Chapter 8: Secret

Then our friendship isn't good enough ?

Hey! I'm back! Enjoy Chapter 8!

PS: There's a line where Jihoon say Viewers don't take it seriously after all it's a fanfic :)

Chapter 8: Secret

Seungcheol: YA! Jihoonie I'm not a idiot!!!

Jihoon: You make me cry Seungcheol....ie!!!! But you are with Jeonghan why did I cry? You know why?

Seungcheol:....

Jihoon: Because I love you stupid!

Seungcheol: You what....

Jihoon: Yeah now you know everything now...my....secret...you know now...I lo....ve....you.....

Seungcheol: Jihoonie I.....

Jihoon: You will tell me that you can't because you are with Jeonghan-hyung? Yeah of course...I say that for nothing.....forget what I just say....I make you life....worst....right?

Seungcheol: Of course not! Why do you say that? You don't remember in projet17? Our...

Jihoon: Moments? Yeah I remember them but it seems that you don't care! That you lie for Jeonghan-hyung to....

Seungcheol: YA LEE JIHOON! OPEN YOUR EYES!

Jihoon: Why do you...You never take your voice higher....before...you are seriously not the Seungcheol that I know for sure your like a stranger to me now....you get a lot of fights with me and you just scream at me but the Seungcheol that I know...never did that...he always comfort me....he always by my side....

Seungcheol: I'm....sorry....Jiho....

Jihoon: No just...just forget it! Everything that we have Seungcheol....you want to forget everything but you want me to have these memories in mind....so I can't forget you....so then when Jeo.....

Seungcheol: Of course not Lee Jihoon! Do you really think that I will use you so...

Jihoon: Yeah I really think that! YOU DON'T KNOW HOW IT'S HURT!

Seungcheol: Don't get your voice higher on me!

Jihoon: Why not? You get your voice higher on me already & maybe your Jeonghan will save you from me? He will come from nowhere that's your wish no? I guess It's also your wish to make me sad no? You are such a bad liar to!

I am a bad person after all I lie because....do I like him that much? I mean...do I have feelings only for Jihoon or just for Jeonghan? Why do I even thing about that! Uhg! - Seungcheol

Seungcheol can't take it anymore....He just sigh and pass Jihoon to go to bed even if he want to comfort Jihoon.... but his head hurt so much but....

Jihoon: Wait Seungcheol!!!!!!

Jihoon grab Seungcheol's arm before Seungcheol cross their bedroom's door (Yes, they sleep together, kinda hard these days to get along).

Why do I want to talk to him! Who am I to do such stupid action! he broke my heart....-Jihoon

Seungcheol: What? It's true I'm a bad liar! I don't know where are friendship is going! I don't know anything! I ..... I am lost Jihoon....I'm seriously lost! I can't even decide who I loved because I love you at first sight! But Jeonghan come in & I feel like he likes me so I don't want to..make him sad I already told you that! He was so kind to me I almost forgot that I love you but these days I....I don't why it comes out in my mind from nowhere!

Saying that in one breath...wow Why do I look like a confess another time my feelings toward him? I don't know what to do!!! Why life...-Seungcheol

He said Jihoon again...I guess we are back to nothing....starting something new...I might push to much pressure on him... I have to get out him from my head....my feelings toward him...so he can choose what he wants...even if it's hurt me...-Jihoon

Jihoon:...I....Why should we not....start from the beggining? I mean....like we don't know each oth...

Seungcheol: Why should we start over? I mean what we have is done....we can't repare that...but we can make a better future? without lies and everything....

Wooow....The story change now...he is back?-Jihoon

Why do I said that...now Jeonghan, Jihoon & Seungcheol story beginning my poor heart...but I loved Jihoon at first sight but he is soo cute...wait what did I just say? It doesn't even make sense! - Seungcheol

Jihoon: I....maybe....but I guess I put to much pressure on your shoulders that's why you still fight with me....because I talk about Jeonghan-hyung right? I let you choose I mean you may have feelings toward me but everyone can change you know I won't hate you... to not love me back now or in the future! I was shocked of course but I mean listeen to your heart, let your heart lead you....

That wasn't touching viewers! What do I even think there's viewers! Ugh! Stupid mind ! Why do I say all that ....It's a good thing right? - Jihoon

Seungcheol: You're right...I have to listeen to my heart. I want to apologize to you for being sooooo soooo mean toward you, I shouldn't let myself doing this...I'm the leader of the group & I can't let that happening while we are a official group. We have to succes with joy not sadness....of course it might comes back...those fights...maybe not in that context...but you know what I mean... but I think we should talk about it together, in private since I know you are shy....

Jihoon: At least you didn't forgot our memories right? You won't use me with these memories right? 

Seungcheol: Of course not! I already told you that! Why would I? You are the only one.....we are living together for almost 6 years! You think I will forget these memories or use it against you... Come on we are like.....

Jihoon (Smile): Friends ! Bestfriends!

Seungcheol (Smile): Yeah!...

I should have confess to Jihoon instead of saying yes to Jeonghan....Jeonghan was liking me....and I never felt how it was to say yes to a person that love you...but should I ask Jihoon out? Not now....but I can....maybe see and felt how it is to get with someone that you love more than the entire world....-Seungcheol

I might not say that...as fast as I say friends! Bestfriends! I still love him he mights forgot that I love him but he remember...it takes times...-Jihoon

Jihoon: Well....do you want to....go at the restaurant....as friends? Even if the other members might be coming back in a few minutes

Seungcheol: Yeah why not as friends! We have to left a note before leaving!

Before they move to their dorm's door to go at the restaurant, Jihoon realize that he didn't let go his hands from Seungcheol's arm. He take off his hand as fast as he saw his hand on Seungcheol's arm... to Jihoon's surprise Seungcheol take Jihoon's hand to turn him to face him....but....

FINISH CHAPTER 8 ! (Sorry for the long wait I was so busy when the vacations start! I try my best to post chapter 9 but I have also Bwoo & Binwoo fanfiction to do :) )