Chapter 2: It wasn't true isn't? This promise?

Then our friendship isn't good enough ?

Chapter 2: It wasn't true isn't it? This promise?

Everyone was excited but a little bit nervous and it's normal because it's their official debut stage but it seems that Jihoon wasn't feeling good but Seungcheol say to the others that he always been like that before a stage or a interview.

Seungcheol never get that attitude before, it's not normal... does he thinks that I am not special anymore? He is the leader of the group after all he might not have time for me now or maybe he will not have time for me anymore? After what happens yesterday does he wants to work with me again? Do I scared him with my lyrics for the second song?... But I shouldn't not care about it right? I doesn't feel good today because I feel like I didn't do all that I can for the group... I want more attention from the members even if I am shy... specially from Cheol hyung because he is my childhood friend but also because it looks like he really wants to avoid me when he sees me specially this morning...but I should'nt care about it right? he would always support me... but those lyrics for the second song... he doesn't knows...but it's about someone he knows... - Jihoon

[Debut stage]

It's just get started! Their first official stage with ''Shining Diamond'' is finish! They didn't except a lot of fan since they are a new group but the place was almost full to their surprise! After they greeting their fans, they went to their dorm to relax because the manager say so...they have to do it but they did not say no for that because they were exhausted! Obviously one person don't want to stop working and it's...Jihoon. Seungcheol says to him to stop working that he did a lot for the group and need to rest but Jihoon did not listeen and it's lead to...

Seungcheol: Jihoon! What did I say, I am the leader and you have to rest! Since we are childhood, I know that you have to rest or else you will be bad mood with everyone! I don't want to deal with that again! It was to hard!

Jihoon: Well first I know that you are the leader, two I know I have to rest but the manager told me to finish the song that I show you lyrics, three I know that I will be mad at other members if I don't rest but I really have to finish it because Minghao need the next song so he can start the choregraphy! If you can't deal with that let the others deal with it!

Seungcheol: but...Jihoonie...You have to rest a little bit for 1 hours for sure before doing your work!

Jihoon: I will do what I want okay? It's my body! I can do anything with it!

Seuncheol: I don't want to be mad at you Lee Jihoon! I say the last time, you have to stop! Or else ask someone to work at your place for a while!

Jihoon: NO ONE WILL TOUCH MY WORK AND I DON'T CARE IF YOU ARE MAD AT ME! YOU ALWAYS AVOID ME FROM THE BEGGINING RIGHT? YOU NEVER KEEP YOUR PROMISE! AM I WRONG ABOUT IT? YOU NEVER THINK THAT I AM SPECIAL BUT YOU ACT LIKE I AM SPECIAL TO YOU! I AM JUST A STUPID BOY RIGHT ? FOR YOU I AM NOTHING! YOU KNEW THAT I WAS NOT FEELING GOOD BEFORE OUR OFFICIAL DEBUT STAGE AS SEVENTEEN BUT YOU SAY THAT I WAS ALRIGHT! YOU PROMISE THAT YOU WOULD'NT LIE TO ANYONE ABOUT ME BUT YOU DID LIE TO MAKE THE OTHER MEMBERS NOT TO WORRY ABOUT ME! YOU KNOW ME SO WELL THAT I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY YOU LIE TO OTHERS MEMBERS ABOUT MY CONDITION! SO IF YOU THINK THAT I SHOULD LEAVE FROM YOUR LIFE! THEN LEAVE FROM MY STUDIO! I AM SURE THAT I AM NOT IMPORTANT FOR YOU! YOU JUST USE ME TO GET CLOSE TO OTHERS MEMBERS! SPECIALLY JEONGHAN HYUNG CHOI SEUNGCHEOL!!

Seungcheol: ALRIGHT LEE JIHOON! YOU WANT TO GET TO THAT POINT THEN YOU WILL HAVE IT! YOU KNOW YOU ARE SPECIAL TO ME! I WOULD NOT HAVE GONE THAT FAR TO GET MY DREAM COME TRUE IF YOU WERE NOT HERE! YOU OPEN MY EYES! THAT'S THE REASON THAT I RAP IN SEVENTEEN NOW! ALSO I DON'T USE YOU TO GET OTHER MEMBERS ATTENTION! YOU USE ME TO GET CLOSE TO MINGHAO RIGHT? I AM THE LEADER I AM OF CHARGE OF EVERYONE IN THIS GROUP! YOU DO SO MUCH FOR OUR DEBUT THAT I BEG YOU TO GET REST! I LIE TO OTHER MEMBERS OF COURSE BECAUSE I DON'T WANT THE OTHER MEMBERS TO GET WORRIED ABOUT YOU BEFORE OUR OFFICIAL DEBUT STAGE! THEY WILL BE DISTRACTED BY YOU! THEY WILL NOT FOCUS!

Jihoon: SO YOU DON'T CARE IF I DON'T FEEL WELL? NO I DIDN'T USE YOU TO GET CLOSE TO MINGHAO YOU KNOW ME! I DON'T GET OTHER MEMBERS ATTENTION JUST TO GET ATTENTION! I JUST DO MY JOB FOR THE GROUP! THE OTHER MEMBERS KNOW WHEN THEY CAN COME TO ME AND TALK TO ME! YOU ARE THE FIRST ONE WHO SHOULD KNOW WHEN I NEED HELP OR JUST TALK ABOUT EVERYTHING! I AM DONE TALKING WITH YOU! YOU ARE JUST TO STUPID TO UNDERSTAND! EVEN IF YOU ARE ONE OF MY HYUNG IN THIS GROUP I AM ALSO A LEADER AND I KNOW WHAT IS BEST FOR ME!

Seungcheol: NO YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT IS BEST! OF COURSE YOU ARE A LEADER LIKE ME BUT AS A VOCAL UNIT LEADER! I AM THE LEADER OF THE GROUP! I AM THE OLDEST! IF YOU THINK THAT I WANT ATTENTION THEN YOU ARE WRONG I JUST WANT PEACE! IT'S HARD TO BE A LEADER A 12 MEMBERS YOUNGER THAN ME! SPECIALLY WHEN IT COMES TO YOU! OF COURSE I SHOULD KNOW WHAT YOU FEEL AND COME TO YOU BUT IF YOU ARE ALWAYS RUDE LIKE THAT TO ME DON'T GET SURPRISE THAT I DON'T COME TO YOU!

Jihoon: OKAY I AM DONE WITH YOU! I AM MAD AND I DON'T WANT TO TALK WITH YOU NOW SO WOULD YOU GET OUT OF MY STUDIO! I CAN'T GET IN GOOD MOOD WHEN YOU CAN'T PROMISE YOUR PROMISE!

Seungcheol: WHAT PROMISE? THAT I SHOULD NOT LIE TO OTHER MEMBERS WHILE IS FOR YOUR OWN GOOD! I CAN PROMISE THAT YOU WILL ALWAYS SPECIAL TO ME NO MATTER WHAT! DO YOU UNDERSTAND THAT? THAT YOU WILL ALWAYS BE THE ONLY MEMBER THAT I HAVE THE MOST CONFIDENCE ON AND OFF STAGE!

Jihoon: IT WASN'T TRUE ISN'T IT?! THIS PROMISE? THAT YOU WOULD NOT LIE ANYMORE? THEN YOU MAKE ANOTHER PROMISE? WOULD YOU KEEP THAT PROMISE? YOU BROKE THE ONLY PROMISE THAT I BELIEVE IN! NOW I CAN'T BREATH I NEED TO BE ALONE!

Seungcheol: JIHOON...Jihoon....don't....rest please I am sorry...I...

Jihoon: GET OUT OF HERE CHOI SEUNGCHEOL!

Seungcheol: Jihonnie...please...

Jihoon [Start to cry]: NO JUST GET OUT CHOI SEUNGCHEOL I CAN'T GET YOU ANYMORE! WHY IS HAS TO TURN LIKE THAT ?! I CAN'T UNDERSTAND YOU ANYMORE CHOI SEUNGCHEOL!

Seungcheol [Start to cry]: Ok...Jihoon if that's what you want then...your wish will be real now...

Seungcheol quit the studio and go to the dorm...

[With Jihoon who close the door when seungcheol quit – Still crying]

Jihoon: Why...why...does it has to be like that everytime...I have to control myself...wasn't hard to talk normaly...but no...Choi Seungcheol....Cheoolie...I can not get myself together...when he says something to me...I take that like a attack...I can't...get yourself together Jihoon...you have to finish this song and then...go to the dorm and confront the other members...

[Jihoon finish the song at 1:00 am and go to the dorm]

When Jihoon enter into the dorm...it was silence at first but two-three minutes...he heard two voices he was sure in 98.9% that it was Jeonghan and Seungcheol so he decide to get close to the conversation and obviously he try to be invisible...

???: What's wrong? You don't seem going very well. Are you okay? What's wrong?

???: Yes I am fine don't worry but I have to tell you that...

It has been so hard writing this story since I really love Jicheol but hey! I Finish second chapter yeee! Now I can't tell when I post the third chapter since that I have so much homework!