Chapter 7: Did you say what I just heard?

Then our friendship isn't good enough ?

Chapter 7: Did you say what I just heard?

Mingyu: I know you since we debut projet17. I know that you are scared that Jihoon will hate you but it's the opposite he is scared of what you will say if he talks....
Seungcheol: But you know....you know everything....specially the moment where him and me have a fight over everything...I can't talk to him normally anymore....I feel like there's something strange about our fight.....
Mingyu: Of course there's something wrong! He was jealous that's why you two have a fight ! You haven't see this aren't you?! Do you know that he loves you from the beginning ?!
Seungcheol: .......He was? No I did not see this.... how.... How didn't..I...see...that he was....
Mingyu: Because you were sure that he was happy for you and Jeonghan but no he's not happy! You are seriously a fool....for not noticing those kind of things....
Seungcheol: Ash!....why...he is my chilhood friend and. ....I....
Mingyu: Hyung it's.....
???: Hey we have to go! Our performance is in 1 hour! We have to be prepared!
Mingyu: Okay Wonwoo-hyung we are coming!
Before they join the others....
Seungcheol: Can I ask two questions?
Mingyu: Yes, what is it hyung?
Seungcheol: Can you not tell about this with Jihoonie? I still need time....to think & why don't you go out with Wonwoo?
Mingyu: you call Jihoonie just now!
Seungcheol: don't tell that to him to....I want to think okay?
Minyu: yeah sure don't worry everything is safe & for your second question....with Wonwoo it's... a long story. .. let's go!
Seungcheol: yeah a long story yeah really?
Mingyu: tell you that later ....well maybe .....ash whatever we should hurry!
Seungcheol did not reply back he just nob and go prepare himself with the rest of the members for their first performance.
(A while back, before everyone start to be prepare for their first perfomance, with Minghao & Jihoon)
Jihoon: what do you want Minghao? if you are going to talk about Seungcheol I don't.....
Minghao: Jihoon you have to say to yourself that you have to get close to Seungcheol-hyung!
Jihoon: Minghao I can't! You know everything that you heard....is....
Minghao: from your heart ?
Jihoon : .....
Minghao: Jihoon-hyung....please....You have to go talk to him!
Jihoon: I just pick fight everytime I try to talk to him! I try to act normal ! He doesn't see what I want to say secretly in my eyes! Nothing is ......Nothing is working with him anymore....no matter what I do or say....
Minghao: but....Jihoon-hyung....
Jihoon: it's lost in advance Minghao....but if I can ask a question....what happens between Jun & you ? You two will going out? I see you two a lot together these past weeks !
Minghao:....no...well it's a long story I might tell you later about....
???: hey we have to go! Our performance is in 1 hour! We have to be prepared!
Minghao: alright Jun ! We will be there! Let's go Jihoon-hyung!
Jihoon just nob and follow Minghao to be prepared for their first performance.
[Everyone is ready for their performance]
(After their performance)
Seventeen's manager: congrats boys! You were really good! Now you guys can do whatever you want from the rest of the day! See you tomorrow !
Seventeen: thanks you very much!
When Seventeen's manager was gone....
Jihoon: Well I go to the dorm I am really tired !
Seungcheol: okay I go to the dorm to!
Jihoon: Seungcheol. .....hyung, don't worry I can go alone you can go with Jeonghan-hyung....
Tell me why am I doing this....why my heart hurt so much? - Jihoon
Seungcheol: It's fine....I go with you if you don't mind...
That's to obvious Seungcheol-hyung but great move tho! - Mingyu
Jihoon-hyung is seriously a good match for Seungcheol-hyung no doubt about it anymore – Minghao

The other members went to eat at the restaurant (including Jeonghan who stay quiet when Seungcheol left with Jihoon to go to their dorm)
Why do I keep have those thoughts? He finally might.....have feeling for him now..no...maybe...since we debut with projet17 but......did......he....he..... - Jeonghan
(With Jihoon & Seungcheol at the dorm) - (Ps: yeah that's the power of fanfic they already there haha)
Jihoon: So I'm going to sleep....
Seungcheol: Jih...Jihoonie...?
Wow I did it I say Jihoonie..but....why my heart hurt now?.....-Seungcheol
Jihoon: Did. .....you....ju--st.... what I just.....heard ? I am really tired Seungcheol...ie...

Oh crap no.... not now why this situation have to happens!!! Of all our members it has to be Seungcheol! Why! - Jihoon

Seungcheol: I'm sure you are not....

Jihoon: How can you say that? You never ask me how I am since that you were with Jeonghan-hyung!

Seungcheol: Calm down Jihoonie.....please....I know that you might be scared...or jealous....you won't admit it I know...I mean I see to late I guess....

Jihoon: Why do you bring this? That I might be scared or jealous?

Seungcheol: I should've know earlier I might be stupid for not noticing I know...but you don't see what...I....want to say....

Jihoon: I take that line and say it to you, you didn't see what I want to say when we fight or.....bring the past....when we hug....touching hands...no don't mind what I just say....it's not .....no either way I'm.....

Suddently...Seungcheol hug Jihoon. He wishper to Jihoon's ear....

Seungcheol: Jihoon....You did I tell you is because Jeonghan like me that I go out with him....I never say I like him....

Jihoon: Did you say what I just heard? Or is my imagination? (Pushing Seungcheol to get out of his embrace)

Seungcheol: Why would it be a lie?

Jihoon: Because you did lie since you were with Jeonghan....you let our fight get bigger and bigger without seeing that I was hurt!

Seungcheol: Of course I kn....

Jihoon: So you....were faking it all along? It was your plan to know if I have feelings for you? Idiot!

Seungcheol: YA! Jihoonie I'm not a idiot!!!

Jihoon: You make me cry Seungcheol....ie!!!! But you are with Jeonghan why did I cry? You know why?

Why I say Seungcheol...ie again!! ugh! stupid heart - Jihoon

He said Seungcheol...ie again! what happens in his head does he likes me back? Never mind..no..well..maybe? - Seungcheol

Seungcheol:....

Jihoon: Because I love you stupid!

Seungcheol: You what....

Jihoon:......

FINISH CHAPTER 7!! I'm sorry it's really short! I hope you enjoy it! Subsribe and comment :) No bad comment please ! :) Chapter 8 will be more longer and will be upload after my final exams so maybe it will take more time :)