Oppa?!

Falling For You Hurts

YOU

Kimi opened the door and gasped.

Omo! Does the food look that disgusting?

You pushed your way through your unnies as you felt your stomache begin to growl.

'No way.' was the only thought that entered your mind as you stared ahead of you.

"Ya," whispered Stacey, "why is Taeyang feeding TOP our food? That is OUR food right?"

"Aish." you heard Kimi loudly exhale. "Dongsaeng what are you doing?"

You all looked at her bewildered. Dongsaeng? Since when were they that close?

The boys stopped midway as Taeyang was about to give TOP a large spoonful of Ramyeon.
They all stared at you as you all stood awkwardly in the doorway.

"Ah, noona!" said Taeyang as he stuffed the spoon into TOP's mouth and rushed over to give Kimi a hug.

'Noona?'

"That's our food dongsaeng!" said Kimi as she stood in place whilst Taeyang hugged her.

'Aww they actually look related.' you thought to yourself.

"Stop complaining. Ya! Hyungs come meet my older sister." he laughed as he stood back.

Sister?!
Kimi is Taeyang's sister?!
Since when?!

"Anneyo haseyo they both greeted her. GD then turned and looked at you along with your band members behind you.

"Ya, Taeyang, she's not alone you know, would you like to introduce us?" smiled GD. 
SJAVVDFDJSGFDJSAGFDSYAUGSDVJFASJH his smile is amazing!

"Erm... who are you?" asked Taeyang as he stepped back awkwardly rubbing his head as TOP just laughed.

"Aigoo," said Kimi, "these are my band members, Mimo, _______, Stacey and Hyoae."

You gave them all an awkward wave as Kimi introduced you.

"Come and eat then." said TOP as he made his way back towards the table full of food.

You awkwardly followed as Stacey pushed you along.

'OMO! I'M ACTUALLY GOING TO BE EATING WITH MEMBERS FROM BIGBANG, THIS IS A DREAM!' you thought to yourself as you grabbed some food.

After everyone had grabbed a plate you all sat down to enjoy you meal.

You sat down next to GD and Mimo.

 

“So you guys are the new girl group that will soon be debuting? Asked TOP.

 

“Ne~” replied Stacey, “We are Rewind.”

 

“BigBang, 2ne1 and Rewind, I guess it’ll pass.” Laughed Taeyang before being elbowed by Kimi.

 

“Anyway, how’s the recording going then?” asked GD as he looked at you. You just sat there dumbfounded.

 

‘No way is GD talking to me.’ You thought.

 

“Erm...” Mimo gave you a look before continuing, “..you could say it’s going well.” She smiled at GD before she continued to eat.

 

‘How do these people manage to keep their cool around these guys. I mean they are part of BIGBANG after all.’

You looked around the room, everyone was conversing calmly.

‘Aish, all I want to do is have a fan-girl spazz.’

You started to feel out of place as everyone around you laughed and chatted merrily.

 

‘Compose yourself.’ You thought to yourself. ‘After debut you will meet many more famous idols. If you can’t even chat with those from your own company how are you going to function during shows?’

 

“Aren’t you enjoying your food?”

 

Suddenly your train of thought was stopped, you looked up and noticed TOP staring at you with concern in his eyes.

 

“Ani..aniyo, it’s delicious.” You quickly stuffed a mouthful into your mouth. “I was just wondering where Seungri and Daesung are?”

 

TOP laughed at you as you realized that you were speaking in between mouthfuls.

Oops.

You awkwardly smiled at him.

 

“Aish, dongsaeng your hilarious.” Laughed TOP as he returned to his meal.

 

‘No way,’ you thought, ‘he just called me dongsaeng. You started to smile when you realized that Hyoae was giving you a WTH-look.

You quickly returned to eating your meal.

 

As you ate your meal feeling much more comfortable than before the door suddenly opened as a breathless Soori ran in.

 

“Omo.” You heard Kimi gasp as she looked at her watch.

 

“Anneyo.” Said Soori as she tried to catch her breath.”Oppa…” she looked at GD.

 

‘Please don’t tell me Soori is now G-dragon’s sister?!

 

“Your manager… is looking for you and…” that was when Soori noticed the other guys. “Anneyo haseyo.” She suddenly said as she bowed at both Taeyang and TOP. “I’m Soori, it’s amazing to meet you.”

 

‘We have a VIP here!’ you smugly smiled to yourself.

 

“Ya! Why didn’t you greet me with such enthusiasm when I first met you?” questioned GD.

 

“It’s because being stuck with you in an elevator for half-an-hour and only realizing that the guy next to me is GD after 15 minutes sort of numbs my reaction.” Stated Soori.

 

“Oh, so you were the girl who was shouting to save her, when we called GD?” laughed TOP.

 

“Ya being stuck in a lift with noting to do is very boring.  It felt like I had been in there for 10 years!”

 

“How can you be bored when you were stuck with me? Anyone else would have been overjoyed.” Said GD as he approached Soori and ruffled her hair. “Well I guess we’re off to practice.”

 

“Ne, anneyo~” you all said. You then all turned to look at Soori.

 

“Well dongsaeng. You meet your oppas in the strangest of ways.” Giggled Stacey.

 

That triggered a bell in your head. Oh yeah!

 

“So how did your date go?” you asked.

 

You noticed Soori start to blush. Oh la la!

 

“We don’t have time for that.” Said Kimi as she suddenly shot up from her seat. “We’ve also got to go back to the recording studio.”

 

You exchanged a look with Stacey who also noticed Soori blush.

 

“She didn’t deny that it was a date.” Whispered Stacey, “we are sooooo getting the details out of her.”

-----------------------------------------------
Time skip
-----------------------------------------------

 

“Nothing happened.” Repeated Soori once again.

 

All attempts to get any details out of Soori had failed. Even Hyoae had joined in the interrogation. Nothing worked. No amount of begging, nagging or tickling moved her. Now it was 12 at night and you were all in your pajamas in the living with Kimi in the shower.

 

“Something obviously happened.” Said Stacey.

 

“Ne…. I know!” declared Hyoae as she evilly laughed. “You fell in love!”

 

“Aniyo!” shouted Soori as she grabbed a pillow and hit Hyoae whilst blushing.

 

“Dongsaeng. You can’t just fall in love on your first date.” Said Stacey as she attempted to keep a straight face. You couldn’t help but giggle.

 

“Aniyo!” shouted Soori once again.

 

“At least tell us his name.” you said.

Soori gave you a skeptical look before letting out a deep sigh.

 

“Fine. His name is Kyuhyun.”

 

“Soori and Kyuhyun sitting in the tree.” Giggled Hyoae after having recovered from the pillow attack only to be struck down again.

 

“It sound like that guy in Super Junior….” Said Stacey.

 

“Oh yeah…” you thought back to the times when you were a hardcore, eager ELF. Now your just an average ELF, but still an ELF.

 

“Who?” suddenly asked Soori.

 

No way! She doesn’t know who Super Junior is!

 

“How can you not know who Super Junior is?” asked Hyoae as she got up once again.

 

“Erm… I don’t know. Well? Who are they?”

 

You looked at Soori bewildered.

 

“Just a bunch of 15 hot guys who have amazing singing and dancing skills!” as you said that Kimi came out from the bathroom looking dead tired.

 

“Dongsaengs what are you doing? Go to bed. Where’s Mimo?”

 

“She’s asleep already.”

You all looked at Mimo who was sprawled out on the couch. Suddenly you heard a phone start to ring.

 

“Oh! That’s mine!” Soori ran over to her phone and went out on to the balcony to answer it.

 

“Is she mad?” asked Stacey. “It’s freezing outside.”

 

“I bet you she’s talking to that guy.” Said Kimi matter-of-factly, before heading off to her room.

 

You exchanged knowing looks with Hyoae and Stacey before you scrambled over to the door of the balcony to listen in on the conversation.

 

“Oww!” half-whispered, half-shouted Hyoae as you accidentally elbowed her.

 

“Mainhe.” You whispered.

 

“Shhhh!” violently whispered Stacey as she gave both of you a piercing look. You immediately fell silent and listened to the conversation Soori was having.

 

“Ahahahaha, I take it you already missed me…….. Ya! I know you did no need to deny it……. No it’s fine Im not that tired.”

 

You looked at the other member as Soori yawned as if on queue. ‘Way to go!’ you thought.

 

“Tommorow?……. You’re the one inviting me you should pay……. That’s because you never wanted an ice cream…… That café was too expensive…… Oh yeah! What did he say about the glasses…… Ahahaha I guess since you’re still alive it ain’t that bad…… Tommorow I’ll have the evening free….. Aniyo, I don’t know where that is……. Oh yeah, I know where that is……. Ok so at 6?..... Yeah that’ll work……. Ok see you tomorrow.”

 

You all stumbled as Soori came back into the living room. You pretended that you guys were talking about something.

 

“So yeah and then he was like… Oh hey Soori!” you said in an attempt to hide your suspiciousness….

 

“Erm…. Im off to bed now…. You should go too….” And with that Soori walked off into her room. You all stared after her.

 

“Ok who’s following her tomorrow?” asked Stacey.

 

“Mwoh?” asked Hyoae.

 

“Oh come on! Aren’t you guys curious as to who that mysterious guy is.”

 

Well unnie does have a point there…. But I can’t imagine ever spying on anyone… I don’t know how to spy!

 

“Ok we’ll decide who follows Soori tomorrow by the loser of Kai-Bai-Bo. The loser will follow Soori and then update us.” Stacey laughed at her evil master plan…. Aish…. Seriously? Im starting to actual become scared of being part of these guy’s schemes.

 

You joined the game anyway and of the course the result was that you lost.

 

“Chincha? This ain’t fair! I’m going to be found out! Why don’t one of you do it?”  you struggled to save yourself from the task.

“Mianhe, you lost and rules are rules.” Said Stacey.

“Aigoo…. Fine but if I’m found then its not my fault.” You announced

 

“Ya! All you have to do is find out who the guy is and maybe take a picture of him or something like that.” Said Stacey before she yawned. “Ok Im off to bed, we’ll help cover you dongsaeng but the rest is up to you.”

Stacey got up as did Hyoae whilst you just remained firm on the floor. This ain’t fair!

 

“Ya! What about Mimo?” you said when you heard a snore come from Mimo. No way are you going to drag her to your room.

 

“Just leave her there.” Said Stacey as she shut the door to her room.

 

Great…. I hope following Soori tomorrow will be worth it. That guy better be good looking!

 

_________________________

(A/N: Sorry for the long update but I hope you enjoyed this chapter ^.^ Because it took me so long to update this chapter I will try my best to update the next chpater sooner, Please give me feedback on how you are enjoying the story so far. Have fun ^o^ ~)