Chapter 6:`You knew from the beginning? Then why you doing this?

Then our friendship isn't good enough ?

Chapter 6: You knew from the beginning? Then why you doing this?

[In Jihoon room]

Jihoon: What do you want to talk about?

Minghao: I know that you want to stay strong but...you can cry Jihoon....I will be there no matter what...

Jihoon *Start to cry immediatly*: I can't take it anymore Minghao....Why life want me to see this...

Minghao: Maybe is because Seungcheol like you....

Jihoon: It can't be! He said that he loves Jeonghan!
Minghao: ... Or Maybe it's for hinding his feeling toward you? Our carats love seing you with Seungcheol. Seungcheol know that you get angry because he is no longer with you....or because he knows that Jeonghan loves him...but I am sure that Jicheol is going to rise!

Jihoon: Don't get into Carats words please even if they are our inspiration we can't base on what carats says about relationship....or bromance!

Minghao: You know I can tell you everything that Carats loves about seing you with Seungcheol

Jihoon: Go ahead !

Minghao: First of all...You guys were the perfect match!

Jihoon: Minghao this is not a good reason either way I don't want to spend to much time talking about it because we have our performance today... in 4h! So we have to hurry !

Minghao: Okay...let's get ready for our performance but I want to talk to you about it later okay?

Jihoon: Yeah whatever...

Everyone got ready and when they were ready they have to choose who is going in which car. You might think is easy to choose right? Well with Seventeen right now...it's really hard!

Jeonghan: I want to be with Seungcheol-hyung for sure!

Wonwoo: Well alright...Joshua, Jeonghan, Seungcheol, Jihoon, Mingyu & me will be in one car & Minghao, Hoshi, Jun, Dino, DK, Hansol & Seungkwan in the other car.

Seungcheol: I'm fine with it!

Jihoon: Can I change my place with DK?

Dk: I have no problem with it! Either way we have to hurry.... so let's go!

Everyone run out of their dorm & go to the car but to everyone ''surprise'', Seungcheol change his sit with Dino at the last second without letting Jeonghan know about it.

[When Jihoon enter into the other car...]

Jihoon: Wha... *He saw Seungcheol enter in the car instead of Dino*

Seungcheol: start driving Seungkwan! We will be late for our performance!

Seungkwan: Ok! Let's go everyone's ready?

Everyone in the car nob and Seungkwan start to drive. When both car's arrived at the right place..In the building.....

Manager of Seventeen: Everyone I need your attention

Svt: yes we are listening.

Manager of Seventeen: You guys have rooms before your first stage. It's start in 2 hours so you can relax until then fighting!

Svt: Fighting!

Seungcheol: Manager-nim, do you tell us with who we will be with ?

Manager: Well... you can choose I have no problem with it. It just that one room will be for 5 people don't forget about it.

Seungcheol: Oh nice! Thanks you! Don't worry we won't forget.

When the manager is gone...

Seungcheol: Then with do you guys want to be with for 2 hours?

Mingyu: Well we can do the unit group?

Wonwoo: Yeah why not!

Seungcheol: Well....I....

Mingyu: Seungcheol why are you...are you okay?

Seungcheol: i'm totaly fine Mingyu don't worry!

Jeonghan: Seungcheolie...you are sure that....

Seungcheol: Yes I am Jeonghanie I'm fine I am just a little bit tired...I should sleep before our first stage...

Mingyu: CHOI SEUNGCHEOL I WANT TO TALK TO YOU RIGHT NOW.

Seungcheol: Don't screan at me I'm your hyung remember? & you are next to me

Mingyu: Oh ya it's true sorry...but can I talk to you for a second?

Seungcheol: Sure but first here are the small group. In the first one we have Jihoon, Jeonghan, Minghao, Mingyu, Wonwoo & me.

Hoshi: but the manager says that it was 5 maximum no?

Seungcheol: Well....I....

Jeonghan: It's okay don't worry Seungcheolie! I can go with Hoshi if you have trouble to choose the group

Jihoon: Why would....

Minghao: Well Jihoon I need to talk to you.

Jihoon: But I....did not even finish my line!!!

Minghao: Sorry but it's important!

Seungcheol: Can you guys choose your partner ? I think that I ....

DK: Don't worry! I will make the group while you talk with Mingyu!

Seungkwan: I be the guard of seventeen! The leader until you come back!

Vernon: Seungkwan....

Seungkwan: What?

Seungcheol just laugh and go with Mingyu outside to talk....same as Jihoon and Minghao.

[With Seungcheol & Mingyu]

Seungcheol: What do...

Mingyu: You know exactly what I want to talk about! Why do you  break Jihoon's heart?

Seungcheol: What? What...do you...mean by that? I would never do such thing....specially on him...

Mingyu: I know you since we debut projet17. I know that you are scared that Jihoon will hate you but it's the opposite he is scared of what you will say after that he said something....

Seungcheol: But you know....you know everything....specially the moment where him and me have a fight over everything...I can't talk to him normally anymore....I feel like there's something strange about our fight.....

Mingyu: Of course! He was jealous you have to see this! Do you know that he loves you from the beginning !!!!

Seungcheol: ------

I finish chapter 6! Finally! I have to much homework so I try my best to post chapter 7! Anyways I hope you enjoy it.