ring, ring, ring, ring" 

"Urg, stupid alarm clock. Won't let me sleep in..." mumbled Taehyung. "Wait, what day is it today?! Ohmygoshohmygoshohmygosh! I have to get ready!" Taehyung jumped out of bed and ran into the bathroom to get ready for this special day. Today is the day, Taehyung thought. That's right, today is Jungkook and Taehyung's fifth anniversary as a couple. But today is going to be the most special because Taehyung finally saved enough money to buy a ring for Jungkook so they could get married.

"I can't be late to pick up the flowers!" yelled Taehyung as he finished getting ready and leaped out of the house. He zoomed towards the florist to pick up his order and set everything up for the big proposal. It just has to be perfect. I want Jungkook to remember this forever thought Taehyung. At least this day is definetly going to be a day to remember... 

Meanwhile... 

"Good morning Jimin!" said Jungkook. (Btw, Jimin and Jungkook are sibilings while Jin and Taehyung are siblings. Also, I am going to switch back and forth between V and Taehyung, and Suga and Yoongi.)

"Morning Kookie!" called Jimin. "Why are you up so early? I thought you didn't have any lessons today at the university?"

"I don't but I'm just so excited today!"

"Lemme guess, it's your fifth anniversary with Taehyung?" smirked Jimin.

"Yeah, how did you know Jimin?"

"Yah, I'm still your hyung you know. Call me hyung!" yelled Jimin. Jungkook just rolled his eyes in response and smilled with those adorable bunny teeth.

"Aw, come on Jimin. You know that I'll never call you hyung. But tell me how did you know?"

"Well considering the fact that you have been mentioning it for the past month and put post-its literally everywhere around the house..."

"I did not!" cut in Jungkook.

"Really? Then explain why I have a post-it that says 'My fifth anniversary with Taehyung is TODAY!!!!!!!!' on my mug?" smirked Jimin.

"Um, I guess you do have point there but can you blame me? I mean, you practically do the same thing whenever it's your anniversary with Suga hyung."

"That's different and why do you call him hyung but call me by my name?!" 

"Well for starters I am more mature and taller than you Jimine." called Yoongi.

"Yoongi! When did you get here and how much of our conversation did you hear?"

"Not much but I came in time to hear how big of a deal you make when our anniversary comes up." smirked Suga. Jimin blushed in embarrasment.

"I do not!!!!" screamed Jimin.

"Oh yeah, he actually makes a bigger deal out your anniversary than I do." 

"Yah!!!" Jimin yelled as the other boys just laughed.

 

I'm really sorry that I haven't really put much taekook into the story yet but I promise that I will put it in later. Please subscribe to my story and I'll try my best to update the story soon!