Chapter 4: You don't mean it do you?

Then our friendship isn't good enough ?

Chapter 4: You don't mean it do you?

[The next day..]

Everyone knew that Jeonghan and Seungcheol were together! Jihoon was the first one to react to this news. Taking everyone to surprise.

Jihoon: Really? That's nice

Jeonghan: Thanks you Jihoon I take that as a compliment!

Jihoon: Well it was a compliment...what are you thinking?

Jeonghan:....Nothing...

Wonwoo rarely talk or interrupt someone but his instict tell him to talk...

Wonwoo: Well! We should celebrate! Right Mingyu?!

Mingyu: Yeah! We should celebrate today we have a day off!

Jihoon: Celebrate without me guys! I'm sorry but I have to finish our second song for next week

Seungcheol: Wh...

Jihoon: I'm going! See you guys later!

Minghao: I come with you I have to listeen to the song before I do the choregraphy!

Mingyu: I'm going to! I forgot to give you my rap part!

Wonwoo: I will come to I did not give my rap part !

Seungcheol: Why everyone going to work on the song?

Jihoon: Well ...we are just going to be 4 members who will work on the song! There still 7 members to celebrate with you two Seungcheol!!

Seungcheol: Alright...See you guys later! Fighting!

[Jihoon, Mingyu, Minghao & Wonwoo quit the dorm to go to the studio]

[At the Studio]

Jihoon, Mingyu, Wonwoo & Minghao went to their record studio to complete the song and then Minghao will start to create the choregraphy.

Mingyu/Wonwoo: Jihoon, here my part!

Jihoon: Thanks you

[ 30 minutes later]

Minghao: Finally! We finish it! I can start the choregraphy now!

Jihoon: Can I help you? Since we finish the lyrics of the song and I am happy with the result?

Minghao: Sure! But you don't need other members voices to make the final song?

Jihoon: Actually in the song there's only two voices that I don't have

Minghao: Who are the two members that you don't have their voice ?

Jihoon: Seungcheol and Jeonghan voices but I can do them later since they celebrate their relationship

Mingyu: Actually I can get them! I'm sure it will be okay !

Jihoon: You are right I should finish this song I'm really tired! So go get them so we can finish this song and pass to something else: The dance

Mingyu go back to the dorm and bring Seungcheol and Jeonghan to Jihoon so they can finally finish the song and start the choregraphy!

Mingyu: We are here Jihoon!

Jihoon: Alright so both of you go to the recording room now! I don't have a lot of time I'm really tired!

Jeonghan: As always!

Seungcheol:...Let's go Jeonghan! We should do this fast so we can go back to the dorm!

Jeonghan: Alright!

[30 minutes later)

Jihoon: Finally! You guys take to much time but we finally did it!

Seungcheol:....Don't get upset Woozi!

Minghao, Mingyu and Wonwoo got suprised that Seungcheol call Jihoon ''Woozi'' since that Seungcheol always call Jihoon ''Jihoonie'' when they off camera.

Jihoon: I am not upset Scoup.s! I'm just tired! Hey Minghao we should start the choregraphy!

Minghao (Suprise by the answer of Jihoon): Ok let's go!

Jihoon: Everyone out of the recording studio now!

Everyone goes out of the recording studio except one.

Mingyu: Jihoon can I talk to you?

Jihoon: Yea what's wrong?

Mingyu: In private? It's personnal ...

Jihoon: Sure! Minghao you can go to the pratice room I will join you soon! Wonwoo if you want you can go with Minghao or you can go back to the dorm with Seungcheol and Jeonghan.

Wonwoo: I will stay with Minghao for the dance! Seungcheol and Jeonghan can go back to the dorm. I think that their celebration are not done yet!

Jeonghan: You are right! Our celebration is not done yet!

Seungcheol: But I want to help them I feel like I do nothing...

Jihoon: It's okay Choi Seungcheol go celebrate! You are the leader! You should celebrate! You guys deserve to have fun!

Seungcheol: Bu...t...

Jihoon: No! Go have fun no excuse! You have to celebrate your first relationship! Mingyu need to talk to me! Seriously Choi Seungcheol, do whatever you want!

Jihoon close the door of the recording room.

Jihoon: What's wrong Mingyu? What do you want to talk about?

Mingyu: About you...and Seungcheol...

Jihoon: Everything is fine between him and me don't worry!

Mingyu: Seriously I see everything Jihoon! You can't deny it! You know better than anyone else in the group that you have feeling for Seungcheol! He is your childhood friend and I'm sure you will do everything to get close to him again!

Jihoon: Of course! I can deny it! I am sure I can handle those feelings! I know that you know that I have feelings for Seungcheol but how can I express them if Jeonghan and Seungcheol are the favorite couple in our group!

Mingyu: Of course I know that you have feeling for him but why do you say that? Where do you pick that information? That they are the favorite couple in the group? No one can control a relationship that every member can see!

Jihoon: From the quiz of the most famous site of Seventeen! Our site!!!

Mingyu: But that's just on the internet! I'm sure that the majority of our fans ship you with Seungcheol because of the skin touch that you guys had in pre-debut!

Jihoon: But that's pre-debut! We are all growing up! I can't do this anymore I have to move on...

Mingyu: Jihoon I don't want you to give up so easily! You know him better than anyone here! I don't know how many time I say that but I know that you can express your feeling! Maybe it's because of the fans that Seungcheol say yes to him! It doesn't mean that you have no chance to have him!

Jihoon:....ok I promise I would not give up...Anyways should we go at the pratice room?

Mingyu: Sure but you go at the dorm and don't give any reason to stay here because you don't want to see Seungcheol!

Jihoon:....Don't give me....ord..order!!!!

[As they quit the recording studio....]

Minghao: We should go at the dorm to celebrate with them a little bit!

Wonwoo: And then we can work all together for the dance!

Jihoon: Well Mingyu you go to!

Mingyu: Well Jihoon you come to! You will not stay here! This is not a order! This is for your own good! You know that!

Wonwoo: Woww...I miss something here what's wrong?

Jihoon: Everyone know it so why everyone still asking me what's wrong!

Minghao: Oh....Seungcheol right?

Jihoon did not answer to Minghao and start to walk...

Minghao: I did not want to offend you Jihoon!!!

[When they were at their dorm]

Seungcheol: You guys are here!!! You did not miss the final !

Gez....I was hoping to miss this celebration....specially the ending.....-Jihoon

Jeonghan: I'm glad that everyone is agree with our relationship! It's might be a surprise for you guys but I'm glad that you don't get mad about it!

Seungcheol: As the leader of the group I'm proud of my....

Jihoon: You don't mean it do you? You are proud of each members? You don't mean it do you?

Jeonghan: I think someone....

Jihoon: You shut up! I talk to him not to you!

Seungcheol: LEE JIHOON! DON'T TALK TO HIM LIKE THAT!

Jihoon: YOU DON'T MEAN IT DO YOU?

Seungcheol: Oh yeah I mean it! I was proud that you guys don't overeact!

Jihoon: Well I'm sure you are not proud of me I scream at everyone I am not special to anyone! You don't mean it do you? You did not keep your promise right? Oh what am I saying....I say none sense....I am the one who did not keep my promise, I am the one to blame right? I mean it and remember this: I don't want to talk to you for all ''Adore U'' area!

Mingyu: Jihoon....you...

Jihoon: Yes I mean it Mingyu! I don't want to talk to Seungcheol for all ''Adore U'' area! For our comeback I need to breath! To get out this promise out of my head!

Seungcheol: WELL I AM FINE WITH IT! FORGOT ABOUT EVERYTHING THAT WE DID TOGETHER!!!

Jihoon:....THAT'S WHAT I WOULD DO WHILE THE GROUP HAVE THE COMEBACK!

Jeonghan: CAN YOU STOP SCREAMING AT HIM? HE DID NOT NEED SOMEONE WITH A BAD ATTITUDE LIKE YOU!

Jihoon: Yeah you're right I am not good for him...so am I for the other members? Tell me!

Jeonghan: YES!! I mean.....No!!!

Seungcheol:.....

Jihoon: YOU KNOW WHAT? I AM BAD FOR EVERYONE! Everyone know this! I will sleep somewhere else!

Mingyu: Where are you going?

Jihoon: Somewhere far away from this dorm and from them!

Wonwoo: You are not going alone! I'm going with you!

Mingyu: I also come with you!

Minghao: I come with you! I need to teach you the dance! I show it to Hoshi while you...

Jihoon: Oh...Well okay if you guys want...

Seungcheol: EVERYONE GOING TO STAY HERE! AS THE LEADER YOU ALL STAY HERE!

Jihoon: STOP SAYING ''AS THE LEADER'' WHEN YOU JUST SCREAM AT A YOUNGUEST MEMBER THAN YOU!

Seungcheol:.....You don't mean it do you? You will stay in your room until Jeonghan told you!

Jihoon: Jeonghan hun? Jeonghan....actually I can control myself Choi Seungcheol!

Seungcheol: It's Seungcheol!

Jihoon: I can call you whatever I want!

Seungkwan: STOP!!!! Everyone is getting mad because of your conflict! Jihoon stop your bad attitude, Seungcheol stop that negative attitude on someone that you know more than anyone else here and Jeonghan don't put Jihoon in a bad attitude!

DK: Everyone we buy pizza and Chicken! We should all eat!

Everyone agree and start to eat all the pizza and chicken!

Seungcheol: Jihoon....You don't mean it do you?

Jihoon: Well you know better than anyone else Choi Seungcheol when I mean it or not... anyways I need to sleep...

Jihoon walk to his room without letting Seungcheol a chance to reply...

[Everyone went to sleep] – [Next day - Comeback]

Jihoon wake up early and went outside of the dorm and he begins to think about yesterday.... and start to cry a lot until he heard someone footsteps .....He tries to erase his tears but....

???: Don't cry! You don't mean it do you?

Jihoon: .....

???: Please....please tell me that you don't mean it.....

Jihoon: And you? You don't mean it do you?

???:......

_______________________________________________________

I finally finish chapter 4! I got a lot of exams + Christmas = Almost forgot to finish this chapter! Anyways I know I make a lot of mistake in my grammar...But I hope you understand even if my english is really bad.

I don't know when I put chapter 5 but I try my best to post it as soon as I can!