Chapter 1: Debut song start soon

Then our friendship isn't good enough ?

Chapter 1: Debut Song start soon

Everyone is worried about Jihoon and Seungcheol since Jihoon is the producer and they are both the main writer of their music group. Especially these days Jihoon and Seungcheol were always in the studio to make their first official song as seventeen ''Shining Diamonds''.

Slip into that diamond life oh!

Slip into that diamond life oh!

Slip into that diamond life oh!

Ah ah ah ah everybody get up

[One day before their official song release]

Everyone wake up earlier because they want to make their first official stage perfect so they want to pratice this morning but Jihoon didn't wake up earlier! Seungkwan try to wake up Jihoon and start to sing ''Queen'' by Son Dam Bi but it's no use...The other members knew that Jihoon will wake up if there's a special person by his side ans it seems that is not Seungkwan.. Who is the special person that Jihoon think about? All the members were surprise yesterday when Jihoon wake up without help. No one ask why Jihoon did not talk to anyone yesterday because he seems so tired but someone got worry about Jihoon in the group..it's Seungcheol. Jihoon walk in his studio and he knows someone has follow him all the time but he did not mind because he thinks that the person behind him want to go at the dance room. When Jihoon enter to his studio and close the door...Someone block the door with something to Jihoon surprise.

???: Why do you look so tired these days? Do you sleep well? I mean I know it's our first song but try to calm yourself don't overeact okay?

Jihoon: Fine Dino, but you how I work. I try my best to stay heatly don't worry!

Dino: Alright. Don't forget to sleep Hyung and also don't forget we have a fanmeeting tomorrow and one interview for our first official song ! I can't wait for the final product! I know you can do it!

Jihoon: Thanks you Dino! But you should work on the dance with Minghao, Hoshi & Jun!

Dino: You are right! I almost forgot the practice time because of all the practice that we got all together for ideas...Anyways Seungcheol say that he will come to see you so he can talk about the rap part because he thinks that something is wrong!

Jihoon: Thanks I was about to call Seungcheol, Vernon, Wonwoo and Mingyu for the rap before sending the song to the manager!

Dino: Great! See you later Hyung! I tell you when we do a general practice! Put time for the general practice!

Jihoon: Don't worry I be there just call me when you guys do it and yes see you later Dino!

When Dino quit Jihoon's studio, Jihoon close the door and start to review their song.

Slip into that diamond life oh! (Yeah Seventeen, rappin the P man)

Slip into that diamond life oh (Ha yeah let me show you how, it's post to be done right now)

Ah ah ah ah everybody get up

[22h00]

Seungcheol join Jihoon so they can work on the song and send it to the manager and the manager can send it to MBC and Mcountdown for their debut stage tomorrow.

​[22h50]

Seungcheol and Jihoon finally send their first official song ''Shining Diamond''

Seungcheol: I know it will be a big hit Jihonnie !

Jihoon: Yeah Cheol....But I have to work on another song because you know the manager want another song to be release with Shining Diamond...

Seungcheol: Well I can help you with the other song!

Jihoon: No it's okay hyung, I can do it alone I will be fine you should sleep and rest you deserve it!

Seungcheol: You deserve it to! You should stay heatly and go to sleep! I remind you that you only sleep 5 hours in two days and tomorrow is the big day with one fanmeeting, a debut stage and one interview!

Jihoon: I am fine don't worry cheol I will sleep as soon as I finish this song!

Seungcheol: What's the song talk about?

Jihoon: Something classic, about a girl...

Seungcheol: Nice but as leader of this group I order you to sleep! I don't want you to get hurt tomorrow because you are to tired!

Jihoon: Oh....FINE! I can't even finish a song! I just have 2 lines and I finish the song!

Seungcheol: Okay I stay here with you until you finish your two lines and after we both go to sleep, everyone is asleep now!

Jihoon: Okay...So I think about lyrics for the end, here the last lyrics tell me if it's good...

Baby you're my angel, I want to know all of you

I'll sing you, u Hoo, I'll sing you, U Hoo

Even if my lips are dry, I need to say this baby

I adore you, I adore you, enough to get dizzy

(Adore you) These days, I (These days)

(Adore you) These days, I (These days)

Seungcheol: This is very good I like it! You finish your second song for the group now we go to bed!

Jihoon: Fine, here I finish! I send it to the manager tomorrow! Let's go before I change my mind and stay in the studio!

Seungcheol: Alright! Let's go!

[The big day]

Everyone was excited but a little bit nervous and it's normal because it's their first official stage but it seems that Jihoon wasn't feeling good but Seungcheol say to the others that he always been like that before a stage or a interview.

Seungcheol never get that attitude before, it's not normal... does he thinks that I am not special anymore? He is the leader of the group after all he might not have time for me now or maybe he will not have time for me anymore? After what happens yesterday does he wants to work with me again? Do I scared him with my lyrics for the second song?... But I shouldn't not care about it right? I doesn't feel good today because I feel like I didn't do all that I can for the group... I want more attention from the members even if I am shy... specially from Cheol hyung because he is my childhood friend but also because it looks like he really wants to avoid me when he sees me specially this morning...but I should'nt care about it right? he would always support me... but those lyrics for the second song... he doesn't knows...but it's about someone he knows... - Jihoon

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

​I finish the first chapter! finally! I really have a lot of homework so I try my best to write it and post it! Tell me what you think about it (Don't talk about grammar because I know I make a lot of mistake but I hope you understand at least)