Chapter 5: Are we going to break our friendship?

Then our friendship isn't good enough ?

Chapter 5: Are we going to break our friendship?

[Comeback with Adore U]

Jihoon wake up early and went outside of the dorm and he begins to think about yesterday.... and start to cry a lot until he heard someone footsteps .....he tries to put his tears away but....

???: Don't cry! You don't mean it do you?

Jihoon: .....

???: Please....please tell me that you don't mean it.....

Jihoon: And you? You don't mean it do you?

???: of course he doesn't mean it !

Jihoon: Oh it's you Mingyu....Sorry I thought you were Seungcheol...

Mingyu: It's alright Jihoon-hyung!

Jihoon: How do you know that I think about....

Mingyu: By the reaction that you got yesterday....

Jihoon: Well okay you read me pretty well....

Mingyu: Well it's to obvious everyone know about what you are thinking these few days!

Jihoon: Oh...Well I can tell you that my mind is lost! I don't know why I can't tell my feelings toward Seungcheol...I scream, I cry, I start to avoid everyone and I am the producer of the group I can't avoid everyone!

Mingyu: You are not avoiding anyone Jihoon! Everyone know that you are tired and that you are scared of how Seungcheol will see you if you tell him your feelings! We want to cheer you up but Seungcheol or Jeonghan intercept ....like they know something that we don't yesterday after you sleep...

Jihoon: what happen then?

Wonwoo: Well....it's kind of complicated

Jihoon: Wonwoo!! I did not know that you were there! Why do you guys appear from nowhere you should go out together! You guys are to similar! Sometime I wondering if you guys are not in the same family!

Wonwoo: Me and Mingyu together?!!! .....

Wonwoo turn red like a tomato like Mingyu.

Jihoon: I was joking guys but it can be a possibility ! I will support you guys in 100%!

Mingyu: Really?

Jihoon: Of course! Either way you guys support me through my hard time!

Wonwoo: I didn't really help but now I can help! Everyone know that you love Seungcheol, so it will not be hard to get their help.

Jihoon: & I don't think it will sucess

Mingyu: Why do you say that?

Jihoon: Seungcheol told me that he loves Jeonghan he said that he thinks that he was gay because he has feelings for Jeonghan-hyung...

Wonwoo: but...it can't be! That's horrible how can Seungcheol do that to you?

Jihoon: Well you know he is my childhood friend....

Wonwoo: Oh I see...but you have to do your own things! Live your life and maybe one day Seungcheol will appear, we never know!

Mingyu: You know there's one song that I though it was your relation with Seungcheol

Jihoon: Which one?

Wonwoo: Actually I found it but Mingyu want to get all the credit for finding it!

Mingyu: Okay It's true so you want to sing it?

Jihoon: ....

Wonwoo: Of course!

Jihoon: What is the lyrics ?

Wonwoo past a paper where the lyrics of the song were writing and start to sing it....

''We're high and then we're low''

''First is yes then it's no''

''And we're changing like the tides''

''But I want you I need you I can Guarantee you''

''We make it out alive''

''Cause I don't want to fight no more''

''Even when the waves get rough''

''I don't wanna see the day we say we've had enough''

Wonwoo: Well I can't sing all the song but that's the part that I thing it feat your relation with Seungcheol...

???: Feat with who?

Mingyu: Seu...

Seungcheol: With who Wonwoo think that the song goes well with Jihoon?

Jihoon: With no one. You don't need to know about it Scoup.s

Seungcheol *Surprise that Jihoon call him Scoup.s*: Why do you say Scoup.s?

Jihoon: I can't say Scoup.s? This is your nickname for Jeonghan? Alright I understand everything now...Everything I will say will make you think of him right? Then why do you keep talking to me ?

Seungcheol: What are you talking about there's nothing that you say will remind me of Jeonghanie! Are we going to break our friendship then?

Jihoon: Of course first you call me Jihoonie, then Jihoon, then Lee Jihoon, after it's Woozi now it will be what? The stranger that I know for 17 years? & Why not? I ask you the same question.... Are we going to break our friendships ?

Seungcheol: I.....no! Why should we break our friendship I don't reconize you anymore Woozi....There's maybe...

Jihoon: You hesitate Choie! Are we really breaking up our friendships? Choose between me or Jeonghan as a friendship! I answer for you! Of course our friendship is breaking up! Your boyfriend is everything he can do anything! You should go see your boyfriend I am sure that you are better with him! I need to get rest I think I need it I don't feel well....

Seungcheol:....You are saying that we are strangers now?

Jihoon: Yes.....I .....mean it....I mean it Choie Seungcheol....now go....I can't....I ...

Seungcheol run and start to cry in his room without anyone notice....

Of couse now I am the stupid one with my feelings I reject the only hyung that I got all the support now..I went to far am I ? But I can't help it...he is happy with Jeonghan I can't break their relationship...-Jihoon

Either way outside with Jihoon, Mingyu & Wonwoo....

Wonwoo & Mingyu feel like it was going to be worst by the time pass by but Jihoon, Mingyu & Wonwoo went back to the dorm.....but something feel weird....Their heard to voices...one they reconize immediatly....It was Minghao...but with who they doesn't know and don't really bother because they were hungry and they just want to eat .

Hoshi: hey guys! You should eat! We have a comeback with amazing performance and lyrics today!

Dk: I don't think Jihoon is in a good mood to eat we won't push you to eat we know that you pass a hard time now don't worry we are all here!

Jihoon: Thanks but I am hungry so I will eat!

Everyone eat except Jeonghan & Seungcheol. Mingyu notice that both Jeonghan & Seungcheol were gone.

Mingyu: Where are they?

Before everyone ask Mingyu the people missing....they enter...

Seungcheol: We are sorry! We were at the restaurant!

Jihoon: Of..couse...

Seungcheol: What do you say Woozi?

Jihoon: nothing...I have to make a call ....I see you guys later...

Minghao: Jihoon wait! I need to talk to you!

Jihoon: okay do whatever that you want Minghao we are going to my room.

[In Jihoon room]

Jihoon: What do you want to talk about?

Minghao: i know that you stay strong but...you can cry Jihoon....I will be there no matter what...

Jihoon *Start to cry immediatly*: I can't take it anymore Minghao....Why life want me to see this...

Minghao: Maybe because Seungcheol like you....

Jihoon: It can't be! He said that he loves Jeonghan!
Minghao: Maybe it's for hinding his feeling toward you? Our carats love seing you with Seungcheol. Seungcheol know that you get angry because he is no longer with you because he knows that Jeonghan loves him...but I am sure that Jicheol is going to rise!

Jihoon: Don't get into Carats words please even if they are our inspiration we can't base on what carats says about relationship....

Minghao: You know I can tell you everything that Carats loves about seing you with Seungcheol

Jihoon: Go ahead !

Minghao First of all.....

Chapter 5 finish! I am so sorry the ending is boring ! I make the Chapter 6 as soon as I can! Until then I hope you enjoy it or understand it because my english is really bad I am a little bit tired so I make a lot of mistakes I am sorry about it!