I'm a failed Spy

Falling For You Hurts

Your Pov

 

 

“So 1. 2. 3. 4. 5 and 6 and 7 and 1. 2. 3. 4. 5 and 6 and 7 and twirl.” Repeated the choreographer. At first learning the dance routine for our new song had seemed fun but after an hour of continuously repeating the same dance for the beginning, anyone would be bored.

 

It also didn’t help that the choreographer was a stern women who hadn’t once smiled since we had entered the practice room.

 

“Ok, 2 minute break.” Announced the choreographer.

 

Finally! I slumped down onto the ground. All energy left my body. The only member who wasn’t sprawled out on the floor was Mimo and she was mercifully handing everyone a drink.

 

‘Saraghaeyo Unnie~’ I thought to myself as I took a drink. I had no energy left to say anything and only smiled at Mimo, who seemed to understand as she nodded back at me giving me a pitiful look.

Do I really look that pathetic…. Oh well. I took a sip of the refreshing water. HALLELUJA!

“Aigoo, this is so tiring. I feel like I’ve already lost 10kg.” said Stacey.

As she finished her sentence the choreographer announced. “Ok girls! Up and from the beginning!”

 

We all reluctantly got up. Does this women know no mercy?!

 

“If this… carries on… I’m going to drop.” Commented Hyoae as we started to dance. The choreographer violently shushed her before counting again. Yes. She was scarier than Stacey.

 

“From the beginning.” She shouted. Where does this women get her energy from?

 

You heard Stacey groan from the end of the room. The women stopped and flicked her head.

“Anymore groaning, or talking and I’ll whack the next person with my shoe.”

 

I’m officially scarred for life.

 

 

 

“Ok so now all you have to do is follow our little dongsaeng.” Said Stacey as she stuffed a hat onto my head and handed me a pair of sunglasses.

 

“Ne! And bring back a full report of the guy.” Laughed Mimo evilly, so NOW she was in on following the guy. Where was she when we were deciding who was to be the spy!? SHE WAS ALSEEP!

 

“Is this all really necessary?” I asked my unnies as I looked at my reflection. The temperature outside was at least 20oC but I was dressed in a thick, dark jacket, large scarf, black sunglasses and a woolly hat. Not suspicious one tiny bit -_-“

 

 “I totally don’t look suspicious.” I rolled my eyes.

 

“Well we could…” started Hyoae before Stacey shushed us. I’ve realized unnie likes to do that a lot nowadays (its that evil choreographer’s influence!)

 

“I’M LEAVING!” shouted Soori before we heard the front door being closed.

 

“Ok, now you go dongsaeng.” Said Stacey as she pushed me out of the room.

 

“Aish. I’m going, I’m going.”

 

I walked towards the front door when I heard Kimi start to laugh.

 

“Wow. You look amazing dongsaeng. Totally not suspicious. Good luck.” Said Kimi as she gave me a thumbs up.

 

I left the flat rolling my eyes. This ain’t fair. Why me? I can’t actually believe I’m doing this.

 

Omo! I turned around, about to run back into our flat when I heard Soori getting into the lift. Close call. I guess I’ll just take the stairs then…

 

I followed Soori for around 10minutes before she finally stopped walking. I hid behind a tree as I watched Soori wait for the guy next to a large fountain in a beautiful park.

 

‘Hmmm that café looks nice, but damn! Those prices.”

 

(A/N: does anyone recognize this place??? ^o^)

 

I looked around the park. Why is it so empty?

 

“Anneyo.” I looked at Soori from behind the tree. Why is she already using banmal? I swear they only just met?

 

Wait. Stacey and Hyoae told me to check out the guy. Noooo…. Why is his back to me? This just makes my stalk… I mean spying harder.

 

“Woof. Woof!” I looked down and noticed a little puppy barking at me.

 

“No. Shhhh.” I said as I frantically looked for the owner. The little puppy continued to bark.

 

“Please shush.” Am I really starting to beg a little dog? I looked at Soori and the guy. They didn’t seem to take any notice of me.

Why can’t that guy just turn around so I can see his face and leave?

 

“Mianhamnida.” Said an older man as he picked up the little puppy.

 

“It’s ok.” Evil dog!

 

I looked at Soori and the guy. He turned around!

 

“Ha! Harr! So this is the guy?”

 

I heard another voice say the same thing as I did. I looked over Kyuhyun’s shoulder and noticed Donghae from Super Junior. No way! I think I’m gonna spazz! IT’S DONGHAE FROM SUPER JUNIOR!  Wait a minute….. I’M LOOKING OVER THE SHOULDER OF KYUHYUN FROM SUPER JUNIOR! I think I might just pass out.

 

“Ermm, _______?”

 

Soori’s voice dragged me back into reality. Wait! What am I doing?! I should be hiding now and not shouting at Soori and Kyuhyun. Wait! (Wow, I’m repeating that a lot today -.-) Soori is ‘seeing’ Kyuhyun from Super Junior?

 

“Donghae what are you doing?”

I looked at Kyuhyun who was evilly eyeing Donghae… that was when I noticed Soori doing the same. Opps.

 

“_______, what are you doing?”

 

Oh gosh! What should I do?  “You never told me you were dating Kyuhyun from Super Junior…” Ok, that was my failed attempt at getting myself out of this situation.

Soori gave me THE look before she turned to look at Kyuhyun. There was an awkward silence as the two seemed to exchange something between themselves as they stared…

Awkward Turtle…

 

“Donghae hyung, meet Soori.” Said Kyuhyun as he introduced them. Hello! What about me?

 

“Anneyo sister-in-law.”

 

“Anneyo, but we aren’t married.” Said Soori.

 

“Still. Call me oppa.” He gave Soori his adorable smile. Aww I’m so envious right now! Soori is like totally being adopted by the Super Junior oppas!

 

“Ok… oppa. Kyuhyun, Donghae, meet ______”

 

Yay! My turn! I walked up to my two biases and bowed. Come on, say something. “Anneyo haseyo” was the only thing that managed to come out of my mouth…. Then again what else did I expect to say? Pabo. That is exactly what I am.

 

“Aigoo, since you two are already here. We might as well hang out…. As a four.” The reluctance in Kyuhyun’s voice was overly apparent… Thanks oppa.

 

Seeing as I’m here to spy on Soori  I might as well join their ‘hanging out’.

 

“Ok.” Said Donghae as he exchanged a look with Kyuhyun. Looks like someone is getting someone back.

 

“Anneyo, I’m Donghae. Call me oppa _____” I looked up at Donghae as he childishly smiled at me. Oh gosh! I love his smile.

 

“Ermm, ne…..oppa” I smiled at him in an attempt to hide my awkwardness.

 

“Ok Soori lets go.” Said Kyuhyun as he turned around and focused on Soori.

 

I take it we disappeared? I walked with Donghae as we followed Kyuhyun and Soori who were happily conversing with one another.

 

“Are those two in love or something?”

 

“I think they may well be.” Replied Donghae. We both looked at each other and I couldn’t help but smile.

 

“So what are you doing wearing those clothes in this weather?”

 

Ok. How am I going to get myself out of this one. “I was following Soori.” Or I might as well reveal the truth and make myself sound like some stalker. He started to laugh.

“This outfit wasn’t actually my idea.”

 

Great. I make myself a pabo not only in front of Big Bang members but Super Junior members too. This ain’t fair.

“Aish. Your so cute.” Said Donghae as he ruffled my hair.

 

“Honestly. It wasn’t my idea.” I tried to defend the last of my dignity… if there was any left.

 

“Come on you two!” I heard Soori shout. That was when I noticed she was getting into a taxi whilst Kyuhyun stood there holding the door…. Hmmm… Somehow that seems fishy…

 

We approached the taxi as Kyuhyun said, “Get in ______.”

 

Eh? Wae? Either way I got in as Kyuhyun poked his head. “ The taxi won’t fit all of us so me and Hyung will take another one. We’ll be right behind.”

 

Ok…. Somehow this seems suspicious. I looked at Soori as Kyuhyun shut the door and specifically told the taxi driver to take care whilst driving. Protective much?

 

“Sooo… _______. What do you think your doing?”

 

I looked at Soori pleadingly but she was having none of it. Why am I bullied so easily?

 

“Mianhe, but the unnies told me to find out who you’re dating.” I covered my mouth as soon as the words left my mouth…. Actually I’m not sure whether I was allowed to tell her that or not. Oh well. I told the unnies it wasn’t my fault if I got caught.

 

“We aren’t dating.” is that the only reply I’m getting?

 

“Why didn’t you tell us it was Kyuhyun from Super Junior?”

 

“I told you I don’t know you who they are and actually he never told me he was part of Super Junior during our first meeting.”

 

“How can you not know who super junior is?” Ok, I have to admit I was pretty much baffled.

 

“Ya! I was brought up in Taiwan you know. I never really listened that much to K-pop and even when I did, I didn’t really take note of the singers.”

 

“Wow, you were brought up in Taiwan?” I didn’t know that.

 

“Yep, both my parents are Korean but they moved to Taiwan before I was born. My hometown is actually New Taipei but I lived in Tainan for two years.”

 

“So how did you get into the k-pop industry?”

 

“My omma is actually an opera singer but she loves listening to k-pop. She heard me singing in school once and tried me out for opera singing like her but eventually the trainer flat out stated that I was not cut out for this as I couldn’t pull the notes correctly. My omma then decided to give me a k-pop song to sing. She didn’t hold any big hopes but when she realized that I could sing k-pop better than opera she decided she decided to test my luck and took me to Korea for the first time ever and auditioned me for YG. I passed the audition after Yang Hyun-Seok noticed that I had a talent for rapping. You know, on my first audition he actually played an instrumental piece I had never heard before and told me to sing lyrics as they came to my head…..”

 

Wow… and here I thought my audition was nerve-wrecking.

 

“The music was slow and I sang a song about…. How breaking up can be compared to fluff toys.”

 

I stared at Soori… Say what? “Mwoh?”

 

She started to laugh. “Yeh, apparently it wasn’t that bad as Yang told me I also had a natural talent for being a lyricist. I can’t exactly remember how the song went but he said that it may be included in our first album..”

 

“Chincha? I can’t wait to hear it.” Soori started to laugh.

 

“What about you? What’s your past?”

 

“Well my dad left me and my omma when I was born. I lived with my omma and my dad’s omma in America. I loved k-pop since I heard the song Ring Ding Dong by Shinee so it came as a big surprise to me when I was asked by a man to audition for YG whilst I was buying some CDs. So yeh, I auditioned and managed to get pass. Thank you lord. My story is not as interesting as yours but…. What about you appa? You never mentioned him?”

 

“Well…. My appa died when I was 10.”

 

“Oh.. Mianhe Soori. I’m sorry to bring that up.”

 

“Aniyo, its ok.”

 

A silence fell in the taxi. Dammit, why am I so senseless!?

 

“Even though we are all soon debuting I’ve just realized how little I know about you and the others.” Said Soori as she broke the silence.

 

“Ne, actually I don’t know where half of the members come from or how they got into YG.”

 

“Ne, the only other member’s audition past I know of is Stacey’s….. You know she’s actually been a trainee of YG’s for 8 years now?”

 

“Chincha? Wow.” I can’t believe Stacey has been a part of YG for that long.

 

“Ne, it was really hard for her when she became a trainee. You know she’s actually an orphan?”

 

“Mwoh? Stacey?”

 

Soori nodded her head. “Stacey was actually brought up on the streets, she only auditioned when she met a representative at a…… Yeh that’s sort of her story to tell.”

 

“Eh? How do you know by the way?”

 

“I met Stacey when I first came to YG, before I met the rest of you she was actually showing me around which is why we sort of seemed late. I officially announce I came first!”

 

“Wow. So there really is not much I know about you guys.” And here I was starting to feel as if I knew these guys from birth. Turns out I know barely anything about them.

 

“You know we should hold a meeting of some sort one day in the living room and tell each other everything about ourselves.”

 

“Ne. That’s a good idea…. I think we might actually end up doing something like that today. When you come back from your date.” I looked at Soori who was trying to hide her laughter.

 

“Mwoh? Why are you laughing?”

 

“Aniyo, just…. _______, maybe you should stop leaning your head on the window..”

 

“Waeyo?” I started to rub my forehead. Why does one section feel overly smooth?

 

“Because right now it looks like someone has whacked you with some sort of poll or something?”

 

“Aigoo.” I started to rub the overly smooth section in hopes to get rid of the red mark. “Is it very obvious?”

 

“Ne.” said Soori and she burst out laughing.

 

“Ya! This ain’t funny” Omo! What if Donghae oppa sees me like this??

 

 

 

“Ok we’re here.” Announced the driver as he pulled over. Where is here?

 

“Kamsahamnida. Ermm how much?” asked Soori as she started to get her purse.

 

“Aniyo, the kid already payed.”

 

We both got out the taxi as another one pulled over with the guys.

 

“No hyung, you’re paying.” Said Kyuhyun as he got out the car. “If it wasn’t for you we would have just got one taxi but because of you we had to get two.”

 

“Aish, calm down.” Said Donghae as he paid the driver. Kyuhyun walked over to us and happily announced for us to go.

 

“Where are we?” I looked up at the building which had a bright sign that was written in hangul. Like I said I can’t read hangul, I can only speak Korean.

Both Kyuhyun and Soori looked at me as if to say read-the-damn-sign.

 

I looked helplessly at the unknown writing…. WHERE ARE WE!?

 

“Wow, of all places Kyuhyun, you choose a gaming centre… You sure do live up to your nickname Gamekyu.” Said Donghae as he walked up to us. Oh! So we’re at a gaming centre? Hmmm…..

 

“Well what can I say?” smugly replied Kyuhyun.

 

“Did you even think about asking the girls where they want to go?”

 

“Well I did ask Soori?”

 

“Eh? When?”

 

“Over the phone.”

 

I exchanged a look with Soori as the two guys argued like ahjummas. Until Donghae suddenly turned to me and said, “ ________, where do YOU want to go? I can take you there?”

 

“If I was to be honest…. I don’t mind the gaming centre.” I’ve probably ruined their date already… Why make it worse by destroying their plans?

 

I looked at everyone and for some reason they all gave me a look. What? What did I do?

 

“Ok, come on guys, we might as well go inside and play some games together rather than standing here and looking lost.” Aish, thank you Soori my savior.

 

“KAJA!” Declared Kyuhyun as we made our way towards the gaming centre. Once again Soori and Kyuhyun walked on ahead whilst me and Donghae walked together behind them.

 

“Fine. Kyuhyun, you and Soori are one team and me and ________ are another team. Whoever wins the most games today must treat the other couple as well as do something that the winning couple wants them to do.” Announced Donghae as we all paid for the entrance.

 

“Ok the bets on.” Laughed Soori as she and Kyuhyun exchanged a look of victory. Mwoh? We haven’t even started playing and they are already convinced that they are gonna win. No way!

 

I looked up at Donghae who looked back at me. “Oppa lets kick their .”

 

(A/N: The game is on! Wooo! Well I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. I might post up another one soon. So who do you think will win game-champ Kyuhyun and competitive Soori or determined YOU and happy-go-lucky Donghae. Stay tuned~)